Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (598178 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Irunma(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2019
Happy for this thread!

Can statement of result be accepted in place of certificate? My set certificate is t ready yet.

Applying for Technical university of Munich
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2019
Congrat bro I tap on your grace....

Mine is at the corner...

Please can you brief me the necessary doc and certificate I will need as an undergraduate to apply.

Thank you
alexdedon:
Oh my God, AL just dropped now. Natural hazard and risk in structural engineering. Bauhaus university. Thank you most high God, 6 more waiting CGPA 4.36(nigeria scale) 1.4 (German scale)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
Got June 12 today booked on Friday with A nothing special with my letter and nothing was written about qualification or category so I don't know what you guys are worried about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 2:14pm On May 27, 2019
alexdedon:
Oh my God, AL just dropped now. Natural hazard and risk in structural engineering. Bauhaus university. Thank you most high God, 6 more waiting CGPA 4.36(nigeria scale) 1.4 (German scale)

Congrats, did you use EPL or IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chy73(f): 2:14pm On May 27, 2019
Ajibolaoi:
The book processing is highly confusing......yes it was started that u av to meet up with one of the requirements before u go for A. But, still yet scholarship is a requirement to complete and submit the portal page of category A. Meaning that u fulfil one of the requirements and still have scholarship. I will suggest that those people that suddenly change to A yesterday and av not gotten date should quickly cancel and we wait till like tomorrow Wen we av a verdict before we go the right category. I pray we all get it right to achieve dream.

I really dont want to believe that this is what lots of people here think. If I'm to go for a phd, or i have the German languge requirements, and i dont have a scholarship, I'm to go with B from this your analogy.

Chai.. My dear no be so ooo, that's not how it is and that is why when the A people have been given a date, they are told to have one of the listed A requirements.

So yes you must click scholarship to book A, but No, you mustn't have a scholarship rather one of the A list requirement only is enough.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2019
This new appointment system has arguably caused more heartache than the one when all we had to do was stay up at night and refresh. The truth is both sides (category A & B) have valid points and since the embassy or any dependable source is yet to clarify the requirements, all that is left is for each person to take his or her own calculated risk while accepting the consequences at the same time. I've spent the last hour running around all over the German embassy sites of different African countries trying to find similarities so as to better inform my decision and I've discovered that 1.) none of them that do this category A and B thing possess that problematic condition at the end of the application form e.g Cameroon, Ethiopia, Ghana, etc. however every other condition is similar to ours and even clearer. If you are a graduate applicant and you meet a certain standard in terms of Grade in your bachelors degree, OR if you have scholarship, OR Good German certificate of B1 or B2 etc etc you fall in category A. They all say if you meet any, not some but Any one and you have to prove that one. 2)According to Ghana's German Embassy, category A is for highly qualified individuals hence why it's for only Masters and PhD candidates with 1st class-2nd Class or scholarship candidates or people with a Good command of German.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying choose category A or category B, I understand some want to play it safe (understandably so) while for some they simply don't have this luxury of time (also understandably so). However can we please take rational, well thought out, informed risks and not emotionally clouded decisions, let us do research , critically examine the disadvantages and benefits of each choice, pray to God for direction and when we make the decision, may we be content with it.All the best.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
Adhheir:
For posterity sake;
A friend of mine got an AM today.
Interview date April 23
Enrollment deadline is in june.

He was proactive about it tho.

Kindly share with us what he did to be proactive. I had my interview first week in April and I'm yet to receive the AM. My enrolment date is in October though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
Read through this thread. Start from page 1. Before you reach page 200, you'll become an expert, I assure you. Now that everyone is worried about booking visa appointment, nobody will have your time o! So help yourself.

But let me help you small; O level is not enough to gain BSc admission directly in germany. You'll have to go through studenkellog, which requires B2 level in German.
OR get admission here in Nigeria and finish 100 level. Collect your 100l Transcript and apply to schools directly in Germany.

YungLasaint:
Hello,
I have a little problem here. Can someone help me on how to go through the admission process for an undergraduate with Waec...

