Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597451 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2019
Goztino:

very nice information.
like how many percent is income tax because from data in wikipedia, I am seeing 47.475% (45% income tax + 5.5% solidarity surcharge based on the total tax bill)

working with the data above
if someone earns 39,000 euro in a year, his income after tax should be 18513 Euros.
from research also, it takes 700 euro to live in Germany if you are conservative.
700x12 = 8400 euros in a year.

Then 18,513 euros minus 8400 euros leaves you with 10,113 euros per annum

Now lets convert the income to naira
10,113 x 400 euro = #4,045,200

4,045,200 divided by 12 = #337,100 profit every month.

with the above mathematical analysis, one can deduce that for a fresh MSc graduate, you are sure of atleast
#300,000 income every month after tax and bills

Ausgezeichnet ! cool

I dey always gbadun your analysis grin

See as you calculate everything in a way everyone will understand.... gute Arbeit chef

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Armstrong34:

please go to the website of the school you wanna apply to get the exact place they want you to certify ..

some schools demands one to certifiy only at the German embassy or consulate...

And to your second question, yes you are to certify all documents bfor sending them to Uni-assist

Thanks for your response. I can't see any info on certification from most of the website.
I've uploaded non-notarised documents On uni-assist, i just want to know if that's right. I know i have to send a notarised document to them

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2019
You uploaded the right one

lavicollins:

Thanks for your response. I can't see any info on certification from most of the website.
I've uploaded non-notarised documents On uni-assist, i just want to know if that's right. I know i have to send a notarised document to them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2019
I assume the school is via uniassist.. You can use d High court

lavicollins:
1. Please can i notarise my documents at a state high court?
2. Do i need to notarise my documents before uploading them on uni-assist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Fabcol:
You uploaded the right one

I uploaded my university degree(B.A Religious Studies), English proficiency Letter, WAEC(Arts subjects)

Do you think these can fetch me admission Letter for a new bsc program? Cos I will like to change my courses totally
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Fabcol:
I assume the school is via uniassist.. You can use d High court

Yes, it is
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2019
lavicollins:

I uploaded my university degree(B.A Religious Studies), English proficiency Letter, WAEC(Arts subjects)

Do you think these can fetch me admission Letter for a new bsc program? Cos I will like to change my courses totally
The plan is to enter Germany for greener pasture and then to get a good job after my programme. I want a course that can fetch me good pay After graduation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2019
Goztino:

very nice information.
like how many percent is income tax because from data in wikipedia, I am seeing 47.475% (45% income tax + 5.5% solidarity surcharge based on the total tax bill)

working with the data above
if someone earns 39,000 euro in a year, his income after tax should be 18513 Euros.
from research also, it takes 700 euro to live in Germany if you are conservative.
700x12 = 8400 euros in a year.

Then 18,513 euros minus 8400 euros leaves you with 10,113 euros per annum

Now lets convert the income to naira
10,113 x 400 euro = #4,045,200

4,045,200 divided by 12 = #337,100 profit every month.

with the above mathematical analysis, one can deduce that for a fresh MSc graduate, you are sure of atleast
#300,000 income every month after tax and bills
Very nice analogy!
It can be more and better grin. Wikipedia is correct but I think it’s not the same every where, I know someone who’s gross is about 48k , meaning 4K every month but his net salary after tax is about 3450. That means his tax is about 550 euros per month. I don’t know how that tax system works but I feel it varies place to place

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Bloodeagle:

You have to understand very well the kind of certification the school wants if not uni-assist will frustrate your life.

Nigga, Check the course website and read the instructions for certication. If you are not clear, contact the coordinator straight up for clarification. I'm telling you this cos I don't want anybody to pass through what my friend passed through.

Verstehts du?
Thanks bro.. I really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2019
lavicollins:

Thanks bro.. I really appreciate

you see that guy is still telling you exactly the same thing I told u....

check that school website.... it would save u from unnecessary stress....you can mail them if you can't see what they require...mail them to ask them where should you certify
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2019
you v to check the school requirement if thats all you need...some schools request ...data page of your international passport, CV , motivation letter, recommendation letter etc....and also mail the school if they accept English proficiency letter so you don't waste 75€

lavicollins:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
lavicollins:

The plan is to enter Germany for greener pasture and then to get a good job after my programme. I want a course that can fetch me good pay After graduation.

