Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594229 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 2:24pm On May 19, 2019
The way University of Siegen rejected my application (Economic policy) is very disrespectful. "You're very qualified yada yada. But we cannot take you at the moment, more yada yada. Sorry we cannot give you a reason"

SMH

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2019
For guys who have applied to Deggendolf institute of technology, do they allow application for more than one course on their primus portal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2019
Hycent007:
Sending document to uni assist on Monday(tomorrow) I am in in port harcourt. Send me a message if you want to send yours too.

Porthacourt! Can you guys pls hold on till on Wednesday .I am sending to uniassist that day,

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 3:05pm On May 19, 2019
glopatra:
For guys who have applied to Deggendolf institute of technology, do they allow application for more than one course on their primus portal
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 3:06pm On May 19, 2019
odogwudozilla:
The way University of Siegen rejected my application (Economic policy) is very disrespectful. "You're very qualified yada yada. But we cannot take you at the moment, more yada yada. Sorry we cannot give you a reason"

SMH
sorry for that, I understand the feeling but God's grace u will still get admission elsewhere
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
odogwudozilla:

SMH
lol....better days ahead bro, don't give up, try another school. MSC or bsc?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Danny4show(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
Please do we have/know anyone of recent that make use of SL at the embassy and get visa? Just skeptical, people keep mentioning BA, does that mean SL no longer work at the embassy�?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2019
So no DIT masters or FH Lübeck applicant on the house? This thing get as e be o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:11pm On May 19, 2019
glopatra:

Porthacourt! Can you guys pls hold on till on Wednesday .I am sending to uniassist that day,

I doubt bro, we are three guys already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kayonuchukwu: 3:12pm On May 19, 2019
I am sending my documents by post to uni-assist after certification of my documents by the embassy tomorrow Lagos. Hit me up if you are interested to join forces...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by codemasta(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
odogwudozilla:

SMH
Is the course a restricted course (NC) ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
Banky933:

Hello, please kindly pm me. I will be sending tomorrow too. Thanks
Where do you live? How do you intend to send your documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by codemasta(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
glopatra:
For guys who have been using uniassist portal, pls help me clarify thid. I have already applied for a course and submitted on the portal but have not paid the 75 Euros processing fee. My problem is I want to use a different motivation letter as I am not ok with the initial one I used. Do I need to withdraw the entire application and start again or I should just delete the old motivation letter and replace it with a new one.

As advice earlier , don't delete the whole application just go to the upload menu on uniassist and delete the motivation letter you don't like and replace it with the new one.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
Hycent007:

Where do you live? How do you intend to send your documents?
I intend to send via UPS.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
chimax1:
So no DIT masters or FH Lübeck applicant on the house? This thing get as e be o.

How did you come about this your conclusion of no DIT masters applicant?

Have you read through the past 10 pages to check?

Do you know DIT applicants have a WhatsApp group of almost 30 members?

But as you did not read through, I wasn’t expecting you to know!

Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by codemasta(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2019
Bloodeagle:
I applied for msc molecular biology and evolution through uniassist at Kiel not that I liked the course but I did spend the money to apply because they promised to release admission very early to enable students get visa in time but uptil now no admission... I never knew Kiel can be this slow in releasing admission.

I contacted them and they said they would release first set of AL this months(months ending latest).

E dey do me like say mek I book appointment but I dey fear.

Wetin una think guys

Some schools are just too ridiculously slow, I applied to University of Applied Science Fulda since February 2019 till now it is just showing "Your application is under processing".
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Suspect33(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2019
Bloodeagle:
In my opinion, no question is stupid here once it has to do with this German Waka.
I remember when I joined this thread last year. I was asking so many questions I would frown at now if I see anyone ask.

If you don't like a question asked just pass and allow someone else to answer it.
boss i don't know much about this, i am currently studying banking and finance, if i collect my transcript to apply for bsc, can i apply for a course in science or health?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
Banky933:

I intend to send via UPS.
How long does ups take?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
odogwudozilla:

SMH

Hang in there bro, By the special grace of God Almighty the next letter you receive from another German school will be admission letter in Jesus name. Everything will work together for your good going forward.

We shall rejoice with you soon.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
Hycent007:

How long does ups take?
4 days.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:45pm On May 19, 2019
Banky933:

4 days.
Fair enough, we will meet tomorrow then. Evo rd Gra right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 3:48pm On May 19, 2019
Hycent007:
Fair enough, we will meet tomorrow then. Evo rd Gra right?
Right. What time is comfortable for you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bjlentic2(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2019
Hello bro let's chat privately
I also want to send to uniassist

glopatra:
I want to send two different application to Germany, , one to uniassist and the other to Jena through DHL, guys is there any way this would reduce the total cost through DHL or they are just going to bill me for the two separately.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saintzykie: 3:54pm On May 19, 2019
grin These guys can be brutal at times. what a cruel world
odogwudozilla:

SMH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
Banky933:

Right. What time is comfortable for you.

About 11am, 12pm is fine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatitan234(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=Bjlentic2 post=78522202][/quote]

I'm sending to Dresden, not uni-assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kryptomeniac: 4:17pm On May 19, 2019
Danny4show:
Please do we have/know anyone of recent that make use of SL at the embassy and get visa? Just skeptical, people keep mentioning BA, does that mean SL no longer work at the embassy�?

"Genuine" SL still works. From my little understanding, when u submit any SL gotten from German state at the embassy here in naija, it will be forwarded back to ur choice destination in Germany (the state where ur school is located) just like every other document u submitted. So upon proper screening, if the state u are heading to is not satisfied with ur sponsors income and all that, they can reject ur SL, and you know what that means.

Again the delay in screening SL can be frustrating atimes. I know a friend who attended winter 2018 interview by September last year and submitted his SL same day. his sponsor got the SL for him from another state other than Hamburg where his school is located. His SL was screened for 90days (that's how long it takes Hamburg to screen SL as at then I don't know of now) and he got his visa January this year. If not that he was able to do his enrollment here in naija before then, maybe after all that long period of screening, he may have suffered rejecting at the end. So what am I saying, it looks like different states use different yardstick to assess or issue SL to sponsors.
These and many more reasons make most people go for BA option more.
Bet then some still get this visa without any of them o.. (very uncommon though). If u know the meaning of GRACE! Then u will understand all I just explained
#updated

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 4:18pm On May 19, 2019
pseudonomer:

This is slavery

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.