Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597154 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vanessa15: 11:03pm On May 25, 2019
geofortress:

In my opinion, such letter shoukd come from the Registrars office with the school letter head paper and not a mere letter from a departmental head..
The letter should just confirm you graduated from the school, the degree you obtained with class, and also attest that that the mode of communication and examination and other assesment in your school is English language. They should render you the needed assitance based on the information provided.
Kindly go back to your registrar for it.

Lol. I got an admission with it already.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Junera: 11:08pm On May 25, 2019
Please does booking now, what’s the first four digits of your reference number? Mine is 1086..... and I booked Friday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
What does the first four digit means ? Mine is 1085 and I booked on Wednesday

Junera:
Please does booking now, what’s the first four digits of your reference number? Mine is 1086..... and I booked Friday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 11:16pm On May 25, 2019
Mine is 1077 and I booked on the 7th

Junera:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vanessa15: 11:42pm On May 25, 2019
Junera:
Please is this category A or B?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Junera: 12:05am On May 26, 2019
vanessa15:

Please is this category A or B?

B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2019
chekz169:
Mine is 1077 and I booked on the 7th
1077 and booked on the 7th too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by udomas(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2019
Please house, greetings to all.

My question is kinda odd from the discussion but I'm gurus will still be of great assistance.

I intend going for a German school but my major challenge is actually how to go about the sponsorship thing as I intend contacting my aunty in Austria to send in a sponsorship letter for me, am I getting it right?

Austria being a nation under German colony, would they honor the sponsorship letter?

Lastly, apart from the sponsorship letter, is she also expected to print along her bank statement of account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by udomas(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2019

My question is kinda odd from the discussion but I'm gurus will still be of great assistance.

I intend going for a German school but my major challenge is actually how to go about the sponsorship thing as I intend contacting my aunty in Austria to send in a sponsorship letter for me, am I getting it right?

Austria being a nation under German colony, would they honor the sponsorship letter?

Lastly, apart from the sponsorship letter, is she also expected to print along her bank statement of account?

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 2:11am On May 26, 2019
My people! Hope we dey good. As at when i started sending out applications, i was based in Ibadan so my admission letter carries an Ibadan address. But last month I got a job in Abuja so i'm based in Abuja at the moment.

If i tick "i live in Abuja" while booking visa appointment, am i gonna be asked to provide proof on interview day, that i truly live in Abuja?
Anybody been in a similar situation?

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 2:14am On May 26, 2019
udomas:

Thank you.

Anyone who's going to write the sponsorship letter for you has to be residing and working in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Buliwyf: 3:59am On May 26, 2019
Quick question everyone.
Do we have anyone here going for masters and booked with Category B who has gotten an appointment date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 5:08am On May 26, 2019
Buliwyf:
Quick question everyone.
Do we have anyone here going for masters and booked with Category B who has gotten an appointment date?

Yes, just those who booked May 6th for now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2019
I have seen someone mention it here once and that they're in VI, but I can guarantee you of IBC and they charge 10grand and deliver in 4days. Their office is in Ikeja and they only do the international courier shii on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 12noon.

Valentinejeco:
have anyone heard of aramex?,a courier service...I heard there charges are cheap compared to ups,dhl and feedex

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 7:02am On May 26, 2019
Pokarika:
I have seen someone mention it here once and that they're in VI, but I can guarantee you of IBC and they charge 10grand and deliver in 4days. Their office is in Ikeja and they only do the international courier shii on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 12noon. Thanks bro please what is the ful meaning of ibc ,I base in Abuja

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by udomas(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2019
Anyone who's going to write the sponsorship letter for you has to be residing and working in Germany.

Alright, thank you for this. I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 7:40am On May 26, 2019
Adesunkanmi:

Either A or B i have canceled B and booked A not because of the bandwagon effect but because I have a scholarship (which the embassy did not state the minimum amount required explicitly) even if it is (€350) I still have my proof in case things go south and I would block my funds once I get appointment date and before going for my interview.

