Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597726 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obianorafael: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Please, I am new here, I'd love to know if it's possible for me to get admission into a university(BSC) without TOEFL or IELTS if the language of study is in English if yes, please I'd love to get the name of the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goztino:
Good day everyone. I am happy to come across this thread.

I discovered that some people are attaching picture in their CV and certifying their documents during application.

I didn't do any of these two things and I have already applied in 6 universities and waiting for two universities to open application.
Please is it a must that your documents must be certified prior to application and your picture must appear in your CV?
Danke!

I applied in the following universities, though my CV doesn't have much work experience and my GP is just 3.55 out of maximum of 5.

1. University of Bremen
COURSE = Marine Geology

2. Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
COURSE = Geophysics

3. University of Bayreuth
COURSE= Experminetal Geosciences

4. Rwth Aachen University
COURSE=Applied Geoscience-Energy and mineral resources

5. University of Hamburg
COURSE =: Environment and Geological science

6. University of Tübingen
COURSE: Applied and Environmental Geosciences

I really hope one will click, I am beginning to love Deutschland
Hope u know University of tubingen has a tuition fee of €1500 for non EU applicants?

and also does university of hamburg offer Msc in
Environment and Geological science, I checked Daad and also Google, I saw MSc in integrated climate system science...if u have the link, pls drop

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
obianorafael:
Hello Everyone,

Please, I am new here, I'd love to know if it's possible for me to get admission into a university(BSC) without TOEFL or IELTS if the language of study is in English if yes, please I'd love to get the name of the school

Which course are you intending to study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Can I apply to a German University without IELTS? I have a degree in Religious Studies(second class lower) from OAU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
ollyewa:
. M my Geo fellow calm down your addmison will drop soon �Better still if you can apply to this skl university of frieberg but you will need to post but I assure you �And I assure you ur addmison will drop within three weeks or two weeks after ur doc get dea

Waooo, nice meeting my fellow Geologist and thanks for your encouragement.
I actually applied last 2 weeks for winter section 2019/20.

I will still apply in Freiberg to make assurance double sure because I no wan use ear hear say I no get admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fabcol:
Have actually seen a school demand your picture be attached to your CV.. If your school didnt demand it then no worries

For the certification..if u are sending documents by post then you need certify the documents(photocopies) you are sending

Your cgpa is strong enough to give u at least three schools from that list if u applied rightly

For the work experiences..no worries..my friend has only one teaching work and nysc work on his CV and he got admission..

Alright sir. Thanks for your explicit response.
I applied last two weeks for winter section
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:
Hope u know University of tubingen has a tuition fee of €1500 for non EU applicants?

and also does university of hamburg offer Msc in
Environment and Geological science, I checked Daad and also Google, I saw MSc in integrated climate system science...if u have the link, pls drop

Danke

Jeez, I just saw the tuition now. I jump and pass that one.

This is the link
https://movein-uni-tuebingen.moveonnet.eu/movein/portal/newapp.php

It's also on daad.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/3791/#tab_cost

Stop searching for schools only on daad, it might not give you the bests of results. You might miss out some parameters that will hide some schools from you.
Always use Google to search for better result
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goztino:

Jeez, I just saw the tuition now. I jump and pass that one.

This is the link
https://movein-uni-tuebingen.moveonnet.eu/movein/portal/newapp.php

Stop searching for schools with daad, it might not give you the bests of results. You might miss out some parameters that will hide some schools from you.
Always use Google to search for better result
thanks boss, but I wanted the link of that of hamburg... that course environmental and geological science... does the course exist self? pls assist with the link of that...thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

No bro. First application is €75, subsequent ones are €30 each. Even if it's the same school and different courses, you'll pay for each of them.
Unless you find a school and program that makes Uni-assist application free for applicants cheesy

I thought the first payment is for application to 5 different school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:
thanks boss, but I wanted the link of that of hamburg... that course environmental and geological science... does the course exist self? pls assist with the link of that...thanks

