Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips (3417 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Slips Navy Patrol Vessels Into Water / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / #Throwback- Was President Trump And His Son Checking Their Wives Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Check Pictures of Bill Clinton, Trump and Buhari peeping at their wives Voter's slip

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by abc115: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Women, you must ensure that they are okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
We are winning this
4+4
Next level
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by bender79: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
I think this buhar's peeping into wives paper was as a result of the last incidence during the 2015 election where she mistakingly voted accross the line

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by madridguy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sai Baba grin grin grin Baba want to be sure tongue
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by Ehiscotch(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wonder what some people would say about this. Even if I were voting alongside a loved one I wouldn't resist the urge to check. This action is more involuntary than people think.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by ashacot: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
BABA OUR POTUS
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by naijapips04: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
fake news. look those pictures well. they were not checking anything. infact the Clinton's are in different cubicles.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2019
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.”

“Is the man of the house home?”, they asked. “No”, she said. “He’s out.” “Then we cannot come in”, they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him ...what had happened. “Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited the men in. “We do not go into a House together,” they replied. “Why is that?” she wanted to know.

One of the old men explained: “His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, “He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added, “Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.”

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. “How nice!!”, he said. “Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!”

His wife disagreed. “My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: “Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”

“Let us heed our daughter-in-law’s advice,” said the husband to his wife. “Go out and invite Love to be our guest.”

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, “Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.”

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: “I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?”

The old men replied together:

“If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would’ve stayed out, but since you invited Love, Wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
I think you lot don't reason before you come online to critic Tinubu. Majority of the opposition politicians in Lagos are lazy. Very lazy I repeat. Election isn't about taking out godfathers, it is about selling your agenda to the people.

Jimi hid for 4yrs. He didn't show up when Lagosians were fed up with the misdeeds of Ambode. He didn't engage the electorate for 4yrs, then he will now come out and be claiming he wants to free lagos from a godfather. He was addressing Lagosians from the comfort of his parlour and on social media. Is that not laziness?

On the other hand, Jide was all over the place, selling his candidacy to the vulcanizer, hairdressers, artists, road sweepers, etc. And you expect that man to fail. He didn't depend on the political structure of APC in Lagos only. He went far and wide to reach all Lagosians in 6 months. That is hard work. He didn't take anything for granted.

Majority of Jimi supporters on twitter are not voters in Lagos. After 12 yrs of defeat, is it not right to to have re-strategized? In 2015, rather than do hard work, he depended on Abuja forces and introduced ethnic politics. That's sheer laziness.

The same Tinubu that you guys criticise is always encouraging his party members to work hard and earn every support they get. Tinubu that you claim is a godfather ignored the loyalty of Ambode and listened to his party members from the grassroot when they said they don't want Ambode anymore. He gave in to their request because he knows that the leadership he enjoys in Lagos is as a result of the workings of the political structure in the grassroots. That is the difference between Tinubu and Saraki. Saraki lost the grassroot but Tinubu empowers his grassroot political structure.

And you now think #Otoge can work in Lagos or Kano will teach Lagos a lesson. Until opposition gets to work hard for four years to put political structure and ideology on ground that is far better and rewarding than what APC has put on ground, they cannot win Lagos. It is not lack of progress in Lagos or political stupidity on the part of Lagosians but the laziness on the part of opposition. You cannot take Lagos by propaganda from the comfort of your home but by real mobilization and engagement at the grassroots beyond election period.

My honest advice to Lagos PDP is that they should immediately employ a political strategist, that will provide an engagement and ideological roadmap for them to implement in the next 4 years if they are serious!

Simple as that!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Inspired!
His phone rang in church by accident during prayers.

The Pastor scolded him.

The worshippers admonished him after prayers for interrupting.

His wife kept on lecturing on his carelessness all the way home.

His co-vineyard workers shook their heads in disgust

You could see the shame, embarrassment and humiliation on his face.

He never stepped foot in the church again.

That evening, he went to a bar.

He was still nervous and trembling.

He spilled his drink on the table, bottle falls by accident and it splashed on some people.

Those it touched rushed towards him. He closed his eyes expecting bashing of words or slaps.

Instead they cared to know if he didn’t get a cut from the broken bottle.

The waiter apologized and gave him a napkin to clean himself.

The janitor mopped the floor.

The female manager offered him a complimentary drink.

She also gave him a huge hug and a peck while saying, "Don't worry man. Who doesn't make mistakes?"

He has not stopped going to that bar since then.

#Lesson

Sometimes our attitude as believers drives souls to Hell.

You can make a difference by how you treat people especially when they make mistakes.

* IF you cannot be a bridge to connect people, then do not be a wall to separate them.

* IF you cannot be a light to brighten people's good deeds then do not be darkness covering their efforts.

* IF you cannot be water to help people's crops sprout, then do not be a pest destroying their crops.

* IF you cannot be a vaccine to give life, do not be a virus to terminate it.

* IF you cannot be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.

We can always be each others keeper, let us resolve to heal the world and make it a better place. Yes, we can.

