Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597995 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yemicoal(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Ladyess:
Hello house, I have a provisional admission to study Ecology (MSc) at University of Bremen. Please I will appreciate any information that will help me in processing my visa.
Can I pm you please need clarification on something?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Ladyess:
Hello house, I have a provisional admission to study Ecology (MSc) at University of Bremen. Please I will appreciate any information that will help me in processing my visa.

You are not specific, how do you want us to help you, what information do you seek? what exactly do you want as regards this

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2019
yemicoal:
Can I pm you please need clarification on something?

why can't you ask your questions here to enable others benefit as well. You guys should stop all this nonsense crap of pm someone for selfish private consumption of information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Who is sending documents to bielefeld? Let's share cost. I am in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yemicoal(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Eldeee:

why can't you ask your questions here to enable others benefit as well. You guys should stop all this nonsense crap of pm someone for selfish private consumption of information.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KamsyIvy: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Yeah
heeedreeez:
does this means you will need up to 9 weeks to deposit 8640?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ladyess: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Eldeee:

You are not specific, how do you want us to help you, what information do you seek? what exactly do you want as regards this

I don't know the next step to take after admission. I don't know where to start from. Which comes first, opening of block account, notarizing my certificates, paying for my semester fees or applying for visa. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vickysnipe147(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Tommynaku:

Pls have you done your interview and gotte your AM? if yes where is your transcript so others can benefit

We cant continue to leave like this as your testimonies can help someone

I have not done my Interview, I just got Admission and it’s a requirement for acceptance of the admission .
If I do interview I will surely post my transcript here.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by babatea10(m): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2019
KamsyIvy:
Try GTBank. Open an Euro account with them. Go to Aboki and Change your Naira to Euro, then go and deposit into your euro account. Then transfer to Fintiba or what ever bank you’re using. But you’ll pay VAT o. Also, how much time do you have? You can’t deposit more than €1k in a week.
He can use Access bank,I used access bank they don’t have any limit,I deposited the whole amount at once and transferred it to my Fintiba, took 2 days to get my Fintiba

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 2:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Ladyess:

I don't know the next step to take after admission. I don't know where to start from. Which comes first, opening of block account, notarizing my certificates, paying for my semester fees or applying for visa. Thank you

*Open a block account as soon as possible. There are about four financial institutions approved by the embassy. But pls avoid Deutsch Bank like a plague, unless you want cancel your Waka this year. Their bureaucracy is so annoying. Fintiba has been fun and lovely and happens to be most appreciated for a good number of us. Everything done online and no negative reviews about them since inception. Xpatrio is online too, but we have gotten some negative reviews about them as regards third party issues. And it's even a bit expensive than fintiba on the long run. Coracle just came in new into the fold. No much reviews so far, can't say about their effectiveness if any.

NB : Please note am not a marketer for any of this banks, before you mistake me for doing a marketing campaign. I am just spilling out the beans, cos I know you definitely need to make informed decisions.

* Fund your account immediately with €8640 (Bank charges exclusive) if you have the money available. If not, you can still go to the interview without funding. But make sure you fund your account.

* There's no need for notarization of documents at this stage. All you need do is to photocopy originals of the documents on the checklist for student visa application. Make sure you bring along with you both the original copy and the photocopies as specified on the checklist. You will drop both the originals and photocopies for them of which your originals will be returned back to you when you come to collect your visa.

*You need to book for student visa appointment as soon as possible to enable you get a date for the interview. If you have got a first class or second class upper or lower in your bachelors, together with a masters degree admission, then book for category A. Every information you need to enable you do this is on the German embassy website. If you are confused about anything there, feel free to ask for guidance here, people are always available and ever willing to help.

* Prepare for your interview very well by reading through other people's experience here. You can get examples of such here made available by some kind hearted folks. Hope you will be kind enough to share your experience too for others to benefit after you are done.

* After the interview, if successful, of which you will definitely be at least to a large extent, the consulate sends you what we call Approval mail (AM). They will demand for your travel insurance and your passport for stamping.

* I don't think you need to pay for semester fees from here unless otherwise stated by the school. A good number of schools allow you to come in first and during your registration, you then pay for it. But if your school demands you pay before coming in, they will probably give you instructions as regards how best you can go about it.

Feel free to ask questions here whenever you get confused, but please and please do some little research first, Google should be your friend now, not instagram, twitter or facebook. Please don't come here feeling entitled or expecting to be spoon fed, you will definitely get a doze of lashing if you fail to do the needful no matter what. We always recommend you read through this thread for your own benefit. A lot of tangible information are domiciled here free of charge.

