Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,104 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea (2898 Views)

Checkout Buhari Campaign Rally When Kwankwaso Was Governor Then Compare / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / The Main Reason Kwankwaso Was Denied The Use Of Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by bender79: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
I'm yet to see the Kwankwaso magic. Perhaps kwankwasiya left town with there red caps
Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where's Kano state result?
Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by modath(f): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

E dey roll come like Tsunami+ Katsina own. grin

5 Likes

Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by helinues: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are the results out?
Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
modath:

E dey roll come like Tsunami+ Katsina own. grin
until then let's wait
Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by StOla: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kwankwasiya became Kwankwasigbo or Kwankwawogbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wonder how kwankwaso manages to rent his crowd
Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by Afamed: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
bender79:
I'm yet to see the Kwankwaso magic. Perhaps kwankwasiya left town with there red caps
I have warned you all on Nairaland. In an election where PMB is a participant, Kwankwaso is a minor.I have known the two candidates both in Kano and Katsina over 20 yrs now. Kwankwaso is an upcoming politician when you are talking of politics in the North

4 Likes

Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by Afamed: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
My brother don't expect more than 15 % votes in Kano for Kwankwaso. That PMB is an idol in the North

2 Likes

Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by magoo10(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Afamed:

My brother don't expect more than 15 % votes in Kano for Kwankwaso. That PMB is an idol in the North
where is the result na?
Awon propagandists
Re: Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea by Babalawoniger: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
The guy just scam Atiku and collect his shares.
People wicked sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Soldiers Arrest APC House of Assembly Candidate & His Thugs(photos) / Abba Kyari Fingered In Fresh $2million Scam For Supply Of Military Boats / FANI-KAYODE's Open Letter to KEMI OLUNLOYO On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.