#INSPIRE SOMEONE TODAY
#Copied
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
There is a difference between POTUS and DULLARDTUS tongue
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don't blame them because women are so unpredictable and trusting them wholeheartedly is sometimes risky. cheesy
There's nothing like being smart and diplomatic though, just look at the difference between Buhari and others.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by Lymasaba(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joke
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
FEBRUARY 13, 1976 COUP

#History

When Lt. Col. Bukar Dimka of the Nigeria Army Physical Training Corps stepped out of his official residence on Macpherson Road, Ikoyi, in the early hours of February 13, 1976, he had one agenda in mind; the killing of the then Head of State, Gen. Murtala Muhammed.

He achieved that criminal act by gunning down the Kano-born head of state a few minutes after the latter left the Dodan Barracks, Obalende, the official seat of the Federal Military Government at the time.

Muhammed’s official black Mercedes Benz was riddled with bullets near a petrol station on Bank Road, (now Murtala Muhammed Drive) opposite the Federal Secretariat, Ikoyi. Killed along with him were, his ADC, Lt. Akintunde Akinsehinwa and driver.

After the assassination, Dimka had made a broadcast at the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) studio in the following words;

‘’Good morning fellow Nigerians, This is Lt. Col. B. Dimka of the Nigerian Army calling.

I bring you good tidings. Murtala Muhammed’s deficiency has been detected. His government is now overthrown by the young revolutionaries. Any attempt to foil these plans from any quarters will be met with death.

Everyone should be calm. Please stay by your radio for further announcements. All borders, air and sea ports are closed until further notice. Curfew is imposed from 6am to 6pm. Thank you. We are all together.”

Two days after Muhammed was assassinated, Dimka was declared wanted for treason and murder by military authorities. He was eventually caught at a checkpoint at Abakaliki on March 5, 1976 and brought to Lagos the following day.

On March 6, 1976, the Federal Government promptly issued a statement on his arrest as follows: ‘’His arrest followed a massive manhunt operation mounted by a combined team of the Army and Police in the area.

‘’The previous day, Lt. Col Dimka had checked in at a local hotel in Afikpo under the name of Mr. C. Godwin of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Enugu. Later, on his request, the hotel manager secured for him a girl, Miss. Beatrice Agboli, with whom to spend the night.

‘’A few hours later, the local Police security was alerted and they closed up on him. At about 10.30 pm, he bolted away through the window of the toilet of his hotel room into a nearby thick bush, abandoning his car with a dangling registration number ECC 6253.”

‘’The continuous joint manhunt operation by the Army and Police resulted in his subsequent arrest near Abakaliki.’’

Barely few hours after he was brought to Lagos, he was interrogated by the military Board of Inquiry led by Major Gen. E. O. Abisoye.

However while Dimka was being quizzed, 32 people including Major Gen. Illiya Bisalla, who had already been tried for their roles in the attempted coup were executed in Lagos on March 11, 1976.

The only civilian executed among them was Abdulkarim Zakari, a graduate of University of Ibadan, who was said to have led Dimka and others into the studios of the NBC on February 13, 1976. The broadcaster was also cited as the man who signed for martial music records from the NBC library the previous night.

Just as the first batch of coup plotters were executed, Dimka’s trial begun after he was presented to the press on March 11, 1976.

Handcuffed, Dimka who wore a katftan dress watched journalists listen to a tape recording of his appearance before the board of inquiry for about five minutes. He confirmed that the voice on the tape was his own and that it was a recording made at his interrogation. He emphasised that the statement was not made under duress.

According to a Daily Times publication, ‘’13 Years of Military Rule 1966-79’’ the highlights of Dimka’s confessional statements included, ‘’Frankly speaking, I should say the beginning of the coup idea was around January this year (1976).’’

He said he had discussions with some persons including former Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon in London and when he returned to the country, he decided to assign responsibilities to members of the young revolutionaries conscripted into the plan.

But Gowon, who was in exile at the time denied any prior knowledge of the coup attempt.

Dimka also claimed the coup plot was hatched by young officers who resolved not to involve any Lieutenant Colonel and above except himself in a bid to effect a change of government.

In his confessional statement, he said, Gen. Bisalla had complained to him and expressed his frustration that despite being a member of the Supreme Military Council (SMC), each time there was a decision to be taken, he was either sent to one place or the other.

Dimka said ‘’ Bisalla told me that whatever will happen he want us to go ahead, and work out the details.’’

Explaining how responsibilities were distributed, the leader of the coup plot said ‘’ When I met Major Rabo, he said that he had finally distributed responsibilities. Major Rabo was for target one- Head of State, Lt. Dauda was for target two- Lt. Gen. Obasanjo, Lawrence Garba was for target three- Lt. Gen. Danjuma.

‘’Major Gagara was for Ilorin and Sokoto, Jos had nobody. The main centres of operations were Kaduna, Ibadan, Benin where there are Radio stations’’.

