Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

You Can Now Start Selling Your Advice And Ideas On Selfpaid.ng - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Now Start Selling Your Advice And Ideas On Selfpaid.ng (484 Views)

I Need Your Advice And Opinions / Any Ideas On Eko Disco Pay Structure ? / Update, Job In Vacancies Apply Now, Start New Life In Usa- germantown Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Start Selling Your Advice And Ideas On Selfpaid.ng by CherylChuks: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is one of the best things to happen to Nigerians. I know you may be wondering how possible this but trust me, you read right.

www.SelfPaid.ng is one of the greatest initiative introduced to Nigerians, to help us combat social media addiction and time wasting by making us all self employed through the sales of our advice, life experiences and answers to questions asked by members of the platform, these questions are usually about relationship, career, education, travels, lifestyle and more.

Members make more than N60,000 monthly by answering questions asked by members in need of advice on topics related to relationship, career, education, travels, lifestyle and more. Amazingly, the use of English and pidgin English are the languages accepted on this very reliable site. If you are also able to write articles on relevant topics, you also make more money. People who also decided to join www.SelfPaid.ng affiliate programme are earning up to N150,000 monthly through its two tiers referral system which is one of the best in the world.

As a matter of fact, SelfPaid.ng is already getting world recognition as it was talked about on CNN, see video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCZTcIqywg

I advice you to join now, be a part of we that are already making money on this pSelfPaid.ng!

(1) (Reply)

50+resume Format 2019 Free Examples & Tips / Get Quickcivilseries Unlimited Panel Available At A Lesser Cost. / Is Tradimono:forex Trading Or Just Another Networking Marketing Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.