Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit (48475 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by slawali: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saraki will surely win his unit but at the end ,saraki is
a gunner.
Nbote:
I told those BMC ppl claim Kwarans had rejected Saraki and d PDP?
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Osunnyt(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
All this results are not valid until INEC announces the final results.
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s]Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism and zeal. Our names will be in written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and looting. I want you all to know the World on earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battle. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!
[/s]

U wish

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Chinashopping84: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
nice one

check my siggy
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Tosin212(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
My pleas go to Notherner please help me give 40 or 45 percent of your votes to Atiku.
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by smalls001: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
APC spends billions on fake news

How many billions sir as you are employed as APC's financial controller? See as you dey sound like FAKE NEWS sef.........smh
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by ItzChinnex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Congrats PDP. Congrats ATIKU
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Xisnin(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by THREASHOLD20: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemeshak:
The President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki has delivered his polling unit for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

In the presidential election, the candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar polled 219 votes while Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC, polled 68 votes.

.why broadcasting false news are you from Ilorin, what's ur, u're from which compound, hypocrite.
Don't mind him o even the Emir loses his own PU talk of Bukola.

Saraki scored 269 votes in the senatorial election to defeat APC which polled 60 votes.

PDP also recorded victory in the House of Reps election with 253 votes to APC’s 53

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/saraki-wins-own-polling-units-delivers-for-atiku.html

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Hotfreeze: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tosin212:
My pleas go to Notherner please help me give 40 or 45 percent of your votes to Atiku.

Go tiff am na.

Shebi we were warning you people and you called us zombies and almajiris.

Go to the North and beg for the thief by yourself.
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Fadedvoices2: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saraki baba grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Amarabae(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zombies earlier told us that APshit won in his ward.
Nice one Doc.
Atiku fall my hands for losing his polling unit.
Am disappointed at that cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
pacifique:

Desist from this. It doesn't help. Vote out Buhari and be useful
i know my vote will count by God grace this suffer too much
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
as e dey hot, this election is really a banger!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Eruditor: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is one polling unit. He lost virtually all the other units in his constituency. In fact, the margin of defeat his sister inflicted on him is more than this.

grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Emmanuel226(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
the way this election go carry shock people eh, infact because of the shock dem go declare nationwide 1 week holiday for Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abjay97:
which one to believe now? early reports said he lost
me Sef Confuse O
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abjay97:
North pls vote Atiku

I can't speak for the whole north, I can only speak for my state which is Nasarawa State.

Atiku is guaranteed 80% of the votes

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by igwefivestar(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemeshak:
The President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki has delivered his polling unit for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

In the presidential election, the candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar polled 219 votes while Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC, polled 68 votes.

Saraki scored 269 votes in the senatorial election to defeat APC which polled 60 votes.

PDP also recorded victory in the House of Reps election with 253 votes to APC’s 53

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/saraki-wins-own-polling-units-delivers-for-atiku.html

baba oloye nightmare of zombies
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by stolu: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
alizma:

maybe that is why Atiku lose at his pooling unit
kikikiki
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by AllenSpencer: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Karatum:

U wish

grin grin grin

You still have hope? grin grin grin

Relax.. Reality will dawn on you shortly!
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by 3kay945(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
kollinz1234:
Respect to Saraki, the guy sabi politics DIE!!!
Atiku fall my hands loosing his own polling unit

Fall hands big time bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Sermwell(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
landmark86:
Let them be fooling you
Some idiiiots dey South/East, South/South dey talk rubbish about Kwara State, can u no the state than the indigen?

For your information if u care 2 no, Saraki lost woefully in Kwara State. I'll advise u 2 wait for the final results no argument.
why are you crying??
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Banter1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abjay97:
North pls vote Atiku
we from the North rejected him, over to the people of south east.
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Cantonese: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046782:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

SAI BABA WE VOTED FOR.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...

Very good. I see you cruising with sai Buhari on the high way to the land of next level of poverty with your eyes fully closed in the journey. That vehicle will land you in Daura!
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by BuhariAdvocate: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Its shall never well with dailytrust and punch that spreading fake news.
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zansu007:
Bukky I sight you once again, o te GE for Lagos

Zombies didn't see nothing wrong with there Lord bullion van.

I wonder. These people called zombies have fvcking guts o. They want a thief in kwara out while a rogue in Lagos stays, what a bullion van of hypocrisy. Do they wish kwarans well at all?, imagine losing senate President seat because zombies want Saraki out. Kwarans have shown they are really smart people.

Saraki all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Alcacer47: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Will you all shut your dirty holes, Saraki won which of his polling unit in kwara, are u talking bout the kwara I am in right now or the one from Mars...pdp liars,meanwhile in oshiomole's unit, Buhari beat atiku 775-0
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Gandollaar(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
ProfSule:

Why u dey beg...we cant vote dat thief abeg
But you will vote for Ganduje?
Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by SSpeter(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
landmark86:
Let them be fooling you
Some idiiiots dey South/East, South/South dey talk rubbish about Kwara State, can u no the state than the indigen?

For your information if u care 2 no, Saraki lost woefully in Kwara State. I'll advise u 2 wait for the final results no argument.
the result pain you?,

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit by Gandollaar(f): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alcacer47:
Will you all shut your dirty holes, Saraki won which of his polling unit in kwara, are u talking bout the kwara I am in right now or the one from Mars...pdp liars,meanwhile in oshiomole's unit, Buhari beat atiku 775-0
Ekweremadu delivered Atiku 100%.

Chief Zombies Keyamo said you all should not jubilate yet, didn't you get it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Debriefs Permanent Secretaries / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.