Chai, I don write sermon again ooooo, na wa oooo, just to explain something, two fool scap sheets don finish, Lol. Anyway If I decide to summarize, I think it would not help you to a large extent since you are basically new, as I will be removing so much vital details which will benefit you and others as well.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 2:57am On Jun 14, 2019
heeedreeez:
does this means you will need up to 9 weeks to deposit 8640?

You cant deposit More than $10,000 (equivalent) which is about €8,800....at once.

Note: for those tranfering to your German account ask the person sending to send all once.(that's while transferring) . They would always want to break it and send twice so you pay your charges twice. I used Access and insisted I wanted it sent once.

Hope this helps

Our policies change anyhow so find out sha

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dhazen55: 3:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Ladyess:
Hi, please what are the relevant documents you submitted for this course?. I have been searching for a School that offers this course with some important relevant document I need to have.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello. Please who knows where I can add my BID and BAN number in my uni-assist profile?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chrisaruwa(m): 4:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Eldeee:

*Open a block account as soon as possible. There are about four financial institutions approved by the embassy. But pls avoid Deutsch Bank like a plague, unless you want cancel your Waka this year. Their bureaucracy is so annoying. Fintiba has been fun and lovely and happens to be most appreciated for a good number of us. Everything done online and no negative reviews about them since inception. Xpatrio is online too, but we have gotten some negative reviews about them as regards third party issues. And it's even a bit expensive than fintiba on the long run. Coracle just came in new into the fold. No much reviews so far, can't say about their effectiveness if any.

NB : Please note am not a marketer for any of this banks, before you mistake me for doing a marketing campaign. I am just spilling out the beans, cos I know you definitely need to make informed decisions.

* Fund your account immediately with €8640 (Bank charges exclusive) if you have the money available. If not, you can still go to the interview without funding. But make sure you fund your account.

* There's no need for notarization of documents at this stage. All you need do is to photocopy originals of the documents on the checklist for student visa application. Make sure you bring along with you both the original copy and the photocopies as specified on the checklist. You will drop both the originals and photocopies for them of which your originals will be returned back to you when you come to collect your visa.

*You need to book for student visa appointment as soon as possible to enable you get a date for the interview. If you have got a first class or second class upper or lower in your bachelors, together with a masters degree admission, then book for category A. Every information you need to enable you do this is on the German embassy website. If you are confused about anything there, feel free to ask for guidance here, people are always available and ever willing to help.

* Prepare for your interview very well by reading through other people's experience here. You can get examples of such here made available by some kind hearted folks. Hope you will be kind enough to share your experience too for others to benefit after you are done.

* After the interview, if successful, of which you will definitely be at least to a large extent, the consulate sends you what we call Approval mail (AM). They will demand for your travel insurance and your passport for stamping.

* I don't think you need to pay for semester fees from here unless otherwise stated by the school. A good number of schools allow you to come in first and during your registration, you then pay for it. But if your school demands you pay before coming in, they will probably give you instructions as regards how best you can go about it.

Feel free to ask questions here whenever you get confused, but please and please do some little research first, Google should be your friend now, not instagram, twitter or facebook. Please don't come here feeling entitled or expecting to be spoon fed, you will definitely get a doze of lashing if you fail to do the needful no matter what. We always recommend you read through this thread for your own benefit. A lot of tangible information are domiciled here free of charge.

Chai, I don write sermon again ooooo, na wa oooo, just to explain something, two fool scap sheets don finish, Lol. Anyway If I decide to summarize, I think it would not help you to a large extent since you are basically new, as I will be removing so much vital details which will benefit you and others as well.

Thanks bro this information is detailed and helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Banky933:
Hello. Please who knows where I can add my BID and BAN number in my uni-assist profile?
j

You will need to open an account with hoschulstart

Upon creation of the account you will get a Bid and a BAN

Just Google hoschulstart and create an account with them log into your account and you will see your BID and BAN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2019
babatea10:

He can use Access bank,I used access bank they don’t have any limit,I deposited the whole amount at once and transferred it to my Fintiba, took 2 days to get my Fintiba
please can you explain better and also at rate did you get your euros.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2019
heybaby12:

You cant deposit More than $10,000 (equivalent) which is about €8,800....at once.

Note: for those tranfering to your German account ask the person sending to send all once.(that's while transferring) . They would always want to break it and send twice so you pay your charges twice. I used Access and insisted I wanted it sent once.

