Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597168 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Franksuka: 9:15am On May 02, 2019
Please help a brother... I need to get this done today..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 9:21am On May 02, 2019
Click on the last point i.e The I DO NOT KNOW and proceed

Franksuka:
Please how can I get health insurance details to complete my application to Technische Universitat Munchen...Am stucked here for over two days now...it can't even proceed to the next stage...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2019
which means, judging from information I have gathered so far,
In rough estimate for a low budget Nigerian , this is what you should hold if you are planning to enter Germany for education.

1. Block Account = #3,600,000
2. Flight fee = #300,000
3. Pocket money = #285,000 (if you have block account)
4. Money for clothes and foodstuffs = #70,000

TOTAL = #4,250,000

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lolu711: 9:33am On May 02, 2019
campichristian:
Good day Fellow NL... please who applied to Paderborn University or Universität Hamburg?

I applied to Paderborn University for WS 2019 and I recently just got admission. Any news?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 9:35am On May 02, 2019
Hi guys. I just got this in my email. I’m not sure what they are asking for and I don’t want to guess. Please help.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Franksuka: 9:36am On May 02, 2019
ayokunlemmy:

I have done that several times ...it doesn't move, it keeps snowing no document uploaded

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Franksuka: 9:37am On May 02, 2019
ayokunlemmy:

I have done that severally... Its not proceeding rather it keep showing no document uploaded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yakeeboy: 9:42am On May 02, 2019
iblion:
Hi guys. I just got this in my email. I’m not sure what they are asking for and I don’t want to guess. Please help.
send your student handbook to them all they need to know concerning the topics you covered during your undergraduate studies is there.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2019
Missmi:

I don't have a TIN so I selected 'no'. If you haven't done any tax related thing in Nigeria , you wouldn't have a TIN as far as I know. I believe you can select 'no' as well.

I selected No but it didnt allow me bypass that level. it indicated that TIN is compulsory.

Please anyone who recently opened fintiba account with an idea on how to bypass this stage?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2019
iblion:
They are asking for the list of courses you took during your undergraduate program or your course catalog. If you have a departmental handbook you can use that or ask your HOD or any lecturer you are familiar with. On a norms tho, it is meant to be on your transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Philfit:

They are asking for the list of courses you took during your undergraduate program or your course catalog. If you have a departmental handbook you can use that or ask your HOD or any lecturer you are familiar with. On a norms tho, it is meant to be on your transcript
Exactly. All these things are on the transcript. Thanks for the answers guys. I’ll send it to them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
OMOZ1:

Universitat Hamburg, Ich, any info

Nothing yet... was gonna ask you same!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Goztino:

I selected No but it didnt allow me bypass that level. it indicated that TIN is compulsory.

Please anyone who recently opened fintiba account with an idea on how to bypass this stage?

Nil
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2019
Congrats on your admission.. Pls what course were u admitted into?

Lolu711:

I applied to Paderborn University for WS 2019 and I recently just got admission. Any news?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
Put 0 on the TIN

Goztino:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2019
johnnycares:
Thanks guys
Una dey criticize me for nothing and I never said I will not post my experience..
Nevertheless apologies to anyone or everyone whom are not happy with me..
Interview proper:
Before I start I want say a big thank you to everyone and I mean everyone who has been a blessing to others,creative minds helping those that lack the knowledge at Germany in general.
Well in my own case I had to read,read,read But with God everything is possible...
Got to the embassy around 5.30,they started by 6am.
All who they talk say paulinus get crazy,they guy no even show his self at all for my side instead we were laughing...Just obey him,don't talk back...is that difficult to do?and yes make sure all your original document are photocopies 2each,
Interview:
Permit me to just list the questions.
Vo:what are you applying for?
What is the name of your school.
We re is it located.
Why Germany?
List 5 fact about germany?
Who is the president of Germany,and chancellor?
Why the course,
Is it related to your perilous studies.
Benefits of studying these course.
Your bsc thesis..
Do you speak German..!(in these case abeg no lie hoo,course when I told her that am learning,she has me to introduce myself in German language,which I did then she smiled)..
How.many Broder does Germany has ?
Mention them.
How.many state does Germany has?
Mention 5
What Do you intend to Do after studies?
Then she called me and said I should get an extension letter from my school,which I did that same day and sent to the embassy via mail.
But basically the key is get all the documents needed,especially if you have paid for the bA.
That my story guyz

Well done @Jonnycares for sharing your transcript. All the best as you await your AM.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 10:18am On May 02, 2019
Franksuka:
Please how can I get health insurance details to complete my application to Technische Universitat Munchen...Am stucked here for over two days now...it can't even proceed to the next stage...

You can send that later, choose the next option and continue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 10:19am On May 02, 2019
campichristian:

Nothing yet... was gonna ask you same!

ICH Asin industrial chemistry?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
Lolu711:

For what course? And when was the application deadline of the said course or is it a Rolling admission?
Sorry I’m just curious cos I applied since February and application deadline was march and no news from them yet!

