Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Toptech Services Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Toptech Services Limited (1808 Views)

Toptech Engineering Ltd Employment / Entry-level Cashiers At Teclab Management Services Limited (14 Locations) / Toptech Engineering Ltd Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toptech Services Limited by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
Hi, please does any one know anything about Topteck services limited,a recruiting firm in Iju axis of lagos.I was invited for an interview.Pls respond.tanx
Re: Toptech Services Limited by anifel20(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2007
titi when was that? was it an in-house stuff?
Re: Toptech Services Limited by chiomaj1(f): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2007
i got thesame mail and the interview is tomorw
am currently out of lagos 4 another interview
pls what is it all about
Re: Toptech Services Limited by chiomaj1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
i waz wonderin if yu attended the interview
lz i waz told my will be nextwk wednesday
i need info on them and there interview
looks like plz +
Re: Toptech Services Limited by odada(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2007
@titi22
toptek is not a recruiting firm? they deal in computer accesories like ZENOX and OMATEK!so it would be right to call them an IT firm,they are currently recruiting and I guess its worth a try cool

@topic
the interview was okay,had mine on wednesday,they hired a consultant whos handling the whole interview thingy?my time(10 am) we were 4 that entered the board room and it was more like a group discussion kind of thing!they want to know how well you can present sellyourself,,,my advice is to brace up ask smart intelligent questions and try to outdo your other colleagues cos thats what they want you to do cool

(1) (Reply)

People Prime Company(control Risk Services Group) / Nestle Test / Mobil Mechanical Engineering Skills Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.