Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (81524 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
While in some other places, they were serving barbecued bullets to people...

Nigeria!!

meanwhile, I hope that barbecue was not made by this boy

Just want to be sure they were not taking rotten or dead chicken barbecue grin

Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���
This is stale already.

1 Like

Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
tellwisdom:
Dead meat sad
U fit chop live cow? undecided
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
BREAKING

PDP Is leading here in FRANCE
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Simplecity(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nigeria!!

me set I just dey cross check the chicken
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Maykanu: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
This the way it ought to be. Differences in locations. Make una enjoy abeg
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by VHILL: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
EAT AND SELL YOUR FUTURE AWAY
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by okwabayi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don’t believe this.
This is social media, anyone can concoct lies and 99% of readers will believe it.
It’s when I see it on the news I’ll believe wholeheartedly.
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by ALAYORMII: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
It’s only fools that fight for parties rather than country
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by emmanuelrabb(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Election is very Peaceful in Ilesa Osun State, the bad news and Violence in other states baffle me

How far about AKTOL?
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nigeria!!

meanwhile, I hope that barbecue was not made by this boy [b][/b]

grin cheesy
It is only on Nairaland she roasts suya.
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by ayaside(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Just a lie and surprisingly people be believing .
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Harryase(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2019
I don't believe this
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Harryase(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2019
ayaside:
Just a lie and surprisingly people be believing .
I quite agree with you.
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

grin cheesy

Hmmmm, no ne your fault na.
Na we allow you see us finish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by ehissi(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nigeria!!

The guy get money buy rotten chicken whey them wan throway from abattoir, na E make am become BMC personnel?

If na him serve the meal, just know say na Vulture meat whey the guy personally hunt na E be that........... grin
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by ehissi(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

grin cheesy

Which wan be she again? undecided

Abi na Bob risky get the Nairaland akant......... grin
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2019
ehissi:

The guy get money buy rotten chicken whey them wan throway from abattoir, na E make am become BMC personnel?

If na him serve the meal, just know say na Vulture meat whey the guy personally hunt na E be that........... grin
Illiterate and his rubbish as usual.
Simple sentence , he cannot compose.
A 5 year old will read this gibberish and give you a slap on your head for real.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by satowind(m): 12:59am On Feb 24, 2019
keneguae:

Oh yeah!

Poor people are the reason there is no electricity, poor people are the reason for bad leadership in this country. In fact poor people, are the reason nothing works in this country.

Bad poor people. E be like say na only Naija poor people dey o

i never see rich people pouring dustbin in the gutter of a newly built road, or using illegal light or fighting in election ground pitiful
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by satowind(m): 12:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So serving Chicken to Voters and preparing a conducive environment for the Voters means the Voters are poor and Hungry ? You just lack sense

Mumu think before u talk
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by CarsGuide: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by bionixs: 1:25am On Feb 24, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Money na defence I swear.... angry
if you have really made money, fear won't let you touch it
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by saajus: 1:34am On Feb 24, 2019
I think this is photoshop. A blogger just merged two different pictures (scenarios) together. Those voters sitting have been reported earlier as a VGC polling unit. How come grilled chicken appear all of a sudden. Bloggers, please fear God. Don't spread fake news because of money.
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by madjune(m): 2:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians and food.

Tell me why those seated there won't vote whom they're instructed to vote after eating cheap chicken they can prepare in their homes?
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by prewtyjulie(f): 3:31am On Feb 24, 2019
the poor just need to get sense ah, dis politicians keep them poor to use as thugs

1 Like

Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by israelmao(m): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2019
I hope somebody was buying their votes in style.
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by israelmao(m): 4:13am On Feb 24, 2019
DavidEsq:

You mean Ebola infested chickens?
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by israelmao(m): 4:15am On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=OladimejiRufai post=76050015]While in some other places, they were serving barbecued bullets to people...

Nigeria!!

Just want to be sure they were not taking rotten or dead chicken barbecue grin[/quot

That would have even better if it is not Ebola infested.
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Bluffly: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2019
They should check if they've no eating their future. I no dey chip that kind thing
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by Emmasnoop(m): 5:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Black monkeys
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by ridwanlawal: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Enjoy it nobody knows how next four year will look like
Re: Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) by liveyourlife007(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Surely environment plays a vital role to how a man thinks and act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.