Hope this helps

Our policies change anyhow so find out sha
does access bank allow one time deposit of €8,800 because I know gtbank doesn't, or did you fund your domiciliary account with dollars then the bank did the conversion, and how much were you charged for the transaction by access bank. please can you break it down
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Hell Pal,

I will advise you to read this thread from the beginning since all u need has already been discussed in detailed. So please read. Readers are leaders. I don't think anyone would list all the step from beginning to the end, maybe I should speak for myself. But it will do you good if u can read from the beginning.

Congratulations on your admission!

Cheers!

Ladyess:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Ladyess:

Bro, please what course did you study and what is your GPA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Bros I don't even know you have given a lot details here.

It's only God that reward you taking your time to give one full pack of information.

Thumbnail up bro. You try!

Cheers!

Eldeee:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Does Bayreuth accepts EPL. Pls bosses reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Honestly, since I started this German Waka, I have never been this shocked. All was set for my interview next week - motivation was high. Then, suddenly, someone gets bounced yesterday for booking wrong category. I had to cancel and book B. My worry now is I don't know when I'm going to get another date with the way they give dates under category B.
Enrollment deadline is August 31st and Hamm-lipstadt seems not poised to give extensions. I don't know if I am going to make it this year.
I'm just tired Meenn.

Let the will of the Lord prevail...

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2019
imoriafe:
Does Bayreuth accepts EPL. Pls bosses reply. Thanks

Yeah they do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo2169(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Banky933:

Click on your basic information you will see space for BID and BAN

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2019
HighPriest0:
Honestly, since I started this German Waka, I have never been this shocked. All was set for my interview next week - motivation was high. Then, suddenly, someone gets bounced yesterday for booking wrong category. I had to cancel and book B. My worry now is I don't know when I'm going to get another date with the way they give dates under category B.
Enrollment deadline is August 31st and Hamm-lipstadt seems not poised to give extensions. I don't know if I am going to make it this year.
I'm just tired Meenn.

We are in this together bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2019
HighPriest0:
I'm just tired Meenn.

I mail Dem and enrollment extension is possible, because my appointment is 23-08 while enrollment deadline is 30-08. According to d mail, we can begin extension applying by 4 Aug.

Dear applicant,

you can request an extension of the enrollment period from 5 August 2019. Please do not submit applications before this date, as they will not be processed!

Please send an e-mail to campusoffice@hshl.de. Please note that an extension is only possible for a few weeks.

If an extension is possible, we will inform you by e-mail about the new enrollment period.

Kind regards

Campus Office

Hochschule Hamm-Lippstadt

Dezernat 1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2019
RealPower77:
Good afternoon, I booked for appointment last week without admission, I Picked 1st October as expected resumption date and got appointment same day for 21st August.
AL just dropped now, and enrolment deadline is September 30th. Please, is it advisable I settle with the August 21st appointment or cancel and rebook if a closer date will come??. Thanks fam
El-Oh-El

were you a ghost reader when you were applying for admission?
I'm sure there are people in your field that could also apply to that school if you mentioned it here earlier.
Okay, AL came, no testimony.
Still ghosting, I guess?

Now that you got constricted time interval between interview and enrolment deadline, you came out of your shell to ask for help.

Well, someone has replied you. There's no assurance you'll get an earlier date. It's advisable you stick with what you have.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Eldeee:

Respect! God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Jaynyra:

I mail Dem and enrollment extension is possible, because my appointment is 23-08 while enrollment deadline is 30-08. According to d mail, we can begin extension applying by 4 Aug.

Dear applicant,

you can request an extension of the enrollment period from 5 August 2019. Please do not submit applications before this date, as they will not be processed!

Please send an e-mail to campusoffice@hshl.de. Please note that an extension is only possible for a few weeks.

If an extension is possible, we will inform you by e-mail about the new enrollment period.

Kind regards

Campus Office

Hochschule Hamm-Lippstadt

Dezernat 1

did u book category B? when did u book? and when did u get the date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2019
inno4u:

The Scanned copies of the documents, is it both the certified photo copies and the original scanned copies that should be sent.

Thanks
Scanned originals
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Danny97:
Hello guys please I have a question...a close friend of mine had his bsc in a school in benin republic...but uniassist says it's not accredited for an msc...my question now is can he apply now under uniassist for another bsc? Or he should look out for schools not under uniassist? Thanks in anticipation of your replies...
If Uni-assist doesn't recognise and accredit the school for MSc, it means they doubt the standing of their BSc,
It's is most likely they will also reject it for a BSc Application. Let him find schools that take direct Application.

Apart from this let him also mail the course coordinators, so he can know his stand. It's not like he should ask them whether his school is recognised oh.. let him just say "I am John Doe, a prospective student of the BSc in nairaland studies. I am a graduate of xxxxx school, holding a BSc in German waka. I want to ask the following questions as regards my application:"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.