I really didn't see the link online o o. You are correct.
Seems I have not yet applied there. I wrote out more than ten universities which I will apply and Hamburg is among the universities written.
They don't offer that course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:

Please send me the universities you applied so that I can apply too.
I want to apply to atleast ten
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
lavicollins:
Can I apply to a German University without IELTS? I have a degree in Religious Studies(second class lower) from OAU

Yes.
However, you got to do some ground work first.
You got to decide what your target course is, look out for your targeted schools, check up the "specific" requirements for the course in the schools you see. Then you will have a clearer picture on the steps you need to take.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goztino:

I really didn't see the link online o o. You are correct.
Seems I have not yet applied there. I wrote out more than ten universities which I will apply and Hamburg is among the universities written.
They don't offer that course
I am not applying currently, am handling some projects...hopefully next year I will be free... U can send me PM I can recommend some for u, cause I have researched all-round. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:
I am not applying currently, am handling some projects...hopefully next year I will be free... U can send me PM I can recommend some for u, cause I have researched all-round. thanks

Alright, I just sent you a pm. You can as well drop it here if you don't mind so that others will benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dobeespen: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
obianorafael:
Hello Everyone,

For Bsc, your options are waaaay way lower. It's not like you can request the "Letter of Proficiency" thing from a previous university since you're only doing your Bsc. I think it may be a bit different if you're going for your second Bsc.

I'd say write an English language exam to increase your chances.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:
You can as well drop it here for others to benefit.

Vielen dank!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ehixestgratias: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ndydy:
Hello all,
Been a while I posted well life happens when you have school work and German language class to balance. So just decided to give an update FROM MY PERSPECTIVE about life in Berlin Germany. Please it's not for generalisation, it's my own opinion so do not attack my post. Instead share your own opinion and we would all learn.
portant report to the police

Nice write up, well taught out information, if u don’t mind l send u pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goztino:

Alright, I just sent you a pm. You can as well drop it here if you don't mind so that others will benefit from it.
Greifwald university. but is through uniassist, university of bremen marine grosciences, TU damstadt tropical environment and geo stuff check those out.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:
Greifwald university. but is through uniassist, university of bremen marine grosciences. check those out

I have applied to university of bremen.
Greifwald is cool but uniassist route dey tire me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goztino:

I have applied to university of bremen.
Greifwald is cool but uniassist route dey tire me
TU damstadt Tropical environment and geo stuff check that out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe I will also apply in Freiberg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
clintonsparkz:
TU damstadt Tropical environment and geo stuff check that out

It's in my watch list, I am waiting for it to open application and also waiting for free university of Berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okay thanks, will check it out.

bl33d:
have you given a second thought to this course? ROADS TO DEMOCRACIES: HISTORICAL AND CONTEMPORARY PERSPECTIVE ON POLITICS AND CULTURE. @ the UNIVERSITY OF SIEGEN?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

No bro. First application is €75, subsequent ones are €30 each. Even if it's the same school and different courses, you'll pay for each of them.
Unless you find a school and program that makes Uni-assist application free for applicants cheesy

So all these prospective students that are looking for who to pair up with, what does it mean?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by schwenin: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello house, is it a must that you travel on the day you chose when submitting your international passport?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
obibanks:

So all these prospective students that are looking for who to pair up with, what does it mean?

I believe the pair up is just about the cost of moving the documents there. Courier/postage stuff.
You certainly can't pair up application cost like the €75 to uniassist. Don't get it mixed up.
Thx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goztino:

Lol, any school at all provided it offers my course and its located in Germany.
Please do you know about scholarship opportunities?
I really need scholarships
check daad, most scholarships require B2 or so in German....some schools offer scholarships too during application or if your academically good during your first year...omo find a way of getting there, u be naija guy...u go surely survive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Soothing:
Please if you are in Lagos and planning to send documents to Uni-Assist next week , I beg inbox make we hook up and share the burden smiley
I sent you a PM, I will be sending

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.