Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593881 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pringles212(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Somberyl:
I'm still waiting for AL after completing more than 8 applications before Easter. I guess it's because I applied to NC courses. Please Biochemistry people how are you people doing it? It seems most of the related courses are restricted. Has anyone come across any "open" biology/nature or health related MSc courses? Except Biological Resources in Rhine. I don't mind putting in one more application...
Thank you.

You can try Ecosystem Services or Biodiversity/Collection Management in TU Dresden. Open admission for both courses and it is rolling admission as long as you meet the minimum requirements. You should check their website.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Deustchemann:

I did biochemistry too. It's alarming that most courses in our field are restricted. I have a long list of schools and programs I applied to, and rejections have been coming in steady.
Ruhr University Bochum is open for now. You can try out their Biochemistry MSc.
I've applied o
Both Biochemistry and iSTEM join.
Is it now a crime to study Biochemistry
That's why I'm looking for an open course to run to..
Biko what's the way forward...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
pringles212:

You can try Ecosystem Services or Biodiversity/Collection Management in TU Dresden. Open admission for both courses and it is rolling admission as long as you meet the minimum requirements. You should check their website.
Thank you..
I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aderiike00: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Somberyl:

I've applied o

Wurzburg nko different courses under bioscience..application is still on till July 15

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Sirarim13:
I noticed there is no AM testimonies for winter on this platform yet. Hope embassy have not forgotten us oooh. God speed great minds.
There are testimonies already bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Somberyl:

I've applied o
iSTEM is good too.

Well, look out for closely related courses. They can increase your application list.
Check out Advanced Functional Materials at TU-Chemnitz. Uni-assist Application, but admission free. It's more of physics and chemistry but I'm sure you'll blend. Waledora schools there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by overdose4g: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello family,

Trust you’re doing great?

Done with my interview. Got there by 6am had an issue with a photocopy of my certificate. I did it inside the street or the embassy. I did 2 copies for 200naira, if I had gone outside then it would be about 2k I guess.

Paulinus let me back in. By 8:30

1) what’s my bachelors?
2) why isn’t it related to masters? Had to explain.
3) what I know about Germany? Points only
4)plans after studies
5) any German knowledge?
6 political system in Germany?
7) equivalent of Bundestag in Nigerian politics?

A lady was turned back today, she’s going for m bachelors and booked under A. Told her to book for B. ( not sure her class of degree)

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Please is there anyone here currently studying at HWR Berlin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ekenem07: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
X36DD:
Second one

I got to the consulate  about 6:10am, i was booked for 7am. We were like 5 students but one of us didn't bring his prepaid courier bag so he was sent back to get it and another guy held a very big back pack so he was asked to go and put it somewhere else, luckily, oga Paulinus was not around so there was no much tension to go through. The man at the gate was very helpful. After the security check, I was given my documents and I was asked to follow the green mark to the visa section. When I got the the waiting room, I was the only one. The two guys before me were already having their interview, I guess. I waited for about 2 minutes when the V.o in room too signaled and I entered.

Vo: good morning
Me:good morning
Vo: can I have your documents please. I gave it to him
Vo: Have you been here before?
Me: Yes, I have...
Vo: what now happened?
Me: I couldn't complete my BA and my sponsor was not ready last year.
Vo:  so, have you been able to complete the funds now?
Me: No, but I have the declaration of support now though (sponsorship letter)
**He searched my documents and took out the sl.**

***After few minutes of a little argument about the genuineness of the letter and the relationship of the sponsor and i. He said i should pick up the telephone so that we can start the interview now.***

**As we were discussing the letter, he was also collecting the visa fee and took my biometrics so I guess my last interview popped out...**

Vo: which school are you going to?
Me: I told him, University of Applied sciences.....
Vo:  which campus?
Me: schweinfurt.
Vo: course?
Me: I told him, logistics
Vo: oh, same as the last?
Me:  yes, same school, same course.
Vo: Bachelors?..
Me: yes, same school, same course.
Vo: I can see you gave a bachelors already, why will you want to have another one?

Me: I told him how I visited an uncle's farms years ago and discovered he his facing  logistics issue, I also mentioned how in my first course of study we are faced with clients and contractors not getting materials and materials on site on time, I also mentioned the apapa grid lock and how we used to getting things done late and I mentioned the popular " African  time"

V.o: why Germany?

Me: I told him how Germany has been in fore front of supply chain management in Europe, the quality of education in Germany and my love for the language and culture and the low tuition fee.

V.o: but why not Nigeria.

Me: poor state of education in Nigeria and we don't have much schools that offers it. The ones that offers it are always in strike and they only offer it as transport management, i mentioned Lautech and FUTA and strike issue.

V.o: so why didn't you consider English speaking countries.

Me: cost of education, my determination to learn a second language and Germany's achievement in European logistics industry

V.o: tell me facts about Germany

Me: I told him till he asked me to stop, lol...

V. O: what preparation have you made concerning your stay?

Me: I applied for studenwerk, my friends are helping me out..

V.o: do you have family or friends in Germany?.. I answered.

Vo: can you speak or write German.. I answered no but I'm learning on busuu, duolingo and youtube

V.o: what are your plans after study..

Me: to return back to naija and focus on the agric and construction logistics sectors and also help my country in any way I can

V.o:Do you have any question for me?..

Me: I asked about if me ticking the insurance part of the application form is a problem since I only have the certificate, he answered that it doesn't matter.

V.o: that's all for the interview... We'll get back to you soon. Have a nice day.

Interview took about 35-40 minutes

My observation.

Get to the consulate early.

If you'll be using sl and taking it along with you , make sure you know some basic stuffs about your sponsor. How much does he earn, his family and if you don't, just be in a better state of mind to stand your ground.

