Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593733 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2019
Good morning
In readiness for the interview one is required to present German visa application form etc
Out of all these requirements 3 happen to be quite confusing (see attached image)
1. Where do we get the visa application form can’t find it on their website
2. What does the embassy mean by declaration according to the stated law
3. Passport photographs according to biometric specification

Can someone please explain all these

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2019
Adesunkanmi:
Good morning
In readiness for the interview one is required to present German visa application form etc
Out of all these requirements 3 happen to be quite confusing (see attached image)
1. Where do we get the visa application form can’t find it on their website
2. What does the embassy mean by declaration according to the stated law
3. Passport photographs according to biometric specification

Can someone please explain all these
1. Visa application form is on the embassy website. It's a 4 page form
2. Signed declaration form for VO too can be find on d site. This is just a single page
3. You have to go with a photocopy of size 45 x 35mm if you don't want to snap pics for 2000# on your interview day.
Kindly make sure u prepared all ur documents as necessary because those guys at the embassy go tell u na 1000# if you wan photocopy & u won't av a choice.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2019
badmus306:

1. Visa application form is on the embassy website. It's a 4 page form
2. Signed declaration form for VO too can be find on d site. This is just a single page
3. You have to go with a photocopy of size 45 x 35mm if you don't want to snap pics for 2000# on your interview day.
Kindly make sure u prepared all ur documents as necessary because those guys at the embassy go tell u na 1000# if you wan photocopy & u won't av a choice.
thanks for your swift response
If you don’t mind please send me a direct link to the place I can download the forms as stated above as I have searched and searched
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 8:31am On May 22, 2019
Sedatylo:

Sure there is a provision for that

I hope say person no go enter wahala ni. Although my Al hasn't dropped. I realized I booked with the wrong enrollment date. Thus, I had to cancel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2019
valenti12:
Someone should invite me on Duolingo let talk German
So many confusing words; du/Sie/ihr...

My username: ObiajuluVa

I am. princezd1 . on duolingo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 8:43am On May 22, 2019
Adesunkanmi:
thanks for your swift response
If you don’t mind please send me a direct link to the place I can download the forms as stated above as I have searched and searched
Thank you

The required forms are on the link below under the caption Aplication

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Best wishes in your application

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 8:54am On May 22, 2019
First AL from schmalkalden
First rejection from siegen
Second AL from Hamm lippstadt
Third AL from hildesheim

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2019
Tommynaku:

The required forms are on the link below under the caption Aplication

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Best wishes in your application
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
lovable85:
First AL from schmalkalden
First rejection from siegen
Second AL from Hamm lippstadt
Third AL from hildesheim
Congratulations ooh.
Which is your most preferred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ploff: 9:01am On May 22, 2019
Thanks.

amikable97:

Yes they do... I think I read it in one of the threads sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 9:11am On May 22, 2019
stifej:
please who else applied to Bayreuth here?/Am I the only one?
i did apply to bayreuth, MA development studes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2019
To be frank, oti confused,

Please is it possible to use a school AL for visa purposes without enrolling before the enrollment deadline, because one deadline is June 21st and the other is June 30th, please hope it won’t pose any issue at the embassy
Deustchemann:

Congratulations ooh.
Which is your most preferred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

Thanks man.
Appointment date up next grin

The appointment brouhaha is freaking me at the moment, see all my hopes and efforts just staring at me
With HSHL admission this morning, i now have 5 admission letters but no Visa appointment date? what's the gain then, honestly my joy is not full at all
I still thank God for what He has done and is/will do
Definitely leaving this country for DE by September, Signed and Sealed bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 9:42am On May 22, 2019
Good day everyone, I know it is possible to use a school AL for admission purposes and show up in another school in Germany, but Please is it possible to use a school AL for visa purposes without enrolling before the enrollment deadline, because one deadline is June 21st and the other is June 30th, please hope it won’t pose any issue at the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 9:47am On May 22, 2019
My guy Appointment date go land. Just be calm,positive and do the needful by mailing your choice school for an enrollment extension. Some of us like this never see any green-light o but we still STRONG KAKARAKA in Faith grin

SHALOM
Chriswazo:

The appointment brouhaha is freaking me at the moment, see all my hopes and efforts just staring at me
With HSHL admission this morning, i now have 5 admission letters but no Visa appointment date? what's the gain then, honestly my joy is not full at all
I still thank God for what He has done and is/will do
Definitely leaving this country for DE by September, Signed and Sealed bro

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 9:51am On May 22, 2019
So, no one on this thread is currently studying at the university of Potsdam? This is third time of asking. I need some info, kindly quote this if there is any. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2019
lilfreezy:

I hope say person no go enter wahala ni. Although my Al hasn't dropped. I realized I booked with the wrong enrollment date. Thus, I had to cancel
To the best of my knowledge bro, with the new appointment system, the issuing of dates is done on first come, first serve basis ie. according to the reference no (Apart from category A).
So its now left for you to decide if you wanna take the risk.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 10:07am On May 22, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
My guy Appointment date go land. Just be calm,positive and do the needful by mailing your choice school for an enrollment extension. Some of us like this never see any green-light o but we still STRONG KAKARAKA in Faith grin