Hello,. please do you apply to the scholarship before getting admission to the school or you used your school admission letter to apply to the scholaship.....pls itz kinda urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 7:47am On May 26, 2019
Good morning pokarika,I can’t find international bonded courier service address in abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2019
Coachee9:

Hello,. please do you apply to the scholarship before getting admission to the school or you used your school admission letter to apply to the scholaship.....pls itz kinda urgent
I applied during the normal application period I.e before getting the admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2019
Tbh, I actually do not know and don't know if they have an office in Abj. But what I can help you with is a screenshot of their IG page where they have digits you can call to find out.

Find attached a copy of their IG page.
[quote author=Valentinejeco post=78725796][/quote]

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Buliwyf: 8:46am On May 26, 2019
lovable85:

Yes, just those who booked May 6th for now

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2019
Valentinejeco:
Good morning pokarika,I can’t find international bonded courier service address in abuja

Guten Morgen Val �,
Am not based in Abj, so I wouldn't know.
You can call me Poka btw.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lanre88(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Hello peeps,

I want to know if I can proceed with booking an appointment with the embassy but though I am yet to get my admission letter. I have submitted application via online, my documents have been received on Friday and payment have been confirmed as well. I discovered it takes like 3 months before I could get an appointment with the embassy. Is it advisable to apply for appointment now and do I need any special document for booking appointment?

Also under which category do I fall into, Cat A or Cat B?.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2019
Coitus:
Well I'm going to call the Consulate on Monday and i urge others to do the same. Please those in Lagos should endeavour to visit the Consulate on Monday for clarification.

I remember it got to a point last year when we started seeing no more available dates on their website.

From what I've read, people that booked B on 7th are yet to get dates, so when will people that will book on the 30th get dates because we are many (thanks to US embassy).

Please let's all work together on this. If you have info, don't hoard it, share it. Thank you.

This is wonderful u are good.
Please i will be here tomorrow to find your update.
more so, enuire also for those with 2nd class and going for Bachelors?
ii] People with 100 level results going for Bachelors too?

It's important to clear those 2 parts, cos the said embassy customer care advised someone with 100 level [No degree cert] and going for BSc to still apply for Category A cheesy cheesy cheesy, that's confusing o,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:57am On May 26, 2019
Hello peeps,

Please for those that have opened Fintiba Block Account, is the 100 Euro Buffer Deposit constant for all account openers?

Please your feedback is urgently needed.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:05am On May 26, 2019
vivianobas:
Hello peeps,

Please for those that have opened Fintiba Block Account, is the 100 Euro Buffer Deposit constant for all account openers?

Please your feedback is urgently needed.

Regards.
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 10:13am On May 26, 2019
Adesunkanmi:

I applied during the normal application period I.e before getting the admission letter

how many months did it take? cos i wantu apply to similar one like dat for winter session 2020....am trying to know if one can apply before applying to the sch u want to use it 4
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2019
Coachee9:

how many months did it take? cos i wantu apply to similar one like dat for winter session 2020....am trying to know if one can apply before applying to the sch u want to use it 4
Don’t get things wrong it’s a scholarship from a philanthropist through the school and it was up there on their website while applying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 10:47am On May 26, 2019
Adesunkanmi:

Don’t get things wrong it’s a scholarship from a philanthropist through the school and it was up there on their website while applying

yeah i knw..mine is not thru d sch....tanxs anyway
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by daewoo2010: 11:35am On May 26, 2019
Hi everyone. Please who wants to send their documents to FSU Jena from Abuja so we can split costs tomorrow?
Please send me a pm if interested thanks.
Plus what and what exactly are we sending. I know of the printout and certified copies of bsc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by geofortress: 11:51am On May 26, 2019
Good day guys..

Any University of Bayreuth Applicant here?

Please lets connect......lets share info....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2019
Hello please any applicant received admission from University of Siegen? Applied for Roads to Democracies. Deadline was May15 but don’t know how long till admission comes through. Let’s link up and pray for the best please.Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.