Make sure you check your documents well

And Pray.

I'm sure we'll all testify at last.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Ayohbk:
Hallo laute, please if anyone is planning to send documents to university of bielefied or FAU erlagen this week please specify so we can share costs. Danke
I am sending to bielefeld. Are you in Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clazikar(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
What's up?.. Do you have any question about this?..This is my transcript.

[quote author=ekenem07 post=79409416][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Doctoropera:

Yes I'm in Lagos. Hoping to send to beilefield today or tomorrow. Which side in Lagos are you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2019
overdose4g:
Hello family,

Done with my interview. Got there by 6am had an issue with a photocopy of my certificate. I did it inside the street or the embassy. I did 2 copies for 200naira, if I had gone outside then it would be about 2k I guess.

1) what’s my bachelors?
4)plans after studies
5) any German knowledge?

A lady was turned back today, she’s going for m bachelors and booked under A. Told her to book for B. ( not sure her class of degree)

Congratulations on the success of your interview. God's speed.

The concluding part... Chai!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by overdose4g: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Deustchemann:

Congratulations on the success of your interview. God's speed.

The concluding part... Chai!

Thanks bro! It will end in praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Deustchemann:

There are testimonies already bro.

Thanks bro. Just that is approximately six weeks a close friend of mine applied but yet to get a respond from the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Aderiike00:

Lol...yes o..most are restricted but you can check wurzburg and rub application is still on....which other schools did you apply to?
Bonn, FAU Erlange, Godthe Frankfurt, RUB, Jena, Ulm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Deustchemann:

iSTEM is good too.

Well, look out for closely related courses. They can increase your application list.
Check out Advanced Functional Materials at TU-Chemnitz. Uni-assist Application, but admission free. It's more of physics and chemistry but I'm sure you'll blend. Waledora schools there.

Physics and chemistry? I jump and pass o

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ollyewa: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sirarim13:

Thanks bro. Just that is approximately six weeks a close friend of mine applied but yet to get a respond from the embassy.
. Tell your friend make him calm down , we are many on this wey Dey wait for AM , have someone of 8 weeks Sef , so they are attending to August for now . So I guess your friend enrollment starting date should be sept .... tell him all must end in praise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yemicoal(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good day guys ,
Please how long does it take for uniassist to verify payment , a friend of mine made the payment for me in Germany but it still displays not paid on the site?,
Secondly I applied to uniassist for vpd and I think I might have uploaded the application form for vpd on the schools site as the deadline is July 15th I was skeptical about uniassist processing my vpd before then. As soon as I get the vpd can I still upload on the schools site ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=ollyewa post=79411898]. Tell your friend make him calm down , we are many on this wey Dey wait for AM , have someone of 8 weeks Sef , so they are attending to August for now . So I guess your friend enrollment starting date should be sept .... tell him all must end in praise [/quot

Thanks alot brother. His enrollment is starting August 5th. It will surely end in praise for all hoping to be in DEUTSCHLAND. Congrats in advance great family.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ollyewa: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Sirarim13 post=79412276][/quote] let him contact his alien office , after then he can mail the embassy to know the status of his application..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by feyimaryam(f): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
stephots10:

My location is Lagos too, my course is Mathematical Finance and Actuarial Science. I didn't send my certificate and passport page during admission stage and it's now required for enrollment.

I'm I missing out on something?
Has TUM started giving out AL's
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
ollyewa:
let him contact his alien office , after then he can mail the embassy to know the status of his application..

Thanks bro for your kind response we will do as you have adviced. God bless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by feyimaryam(f): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
youngnobert94:

Oh i guess maybe it's your course then because i submitted my statement of result both for admission and enrolment, and the documents has since been confirmed on my portal, but enrolment wouldn't be done until mid august, that i was told by the students admission office

When did ya all apply and what courses please?

I applied to TUM too and I haven't gotten any mail as regards AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
overdose4g:
Hello family,

1) what’s my bachelors?
4)plans after studies
5) any German knowledge?

Congrats.
This your question 6 and 7? Are you going for a political science related course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
as in ehh my brother, the whole thing get as e be o.
e be like sey we biochemist come from the same village o.. but lets be hopeful sha cos i know this week is gonn be a good week
Somberyl:
I'm still waiting for AL after completing more than 8 applications before Easter. I guess it's because I applied to NC courses. Please Biochemistry people how are you people doing it? It seems most of the related courses are restricted. Has anyone come across any "open" biology/nature or health related MSc courses? Except Biological Resources in Rhine. I don't mind putting in one more application...
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mboyo: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bro my cgpa is 2.33 in Business administration. I've decided to go for a bachelor and this time bachelor of Arts. Do you have an advice for schools still opened nd not Uni assist?

Slip:
Ha!!! Bro,

You should have done ur research very well before wasting those money. You should find out on these universities sites for previous German grade benchmark for admission before applying for your Msc.

I will advise you also consider going for another degree program. There's nothing wrong for one applying for another degree in Germany. Don't forget Uni-assist and those Universities with direct application will grade u in German grade based on ur first year 9ja cgpa. If you had a higher year one transcripts you should be sure of getting admission.

What's your first year cgpa in 9ja and what course is ur prefer courses?

Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Farakay10: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
feyimaryam:

When did ya all apply and what courses please?

I applied to TUM too and I haven't gotten any mail as regards AL
What course??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hurricanesgrace: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello, I will be sending documents as well, and am in lag, sent u a Dm.
Doctoropera:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hurricanesgrace: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello, please I will be sending documents as well, and am in lag, sent u a Dm.
Want to ask you some fee things

Doctoropera:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guys please, who submitted an application to TU Berlin? Uni assist has forwarded to them since two weeks now but I haven't heard anything from them that my application has been received.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.