Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597813 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Timmyone:

OVGU MAGDEBURG
Process Safety and Environmental Engineering
Msc

What was your bachelor's degree?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Timmyone:

OVGU MAGDEBURG
Msc

Wow, Congrats.
You are studying my dream course o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys, please I need help; I got admission letter but I'm supposed to mail my documents to the school, the issue is on the application form I printed out, it states that the application letter is for record purpose and I am not supposed to send any document for the application. It's on the admission letter that states that I need to send documents. should I take the admission letter or application letter to the embassy for the document verification, ordinarily I wanted to take both but I don't want Mr Paulinus to be shouting at me when I present both
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Timmyone:

OVGU MAGDEBURG
Msc

Welcome to Magdeburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:
Hi guys, please I need help; I got admission letter but I'm supposed to mail my documents to the school, the issue is on the application form I printed out, it states that the application letter is for record purpose and I am not supposed to send any document for the application. It's on the admission letter that states that I need to send documents. should I take the admission letter or application letter to the embassy for the document verification, ordinarily I wanted to take both but I don't want Mr Paulinus to be shouting at me when I present both

You actually do need the admission letter for your student Visa application. Also your Visa application form must be filled and submitted with other documents that's stated on the website.
Paulinius will not shout at you based on this because they will inform you on how they what the forms arranged based on their requested list. He will only send you back if one of the docs is not there.
Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thank you boss
Eldeee:
congratulations dutchkid and timmyone on your AM. Visum awaiting shortly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Metallic Material Technology
Chriswazo:

Congrats, your course please!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks a lot
Sedatylo:
Congrats to those that got their AM today @dutchkid and co.
More testimonies awaiting for AL and AM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dannyozs(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sent my passport and travel health insurance from Axa Mansard (17k) on 13/02(Weds) through UPS (very reliable and affordable). Reached embassy on 15/02(Fri). UPS called me on 21/02(Thurs) but I picked the Visum with my docs today cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
To Baba God be all the glory my AM just dropped oooooo
Admission 18th December 2018
Interview 28th january 2019
Angel Merkel (AM) 25th February 2019
Visum soon
School: TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Saxony
Thanks to this forum. You all were and are still a blessing to me. To the elders who keep putting young ones through i say may you pot never run dry... Amen
Eldee
Justwise
Heybaby
Socute
Honorableseyi
dailydolar
Fabcol
.......................................... Names still plenty
E.t.c All of una thanks for the selfless sacrifices. Please I need help with accommodation in Freiberg. Any form of help temporal or permanent will be appreciated..
chu13chu:
Been a long ride, I have been following the thread since 2017,
I thank all the people that helped daily on the group.

Visa Interview 29th January

Approval Mail 25th February(Got worried a little cheesy)

Good luck to all who are embarking on their journey to Deutschland. smiley

everywhere A. M part 6 go soft oo
Congratulations brothers

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by deegov: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
funlord:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/58#76096184

Before engaging in any sort of financial transaction with any miracle men or women that may promise you milk and honey here...search their details on the scammers database above or ask for an escrows assistance if need be.

It has come to our attention that a lot of thieves that we have successfully chased away from the business section have created new monikers and are now using this section as a point of reference for their next meal. Be wise with your finances!

please how can i get to scammer database here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by funlord(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
deegov:

please how can i get to scammer database here?

Open the thread in my original post
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystique20(f): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yaaaaaaaaaass baby Yaaaaaaaaaass!!
AM's everywhere, congratulations guys!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please I want to make a passionate appeal here. Be mindful of any person offering to assist on any financial transactions be it block account, sponsorship letter or even uni assist payments. Please na beg I dey beg una.

Take note of the persons activities on nairaland, take note of the time of registration on nairaland, take note of the persons activities apart from this travel thread. check out the spelling of the persons moniker properly to see if there is any sort of crafty duplication. You can contact the moderators to help check up. And above all, don't appear desperate. Please am begging, cos am seeing lots of foxes appearing in sheep clothing.