If dem don throway my application for dustbin, atleast make dem email me say e dey dustbin na grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2019
iblion:

ICH Asin industrial chemistry?

Nah... mine is Economics but nothing from them yet, my status still says application received.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2019
Lolu711:

Congratulations on your admission!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 10:33am On May 02, 2019
Siimjnr03:
Abeg ehn,I've been following this german thread for a while even though I don't have the money yet,but I still don't understand somethings,I'm a guy of 22,would be 23 soon,once promising but since the entered into our family and destroyed everything I don enter street since 2014,been trying to fend and take care of things,right now,I still think I'm very much unlucky to have gone through all i went through,but I'm picking up gradually,almost all my friends are serving right now and the ones who aren't are either in their final year,can't talk of the rest because during my time I was almost above all my friends in school but I was humble,now things has turned out like this,I need to redeem myself,I no come fit last for this life,need to return to who I used to be,even better! So I opted to travelling out to school outside Nigeria,preferably Europe,was happy when I found out Germany has got free tuition schools there only if I'm able to raise the £8600,lemme just make it 5m,helped myself,I've got just 1.8m and I'm still believing for a miracle because I'm working towards it,I need this education so bad,but now I'm lost,almost y'all travelling have been to one or two tertiary institutions here in Nigeria while I've only got a waec result,haven't been privileged to further as there has been no one to help,sat for jamb but my mind no just dey here again,schooling here would spoil everything for me,at 23 I gain admission and get done at 27-28 with an additional extra 1year service to Nigeria,how will I cope? I can't,is it possible I apply just with my olevel? There are better chances out there than here in Nigeria and is there an option for me to work while I school? I need an urgent answer please,I believe before the year comes to an end I would have gathered the needed amount to jet myself down there,the work part is highly needed due to the fact that I've got no sponsor,thinking about my siblings as well,like to be assisting them,and after the 1year and the money in the block account gets finished,what's next? What then do I do? I need help on this questions please

Yöu Can also try estonia with 2mill u are good to go
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 10:33am On May 02, 2019
teb123:
When do you want to send to TUM?
Are u in Lagos
Visit red star express
Tell them u want to use
TNT or red star express
It #12100 to germany

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2019
I just got admission in RWTH Aachen University.
Course = Applied Geoscience.

20 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2019
iblion:
If you have your department handbook, it's very much better because they want to see all ur courses & d description, ur transcript won't carry dat sufficient information.
Department handbook is better. Scan if u av it, some Schools have it in PDF.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 10:44am On May 02, 2019
LiftedMan:

TNT logistic is not bad
Very avoidable #12100
Please where are they located, do you have their number ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2019
samholly:

remember you now !!

crying Cox of your course description. Smiles

you got the admission ?

Just got the admission right now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Franksuka: 10:55am On May 02, 2019
ogedengbedamilare:

You can send that later, choose the next option and continue.

My brother the thing has refused to continue.... When I click on continue button, it will load and after loading it remains on that same page...I tried to preview and it showed me that no document uploaded.... Then it can't allow me move to the next stage.... Am just stuck here since morning... Please I need serious help ....Na beg I dey beg

Someone really touched and know what I can do can flash my line let me call back ASAP ....08066257052
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2019
iblion:
Hi guys. I need your opinion on a matter that has been bothering my mind. There was a mistake on my WAEC certificate. They made a mistake with my date of birth then. I tried to have them Change it but I had no luck. I was told to do court affidavit which I did at a high court. Now wey German waka don enter. I did an affidavit with notary public together with the one from high court. What do you think? I’ve sent all my applications and attached these affidavit to my WAEC certificate. I feel I’m the only one with this issue on this platform and that scares me. Will I have issues with the school ? Will I have issue with VO or Allien office. Abeg. I need your input. Thanks. This matter don give me sleepless nights.

We are in the same shoes. My name and dob was incorrect, waec could only rectify my date of birth - what I did was to go back to the school where I wrote the exam, searched for my name on their list, begged the principal to accompany me to waec, sign affidavits and birth certificates before my exam year. I paid 10k to to waec since last year August, the release the result just last week.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 10:57am On May 02, 2019
Pls can anyone give me a candid advice most of the schools I applied for , I apply with my statement of result since my certificate is not ready for now. I want to know if such has any effect.

2 do I need to send my certified document to uni assist with WAEC scratch card

3 which one is better
After applying through uni assist
Should make payment before sending my document
Or
Send my document before payment
Pls any body that can help with a vital information
I will be grateful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klexycole(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Goztino:
I just got admission in RWTH Aachen University.
Course = Applied Geoscience.

Your dream course, school, and city. You deserved it! God will make the other processing easy for you.

Enjoy your day. wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2019
Goztino:

Just got the admission right now.
congrats bro,
I am.happy for you ..
I am still waiting tho !!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.