Most BSc's require completed 100L course work for admission. Seeing as you have an entire Bsc degree, I think it's safe to say you'll be fine. The key here is justifying your pursuit of a 2nd Bsc at your visa interview, but many people have done it successfully so...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Fabcol:
you v to check the school requirement if thats all you need...some schools request ...data page of your international passport, CV , motivation letter, recommendation letter etc....and also mail the school if they accept English proficiency letter so you don't waste 75€

Thanks a bunch, this info helps a lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Missmi:

Most BSc's require completed 100L course work for admission. Seeing as you have an entire Bsc degree, I think it's safe to say you'll be fine. The key here is justifying your pursuit of a 2nd Bsc at your visa interview, but many people have done it successfully so...
Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by waledora(f): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
Pls who is heading to Berlin on Monday?
Cause I'm going to Berlin on Monday

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

You're welcome.
MSc Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Considering that my transcripts should carry the address of the school that I am sending it to but is carrying the address of my company cos I want to collect it myself .My question now is that I want to go to the embassy and certify it,won't that address be a problem,what is the best way to go about it.@fabcol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Not a problem at all
Embassy is after the official stamp and signature.. So far each pages are properly stamped and signed..u are good
I suppose the address should be on the cover page(that can be taken off) but still if its on the main transcript its still not an issue

frankie2K:

Considering that my transcripts should carry the address of the school that I am sending it to but is carrying the address of my company cos I want to collect it myself .My question now is that I want to go to the embassy and certify it,won't that address be a problem,what is the best way to go about it.@fabcol

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saswuatch: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hi guys, This thread[color=#000099][/color] smiley has been immensely helpful, thanks to everyone that has provided an answer to every question. Is there anyone that applied to Justus Liebig University Gießen (AgroBiotechnology) or University of Göttingen (Integrated plant and Animal breeding?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
You can ask kenechill for more details
Saswuatch:
Hi guys, This thread[color=#000099][/color] smiley has been immensely helpful, thanks to everyone that has provided an answer to every question. Is there anyone that applied to Justus Liebig University Gießen (AgroBiotechnology) or University of Göttingen (Integrated plant and Animal breeding?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fabcol:
Not a problem at all
Embassy is after the official stamp and signature.. So far each pages are properly stamped and signed..u are good
I suppose the address should be on the cover page(that can be taken off) but still if its on the main transcript its still not an issue

The address is only on the cover page.Considering that transcripts comes with cover page,won't school be curious on why the certified copy been send to them didn't come with a cover page considering that it was removed during certification.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
waledora:
Hi everyone,
Why pass Via Berlin if you going to chemnitz.?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saswuatch: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yomodun:
You can ask kenechill for more details
Dankeschön
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
heybaby12:

Why pass Via Berlin if you going to chemnitz.?

Her uncle is at Berlin, don't know if that's her reason aswell
U don go back?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by rafeelly(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
waledora:
Hi everyone,

Hello I’m in berlin, are you coming in from Nigeria?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by rafeelly(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please who is coming to germany soon please pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enibal(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
erny11:

I applied for same course and got admission letter 2 days back.
congrats. Please did you get an email or a letter to your house?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
melto:

Click on the question mark.
I applied too

what did ur own question mark says? I have submitted mine and didn't check
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enibal(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kenechill:

Abeg is this 35k after-tax? Or before?

And must the post study job be related to what you studied?
it must be related to your course of study.... it’s like 35k p.a...... tax neva Comot but it varies from company and job or experience that you have to offers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Sarahgold53:

Congrats dearie... pls which course in chemnitz?

I sent you a mail since but didn't hear from you again? How many ECTS did u give for ur foreign degree?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by okpala95(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guys in PH please help me here oo.

My friend wants to certify documents.. But was told 5k per set in a high court.. Can't remember where exactly.. (one set contains 5 different document... Transcript, waec, Bsc cert, profiency letter,)

Please where can one certify at cheap rate in PH.

It's urgent mbok..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol They don't need your cover page..they are after your grades and proper certification
I don't even know where I dropped the cover page of mine..tho I used notary public for all my certification and applications... Uniassist had no issue with it ..neither do the schools i applied directly to....

frankie2K:

The address is only on the cover page.Considering that transcripts comes with cover page,won't school be curious on why the certified copy been send to them didn't come with a cover page considering that it was removed during certification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.