Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597945 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goztino:
DemigodZeus147

I don't understand what University of Munster mean by Certified copy of passport.

It's an online application, how should I upload certificate copy of my passport.
And moreover, passport is in a booklet form. I really don't understand them at all

Photocopy the data page of your passport and certify it. That is what I did.... Hoping to finish the application this night.

Please follow all their instruction.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goztino:
DemigodZeus147

I don't understand what University of Munster mean by Certified copy of passport.

It's an online application, how should I upload certificate copy of my passport.
And moreover, passport is in a booklet form. I really don't understand them at all

your passport data page, the page bearing your bio-data
so in this case, u photocopy and certify, then scan and upload afterwards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kenechill:
No red seal?
Is not compulsory for all schools including uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kenechill:

No red seal?

They no get red seal o o o. They said its notary club that put red seal.

Freiberg didn't say there should be a seal on the documents.
They just mentioned certified copies only

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chriswazo:

your passport data page, the page bearing your bio-data
so in this case, u photocopy and certify, then scan and upload afterwards

Alright, thanks for your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Photocopy the data page of your passport and certify it. That is what I did.... Hoping to finish the application this night.

Please follow all their instruction.

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KazOlufemi: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
iblion:
Who’s planning on sending documents to Germany form kwara or osun. Let’s send together to reduce cost.
OSUN I am here ooo...let us discuss abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please Who is sending documents from the 15th of nxt month to uni assist in Lagos? PM lets combine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is anyone applying to rhine waal? Just saw that Theres no need to send certified documents to uni assist, that the uploaded one on uni-assist is suficient. Just need a secondment to this..incase my eyes no clear grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goztino:
Just certified my own document at high court in my LGA.
Please gurus in the house, confirm if its good to go let me apply to the last university in my list.

Which sch are you sending this to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You are forwarding rubbish.. I can write WAEC and decide not to further...

WAEC is just to certify that I went to secondary school and I passed. The word you are missing is “entrance” you don here of common enterance before?? Anyway, it’s your decision, what do I know sef?

Enjoy!
We've been on this thread for some months and even if I'm not saying the right thing, there's a part of using constructive words to make corrections. If you used jamb and it worked for you, and I used o level and it worked for me, then we're both right. There's no need to rubbish anyone's contribution. That's why many prefer not to talk here, when anyone can just type anything derogatory in response to their ideas.

But then, what do I know smiley
We'll be fine las las.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
chimax1:
Is anyone applying to rhine waal? Just saw that Theres no need to send certified documents to uni assist, that the uploaded one on uni-assist is suficient. Just need a secondment to this..incase my eyes no clear grin
Lol. I don’t think I saw that oh. Where did you see it? And is it only Rhine Waal you’re applying to? If it’s not, you’ll still need to certify Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystical12(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
janettee:

Yess but it would be easier if you had a lil bit knowledge, it helps greatly!.

Thank go very much....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
chimax1:
Please Who is sending documents from the 15th of nxt month to uni assist in Lagos? PM lets combine.
I will be send around 15 of next month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
When is George August university winter admission start dropping.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goztino:

They no get red seal o o o. They said its notary club that put red seal.

Freiberg didn't say there should be a seal on the documents.
They just mentioned certified copies only

Did u say Freiburg....I jst started reading up on their site as I found one of their courses that I might be interested in...saw their rules on certification.. They said it must include a seal containing a coat of arms..
Make sure u research deep....u will see a document on their approved certification..my personal thought though
Gudluk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Adhheir:
I just got my AL for TUHHamburg...environmental engineering (MSC)...the journey got more serious, thanks to everyone on the thread, hopefully
subsequent events would be hitch free.

Winter ist hier
congrats bro....i will be applying next winter intake too. my docs are not complete now....please can i see how the admision letter look like....can you PM me??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Aque:

Lol. I don’t think I saw that oh. Where did you see it? And is it only Rhine Waal you’re applying to? If it’s not, you’ll still need to certify Lol
read this https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/page/uni-assist-and-how-apply-uni-assist

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olugbenga1234: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello guys. Pls are u given back your passport when u go for the student visa interview?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BayoMiller: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
Hello guys. Pls are u given back your passport when u go for the student visa interview?

Yes, Then you wait for AM, thats when you'll send it to the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
chimax1:

Yeah, it's correct... You don't need to. The online is sufficient.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
pls if one is to make a transfer to a fintiba blocked account..

is fintiba a name of a bank...

what is the name of the bank pls and the address and city ...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goztino:
Just certified my own document at high court in my LGA.
Please gurus in the house, confirm if its good to go let me apply to the last university in my list.
It looks okay to me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Armstrong34:
pls if one is to make a transfer to a fintiba blocked account..

is fintiba a name of a bank...

what is the name of the bank pls and the address and city ...

I think the name of the bank is Sutor Bank.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hi Hok4u

I am reaching out regarding this post your made sometime last year:

https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/206#71019070

I am also considering same path. How has the search being? Any success so far?

Eldeee responded to the post and even recommended some schools, of which Global supply chain and operation management, Berlin school of economics and law, Berlin was among. I have been researching on the school since today and it pretty much looks like a good school, except that their admission requirements are quite stringent

I have a background in Microbiology, but i have been practicing in the field of Supply chain management for over 2years now, and i am even a professional member of the ASCM and should be earning the CLTD certification later in the year.

The awarded degree is M.A and the school explicitly demands that applicants must have completed related undergraduate courses like Operations managent, procurement, etc.

I have been looking for their Contact Us section so that i can send them a mail to know if i stand a chance before i commit my resources to the application but i cant seem to find it. Also, the school states that international applicants would have to apply via Uni-assisy, but i cant find the school on the platform. The thing just tire me... cry

Please let me know how you have fared in this endeavour so far.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Anybody here applying to university of passau? who has gotten information bout passau university Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Deustchemann:

We've been on this thread for some months and even if I'm not saying the right thing, there's a part of using constructive words to make corrections. If you used jamb and it worked for you, and I used o level and it worked for me, then we're both right. There's no need to rubbish anyone's contribution. That's why many prefer not to talk here, when anyone can just type anything derogatory in response to their ideas.

But then, what do I know smiley
We'll be fine las las.

I understand you bro, but that guy could have actually made a rebuttal without sounding harsh, just let it slide.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jimnozi: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please i have an admission for the Winter session2019. Please what are the step to get interview date? Thanks i really need response as urgent as possible. Thanks every one

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
House, please I wish to know if anyone here has applied to a school using a "recommendation letter" which wasn't on a "letter headed paper "? And what was the outcome of the application?

Please this is urgent.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
jimnozi:
Please i have an admission for the Winter session2019. Please what are the step to get interview date? Thanks i really need response as urgent as possible. Thanks every one
Congratulation! Try to book for appointment on the website between 11:50pm - 12:30am, you might be lucky to get a date.
BTW, what school is that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pecky2222:

Did u say Freiburg....I jst started reading up on their site as I found one of their courses that I might be interested in...saw their rules on certification.. They said it must include a seal containing a coat of arms..
Make sure u research deep....u will see a document on their approved certification..my personal thought though
Gudluk

No, I didn't say Freiburg, I said Freiberg. Check the spelling well.

Freiberg is totally different from Freiburg

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.