Everything is just kind of confusing because I heard that for Bs.c you will need 100L transcript, so I want to ask how will I get the transcript?
I just started my online class against summer 2020.
Gurus in the house how best is my chance to secure admission with my 0 level?
I strongly wanna go for my Bs.c in Germany pls help me with all the necessary information on how to go about the admission process.
This is my email: lawrencejohn1446@gmail.com
Thank you(Danke dir)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2019
Can we say nobody went to the embassy today for certification or interview?
Nobody to ask about this Categories thing?
This German waka need fasting o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2019
Alore:

Kindly share with us what he did to be proactive. I had my interview first week in April and I'm yet to receive the AM. My enrolment date is in October though.

I know what he did, won't tell you since you have decided not to benefit Others with ur interview transcripts etc
Una Nigerians know something, I swear

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
Chriswazo:

I know what he did, won't tell you since you have decided not to benefit Others with ur interview transcripts etc
Una Nigerians know something, I swear
Lmao
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doktajay5: 2:48pm On May 27, 2019
blaugrana82:
Good morning guys. Pls who knows a relatively cheap logistics company that can help me send my applications to Germany before May 31st?

When u get to fedex, tell them u want TNT. Is 12k for less than 0.5kg....is usually 3 days for the 3x I've used it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2019
Ellaheart1:
2)According to Ghana's German Embassy, category A is for highly qualified individuals hence why it's for only Masters and PhD candidates with 1st class-2nd Class or scholarship candidates or people with a Good command of German.
Ma dear, 2nd class wasnt included dou..u might wanna check again.
Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Whats the best date to put as date of study visit for visa booking.

Which school is this?

TU Dortmund?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:00pm On May 27, 2019
No amount of grammar will make me cancel again. Come rain or shine, I will stick with my category A. Come 29th July, we go speak the grammar for embassy not on Nairaland.

c'est fini

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saintzykie: 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
vivianobas:
No amount of grammar will make me cancel again. Come rain or shine, I will stick with my category A. Come 29th July, we go speak the grammar for embassy not on Nairaland.

c'est fini
lol grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
Coitus:

I think it's not advisable to cancel when the embassy has given one appointment date already. The reason for this new method is to ensure that only people that got admission are expected to book. Hence, if you cancel after been given date, it will take longer time to be rescheduled.

It seems the category confusion is back again undecided. I'm sticking with my gut this time. Category A it is. I'm going to log off nairaland cos you guys are causing me more confusion. Afterall nobody will send me to jail for booking the wrong category wink. Till whenever, Godspeed kiss

Cancelled already. They can't give me unnecessary HBP
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2019
vivianobas:

c'est fini

U will the biggest fool to cancel a date that coincides with your birthday
Mother nature has blessed you already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
dailydolar:
Got June 12 today booked on Friday with A nothing special with my letter and nothing was written about qualification or category so I don't know what you guys are worried about
Your date seems close. Hopefully you will give us feedback after your interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 3:11pm On May 27, 2019
yes
Randy91:

Which school is this?

TU Dortmund?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 3:11pm On May 27, 2019
vivianobas:

c'est fini

Good day,

Please go back to 349 and help me modify your "repost" of my earlier post. Help me delete my visa appointment cancellation link.
Thanks. I PM you earlier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
yes

Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
PSE
Randy91:

Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
vivianobas:

c'est fini
i cant laugh oooo..heheh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Your date seems close. Hopefully you will give us feedback after your interview.
about what I don't understand
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 3:17pm On May 27, 2019
Alore:

Because of his fast approaching resumption deadline
He sent a mail to his alien office stating this, he got a feedback and forwarded the reply and alongside a status inquiry mail to the embassy, his AM dropped moments after.

Could be his proactiveness could be a coincidence. I can neither confirm nor deny that but its worth a try for fast approaching deadlines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
PSE

let's connect
got admitted too there
Msc Manufacturing Technology.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 3:21pm On May 27, 2019
OK..SENT AN EMAIL
Randy91:

let's connect

got admitted too there

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
Have you gotten interview date
Randy91:

let's connect

got admitted too there

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2019
dailydolar:

You ticked the required box for scholarship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Have you gotten interview date

not yet bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.