Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596634 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 10:18am On May 27, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Hello house. Pls i need suggestions for a language school to learn a crash german course in under 2 months in other to write an A1 certification exam.

Goethe institut isn't open now

Lextorah Languages School, Sabo Yaba.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by blaugrana82(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
FedEX --17K
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 10:24am On May 27, 2019
sis
blaugrana82:
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 10:30am On May 27, 2019
blaugrana82:
Good morning guys. Pls who knows a relatively cheap logistics company that can help me send my applications to Germany before May 31st?
UPS does 3 working days. I sent documents last week Monday and it got to Germany on Thursday. I paid #14760. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 10:31am On May 27, 2019
Whats the best date to put as date of study visit for visa booking.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by daviduzy(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2019
Saswuatch:
Ladies and Gentlemen. My AL just dropped. Let me give you one small gist. I applied to similar courses (Biotechnology) in two schools, sent documents through Uniassist since February to one of the schools (That school just bone my destiny, not rejected oh, just ignored my soul grin grin grin.). As per say I had one small money lying around, I decided to block 2m naira without admission letter (Mumu risk). As the debit alert enter my phone, thoughts like What if they don't give you admission, how will you collect your money from Fintiba (Chimoooo ). Two weeks after blocking my life savings, this school said they wanted Skype interview, I read like I wanted to die for the Skype interview (NB: It wasn't that hard). Then I had to wait another two weeks after Skype interview for admission to drop.

I'm just thankful my admission letter dropped, although, I was confident I'll get admitted, but as the debit alerts enter for my Naija account, I nearly died of heart attack. grin
Congratulations
Please which school did you apply to, I applied for the same course

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2019
Randy91:

Thanks man...

I appreciate ALL!

Forward me to this ALL wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by blaugrana82(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
sis
okay. Thanks sis grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by blaugrana82(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2019
Banky933:

UPS does 3 working days. I sent documents last week Monday and it got to Germany on Thursday. I paid #14760. Good luck
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:37am On May 27, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Forward me to this ALL wink
haha.e be like say you don mean dis japa thing o.
But it seems to me you are a doctor,correct?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Whats the best date to put as date of study visit for visa booking.
I would suggest you put 9th Sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coitus: 10:40am On May 27, 2019
A friend that booked category A last Friday just got date for June 17th embarassed
If i don't get a feedback from the embassy by this evening, I'll be booking category A for sure. I just have to take that bold step like others have

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2019
Logobenz:
haha.e be like say you don mean dis japa thing o.
But it seems to me you are a doctor,correct?

cheesy yeah correct lol

my broda nah to jappppaaaaaaaa oh cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2019
Coitus:
A friend that booked category A last Friday just got date for June 17th embarassed
If i don't get a feedback from the embassy by this evening, I'll be booking category A for sure. I just have to take that bold step like others have

RUBBISH, am canceling this thing, what kind of nonsense is this?
if i perish i perish

but God abeg, i don't want to perish, ejoor, biko grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Thegamingorca:

cheesy yeah correct lol

my broda nah to jappppaaaaaaaa oh cheesy
But I thought y'all make good money here?
I'm surprised you still wanna japa rather than setting up a clinic?
Or are you below 30 and unmarried?
I wish I was a doctor TBH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by engrola00001(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Good morning all, I think we are to book A category if you meet one of the requirements. I cancelled category B on Friday and book A. I just got a date now with appointments on 24th of June. And it is stated that I won't be allow in if I don't meet up one of the requirements of category A.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 10:48am On May 27, 2019
grin
Chriswazo:

RUBBISH, am canceling this thing, what kind of nonsense is this?
if i perish i perish

but God abeg, i don't want to perish, ejoor, biko grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2019
engrola00001:
Good morning all, I think we are to book A category if you meet one of the requirements. I cancelled category B on Friday and book A. I just got a date now with appointments on 24th of June. And it is stated that I won't be allow in if I don't meet up one of the requirements of category A.

i am sending u a pm, pls reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
Coitus:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
thanks...i just feel its too early
Emexnairaland:
I would suggest you put 9th Sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 10:50am On May 27, 2019
Category A are all getting dates while category B still await
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by TheNoble007(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2019
Coitus:
They said we should send mails so let's bombard them

Student@lago.diplo.de

Info@lago.diplo.de

info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

rk-visa12@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

As an oldie here, I will say please do not bombard the embassy with mails. Your email will end up being blacklisted. What else do you guys seek? It has been explained again and again. If you fulfil one of the categories in type A, then just go ahead and mark the scholarship option. From experience, sending constant emails is dangerous. When you receive your appointment date, you will be surprised that the scholarship indicated there, is just a filter. Do this now for your own good. God bless you all!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:52am On May 27, 2019
engrola00001:

24th of June, that’s makes another sense.. You already have an admission for you to book CAT A, they can give you any date, hence no excuse not to show up. Thank you. All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
thanks...i just feel its too early

Please put 1 of October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 10:54am On May 27, 2019
Congrats! Way to go. Did similar cancellation on Saturday. My son did Testas in December in Ghana.
For the guys applying for Bsc with 100L transcript next year, consider doing Testas.
I am hoping we will get visa appointment latest tomorrow.

engrola00001:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by engrola00001(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

24th of June, that’s makes another sense.. You already have an admission for you to book CAT A, they can give you any date, hence no excuse not to show up. Thank you. All the best.

They outlined all the options and said I meet up with one of them. There is no way I won't be allow access to embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 10:59am On May 27, 2019
Guys! I just got an appointment!!!!!! I got an email from the embassy few minutes ago!
I cancelled my previous category B and booked under category A on Saturday 25th

Apointment scheduled for 23th July

I’m going for MSc. ..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbadike1(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2019
I called the embassy helpline and after speaking to the lady, she asked me to wait and immediately held the call to call the appropriate section. They told her we should send a mail. Guys lets all do this. Lets flood them with mails today, perhaps they may reply one or few. We need to get this cleared so that those in the wrong category can change and everyone can have peace of mind, and prepare for other things.

Anyone with any other relevant info as regards enquiry should please post. Lets make progress in this thread bitte.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2019
Logobenz:
But I thought y'all make good money here?
I'm surprised you still wanna japa rather than setting up a clinic?
Or are you below 30 and unmarried?
I wish I was a doctor TBH

cheesy Nah it's not the money. I dey reason where I go like bring forth a family. Nigeria is not where I want that to happen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 11:01am On May 27, 2019
engrola00001:

They outlined all the options and said I meet up with one of them. There is no way I won't be allow access to embassy.
Great..
Again, thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2019
this whole booking system is so wonderful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 11:03am On May 27, 2019
deleted

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.