Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (605538 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Randy91:
Pls I need recommendations base on any GOOD German Language learning center in ABUJA...

Thanks!
,there is one in Abuja gwarimpa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temi06: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
simplylekan45:
I have someone that finished with 2.51 CGPA in Nigeria and got Msc admission. Which category will he choose for Visa interview A or B

Please can you tell the person to discuss explicitly on the school and courses, I also fall in that category, maybe he could help nd probably help others as well... Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Trondevices: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please guys I was asked to submit the full block account statement after my interview and I have been finding it hard to get the email...anyone with the correct email address to send the document to ?
justwise:
Here is the part 6

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 5 https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Its depends on school, most schools I applied to, told me that since I came from Nigeria that mean I am a native English speaker
doppelganger10:

Uncle better keep your money. The response I got was English is not the only official language in Nigeria and you need a test to prove it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello fam,

If i apply via uniassit electronically and then send my documents through courier in regards to the application... And later on, i saw another school am interested in, will the already sent documents for the old school i applied cover for the new one i intend to apply. Cos i already applied for two and want to courier d documents tomorrow buh i have the feeling that i might see more schools.. So i don't have to pay for courier twice... Pls i need clarification, God bless u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
cliper230:
Its depends on school, most schools I applied to, told me that since I came from Nigeria that mean I am a native English speaker

Yeah. We were talking about University of Oldenburg, wasn't generalizing. That's the response I got for that particular program

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
UltimateTipster:
Hello fam, If i apply via uniassit electronically and then send my documents through courier in regards to the application... And later on, i saw another school am interested in, will the already sent documents for the old school i applied cover for the new one i intend to apply. Cos i already applied for two and want to courier d documents tomorrow buh i have the feeling that i might see more schools.. So i don't have to pay for courier twice... Pls i need clarification, God bless u

As long as all the schools you are applying to are through uni-assist, all you need to send to uni-assist is one set of your certified copies of your documents and of course you need to scan and upload your original documents to uni-assist. The single set of certified copies you sent are simply for verification from uni-assist that the scanned originals are not fake or falsified or whatever. After scanning the documents, you can assign what you want to the schools that you are applying to, on uni-assist, for each application

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jay055: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Would appreciate if anyone having experience with uni-assist could assist in the following:
1. Can I use a general Letter of English Proficiency for multiple applications using Uni-assist i.e the letter would not be addressed to a particular school.
2. Do I need to certify letters of proficiency being sent to uni-assist? Normally schools do not require this letters certified.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
What's the maximum amount of Euro you can deposit in your Euro dorm account per week

It's different for each bank. FCMB let me do a little over 9k cash deposit but GTB wouldn't allow more than 1k per week. You'd have to go to your bank and ask. Plus cash deposit limits and transfer deposit limits are sometimes different.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Valentinejeco:
,there is one in Abuja gwarimpa

Do you know the name of the Language center?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bloodeagle:

Did you apply?

Had to skip 'cos of the response I got.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Flyingdeutsche: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Trondevices:
Please guys I was asked to submit the full block account statement after my interview and I have been finding it hard to get the email...anyone with the correct email address to send the document to ?

You wicked fellow. You did not post transcripts or anything but you’re always asking for help when you want one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
[Through portal
The rejection letter was in pdf on my portal.
quote author=frankie2K post=78935187]

Please the rejection you get,is it through email or through your portal because I don't understand that school again.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
[Through portal
The rejection letter was in pdf on my portal.

Please the rejection you get,is it through email or through your portal because I don't understand that school again.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Flyingdeutsche:

You wicked fellow. You did not post transcripts or anything but you’re always asking for help when you want one.

Leave all this people, when they get AL, the don't post rather the hoard, not knowing that someone somewhere may be interested in the same course. Same thing applies when they go for interview. Dem just they show themselves..... God help all of us shaa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
mic01:
thank you bro, maybe you didn't read my post well, I was sent a regret mail by bayreuth. I will try schmalkalden. Plz any other suggestions from my fellow Nairalanders. Pls help me and don't put me to shame
Don't be lazy bro(no offense).
Do yourself a help by searching *list of german universities* through google, open the wikipedia option, select the alphabetic arrangement, it contains like 72 universities, open google chrome(for English translation) type for example *masters courses in university of kessel* surf the site.
by the time you will exhaust the whole schools, I believe you will have more options to choose from.

best regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
info@lago.diplo.de
info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

Send it to both... Remember to include your visa application reference number

Trondevices:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please who is sending to uniassit from portharcourt... Identify abeg na, mk dem no too bill me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Am grateful... Thanks so much

Missmi:

As long as all the schools you are applying to are through uni-assist, all you need to send to uni-assist is one set of your certified copies of your documents and of course you need to scan and upload your original documents to uni-assist. The single set of certified copies you sent are simply for verification from uni-assist that the scanned originals are not fake or falsified or whatever. After scanning the documents, you can assign what you want to the schools that you are applying to, on uni-assist, for each application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Igashu: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes but contact German embassy for more information

Thanks alot sir.
One more thing. Do you have their email address?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
My e-family, please can I use foolscap paper to write the German embassy motivation letter and then make additional copies thereafter?

Please help a sister.

Regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
vivianobas:
My e-family, please can I use foolscap paper to write the German embassy motivation letter and then make additional copies thereafter?

Please help a sister.

Regards
Genau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
vivianobas:

Please help a sister.

Regards

Yes sis

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dailydolar
dailydolar:
https://msingermany.co.in/european-credit-system-ects/

Use this to convert credit point to ECTS
Hope his helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
jay055:
Would appreciate if anyone having experience with uni-assist could assist in the following:
1. Can I use a general Letter of English Proficiency for multiple applications using Uni-assist i.e the letter would not be addressed to a particular school.
2. Do I need to certify letters of proficiency being sent to uni-assist? Normally schools do not require this letters certified.
1. Yes
2. Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
YungLasaint:
Dailydolar
sir anything for your boy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Trondevices:
Your posts so far have been with regards to applying to Canada. No single contribution here and all of a sudden gbam! There's a problem and you want solution as if those who are here are miracle workers.

Ride on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
alaafyn:

Yes sis

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wanted to know about the admission process.
Can I get a sponsor? Thanks
dailydolar:
sir anything for your boy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hey guys good evening

Please is there anyone applying to Rhine waal here

I wanna know if I can certify my docs at high court

And please how long did it take to get your docs forwarded to the school?

Please I'll like a response soon

I wanna do this during this week

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.