SHALOM

i like your faith, is reinvigorating.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AgentONE(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2019
lovable85:
Good day everyone, I know it is possible to use a school AL for admission purposes and show up in another school in Germany, but Please is it possible to use a school AL for visa purposes without enrolling before the enrollment deadline, because one deadline is June 21st and the other is June 30th, please hope it won’t pose any issue at the embassy

It's tricky, sure u can use an AL for visa interview without enrolling at that school even while u are yet in Nigeria.
But be mindful of this, you said one is June 30th and another is June 21st, what is the latest date you're required by these schools to be in Germany for the physical part of the enrollment.
I know some schools allow enrollment to be completed online and you get uyor student ID, matriculation number and all, while some allow by proxy.
If those two schools require you to be physically present before you can complete the enrollment, then I'll advice you pick the school that has the furthest date of physical enrollment deadline.

For my case, I used FHWS for interview even though I have only done part enrollment online, the other part is to be completed physically before September 29th.

I hope this answer helps, if not, feel free to ask more and I'll be happy to answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 10:13am On May 22, 2019
Please who else has been refreshing his/her email expecting AL, gather here lets take a selfie

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2019
Have you applied, I want to apply there too but there .
glopatra:
Who has apllied for Chemnitz here using uniassist, did you send the German A1 level certificate along. I am starting an online German course soon but right now can't even say come in gernan. Do they need it for the application let me not waste my money
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 10:18am On May 22, 2019
Awilibogy:
Hello House
I filled out the online application, at Hochscule Bonn Rhein Seig University I tried submitting but is requesting for my Applicant ID (BID) and Applicant authentification no. Please I need your assistance how do I get this or do I already have them and I don't know. Plz help me.

You have to register in Hochschulestart.de to get those things BID number be for u apply to the Hochschule Bonn.

I have done my and plan to send my documents to the school possiblely this week. We can share the cost when u are ready. Please contact me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2019
lilfreezy:
With this new booking system, can one cancel and rebook?

Yes, you can cancel, it is better to cancel now than for them to give you date and you cancel. Also any wrong date that does not correspond to your school's info( beginning of enrolment) can make the embassy cancel one's interview on that day. I have been to the embassy, I've seen how they handle things in terms of appointments, they don't talk much. Any error na bye bye. They are strict about their rules. So my advice is for you to put the correct date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 10:22am On May 22, 2019
okay thank you, they both need the payment of the enrollment fees on or before those dates and i was told once enrolled it is very difficult to go to another school, because my plan is to use one of the AL for visa process and go to another when i get to germany, my fear is can i use the admission letter for my visa process without paying the enrollment fees since the enrollment fees payment deadline would have elapsed by my interview date, hope it wont pose any issue please

forgive my typos
AgentONE:

It's tricky, sure u can use an AL for visa interview without enrolling at that school even while u are yet in Nigeria.
But be mindful of this, you said one is June 30th and another is June 21st, what is the latest date you're required by these schools to be in Germany for the physical part of the enrollment.
I know some schools allow enrollment to be completed online and you get uyor student ID, matriculation number and all, while some allow by proxy.
If those two schools require you to be physically present before you can complete the enrollment, then I'll advice you pick the school that has the furthest date of physical enrollment deadline.

For my case, I used FHWS for interview even though I have only done part enrollment online, the other part is to be completed physically before September 29th.

I hope this answer helps, if not, feel free to ask more and I'll be happy to answer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by janettee(f): 10:28am On May 22, 2019
Saswuatch:

Lol. Forgive me for being rude oh. But for someone who earned a masters degree in Public health and doesn't know what to study for PHD. The person doesn't really doesn't deserve to go for PHD. Make him just go hustle. I'm sorry if I sounded condescending.

Una no get joy for this thread grin grin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2019
cliper230:
Have you applied, I want to apply there too but there .

Yes I have applied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 10:31am On May 22, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes, you can cancel, it is better to cancel now than for them to give you date and you cancel. Also any wrong date that does not correspond to your school's info( beginning of enrolment) can make the embassy cancel one's interview on that day. I have been to the embassy, I've seen how they handle things in terms of appointments, they don't talk much. Any error na bye bye. They are strict about their rules. So my advice is for you to put the correct date.

Very helpful. I'll wait till AL drops abeg. Thanks so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lolu711: 10:31am On May 22, 2019
Some people are refreshing mail for AL while some are refreshing for appointment date and even some for AM. � This German hustle teaches someone faith and patience all over again and by God’s grace our efforts won’t be in vain. It will all end in praise for us. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 10:33am On May 22, 2019
My great people make una help me thank God oooo as Banana no fall on me, AL decided to fall on me now now. grin

Praise God!!!

Electronics Engineering Hamm-Lippstadt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lolu711: 10:34am On May 22, 2019
ladyb4sure:
My great people make una help me thank God oooo as Banana no fall on me, AL decided to fall on me now now. grin

Praise God!!!

Electronics Engineering Hamm-Lippstadt.

Congratulation!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 10:35am On May 22, 2019
Good morning
did you apply with a LETTER OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY??

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.