Some people no want make we enjoy the relative peace and cooperation wey we get here. Everything to them is a means to exploit. Please my brothers and sisters, na beg I dey beg una. I know it's not my money but please don't go behind doors doing business with someone with shady details. Please, ejoor, yakwuri, biko, bitte

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by deegov: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good Evening fam,

please have not funded and have gotten AM since last Oct,2018,yet have not block,is it possible i send my passport and travel insurance to embassy?

Is it not going to be an affront ?

Please i need people opinion on this.

CAVEAT# I STILL DONT HAVE MONEY TO BLOCK.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Eldeee:
Please I want to make a passionate appeal here. Be mindful of any person offering to assist on any financial transactions be it block account, sponsorship letter or even uni assist payments. Please na beg I dey beg una.

Take note of the persons activities on nairaland, take note of the time of registration on nairaland, take note of the persons activities apart from this travel thread. check out the spelling of the persons moniker properly to see if there is any sort of crafty duplication. You can contact the moderators to help check up. And above all, don't appear desperate. Please am begging, cos am seeing lots of foxes appearing in sheep clothing.

Some people no want make we enjoy the relative peace and cooperation wey we get here. Everything to them is a means to exploit. Please my brothers and sisters, na beg I dey beg una. I know it's not my money but please don't go behind doors doing business with someone with shady details. Please, ejoor, yakwuri, biko, bitte

Am seeing them too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow! It's raining Angela Merkel (AM) today. Congrats to you all. Success awaits you guys in Deutschland.

I tap into today's testimonies

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by deegov: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chriswazo:

Am seeing them too

They are plenty but i pray they will not succeed on this phase,it shall be testimonies galore for everyone.

NO one will be scammed again like me oooo.....................LOL

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
please a question, after the interview at the embassy, do they give you back your original documents(like WAEC certificate, Bachelors Certificate and all)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jagabanbaby: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations bro! Still waiting for mine o.

Dutchkid:
To Baba God be all the glory my AM just dropped oooooo
Admission 18th December 2018
Interview 28th january 2019
Angel Merkel (AM) 25th February 2019
Visum soon
School: TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Saxony
Thanks to this forum. You all were and are still a blessing to me. To the elders who keep putting young ones through i say may you pot never run dry... Amen
Eldee
Justwise
Heybaby
Socute
Honorableseyi
dailydolar
Fabcol
.......................................... Names still plenty
E.t.c All of una thanks for the selfless sacrifices. Please I need help with accommodation in Freiberg. Any form of help temporal or permanent will be appreciated..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jagabanbaby: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations bro.

Timmyone:
Glory to God.
AM just dropped.
Admission: ,07/01/2019
Interview: 28/01/2019
AM: 25/01/2019

Thanks to @dutchkid who advised I joined NL, even after my interview.
The mail just commot migraine wey dey worry me since morning.
Waoh.
Everyone here has been of tremendous help. I appreciate you all.��
More testimonies are dropping by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmyone: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Aerofly76:

What was your bachelor's degree?

Chemical engineering

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmyone: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jagabanbaby:
Congratulations bro.

Thanks bro. Yours will drop soonest by God's grace.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmyone: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Showabroad:

Welcome to Magdeburg

Oh thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmyone: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
heybaby12:
Congratulobia @Dutchkid und @timmyone

Has freiberg replied you yet?

Thanks @heybaby12
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by homirefacuny(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations to all guys that got their AM today. Go and succeed

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Timmyone:

Chemical engineering

Ok.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have sent you a pm
dolpaz:
If you´re heading to TU Freiberg and in need of an accommodation

Kindly pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MarkGud(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
Metallic Material Technology

What's your first degree course? Mat & Met Engineering ? And which school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fetosgirl: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hello people,

Please my school indicates on my Admission letter that i have to certify my transcript at the german embassy for the enrollment process. Please for doc certification at the embassy, is there any form i have to fill cos i saw this on their site, but no application form on the site.
Kindly assist with the form if you have one handy. My certification is next week.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jagabanbaby:
Congratulations bro! Still waiting for mine o.

Thanks dear
Don"t worry dear yours will drop very very soon...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
MarkGud:

What's your first degree course? Mat & Met Engineering ? And which school?
Mechanical/Production Engineerng. ATBU Bauchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.