He also listed the targets of attack, that is, those to be eliminated as the Head of State, the four GOCs, Col. Babangida, Col. Bajowa, Col. Mohammed of Sokoto, Col. Ibrahim Taiwo of Kwara, Col. Abdullahi of Jos and Col. Jemibewon of Ibadan.’’

Dimka also confessed before the military board of inquiry how Zakari showed him the NBC broadcasting section on February 12, a day before the coup attempt.

On how the ex-Head of State was killed, he said ‘’ I stood at George Street with Major Rabo to wait until such a time when the Head of State’s car was coming out. There, one Capt. Malaki who was to give the warning order. Capt. Malaki was to be on the watch to signal Major Rabo and Lt. William Seri on the approach of the vehicle. So I came up and I was at the petrol station waiting.

‘’I was behind while we were talking when the Commander –in-Chief’s car passed. In fact, I did not even see it until when Malaki said the car has passed. So, we rushed in and then followed and the car was held somewhere just opposite the petrol station.

‘’Lt. Seri was approaching the car when we stopped and Major Rabo rushed to him, then the firing started. ‘’

Dimka confessed that after the Head of State was assassinated, he went to the NBC and made his broadcast that the young revolutionaries had taken over the government.

At the end of his trial, coup leader and a number of others were found guilty of treason and murder. Their death sentences were confirmed by the Supreme Military Council.

Dimka and seven others were eventually executed by firing squad at Kirikiri Prisons on May 15, 1976, for their part in the abortive coup. Also executed among the squad was the former Governor of the then Benue Plateau State, Joseph Gomwalk.

However, two NCOs, Sgt. Clement Yildar and Corporal Dauda Usman escaped and were never found. They were declared wanted by the authorities.

The situation led to the promulgation by Olusegun Obasanjo regime of certain retrospective decrees and new military laws justifying mass executions for coup participation.

FRANCIS FAMOROTI.

Fellow Nigerians,
This is Lt. Col. BS Dimka. I now explain why we the Young Revolutionaries of the Armed Forces have found it necessary to overthrow the six month old government of Murtala. On the 29th July 1975 the Government of General Gowon was overthrown. Some of the reasons given for the change were:

a. Corruption
b. Indecision
c. Arrest and detention without trial
d. Weakness on the part of the Head of State
e. Maladministration in general and a host of other malpractice.

Every honest Nigerian will agree with me that since the change over of government there has not been any physical development in the whole country generally.

All we have is arbitrary dismissal of innocent Nigerians who have contributed in no less amount to the building of this great nation.

A Professor was arrested, detained, dismissed and later taken to court on an article which every honest Nigerian will agree that all the points contained in that article were 100% truth.

The sad point about it all is that those who initiated the retirement or dismissal exercise are the worst offenders.

You will be informed about the ill-gotten wealth in my next announcement.

The acting General Manager of the Nigerian Airways was invited to the Dodan Barracks and detained without trial.

The people of this country have been living in a state of fear.

The Armed Forces promotion exercise is still fresh in your minds.

Whatever reasons they have for the promotion one can only say that they are ambitious.

They in fact took over power to enrich themselves.

We are convinced that some of the programmes announced for a return to civilian rule are made to favor a particular group.

To mention only one. Maitama Sule is a politician. But has been appointed Chief of Commissioners for Complaints.

This is to prepare him for the next political head at all cost.

How many of you know that Maitama Sule is on a salary of N17,000 p.a.?

In view of what I have just said and a lot more which time will not permit me to mention, we the Young Revolutionaries have once again taken over the Government to save Murtala from total disgrace and prevent him from committing further blunders and totally collapsing the country before he runs away in the name of retirement to enjoy the huge fortune he got through bribe which he has now stored outside this country.

I believe that charity should begin at home.

Please stay by your radio for further announcements.

We are all together.

Courtesy of Dawodu

#History

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2019
VERY BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING STORY !!!

Once a man saw in his dream, that a lion was chasing him. The man ran to a tree, climbed on to it and sat on a branch. He looked down and saw that the lion was still there waiting for him. The man then looked to his side where the branch he was sitting on was attached to the tree and saw that two rats were circling around and eating the branch. One rat was black and the other one was white. The branch will fall on the ground very soon. The man then looked below again with fear and discovered that a big black snake had come and settled directly under him. The snake opened its mouth right under the man so that he will fall into it. The man then looked up to see if there was anything that he could hold on to. He saw another branch with a honeycomb. Drops of honey were falling from it.The man wanted to taste one of the drops. So, he put his tongue out and tasted one of the falling drops of honey. The honey was amazing in taste. So, he wanted to taste another drop and then another and as a result,he got lost into the sweetness of the honey. He forgot about the two rats eating his branch away, the lion on the ground and the snake that is sitting right under him. Suddenly when the branch broke he remembered all the dangers woke up from his sleep. Since this was an unique dream, the man went to a pious scholar of christian to know its meaning.The scholar said"The lion you saw is your death. It always chases you and goes where ever you go. The two rats, one black and one white, are the night and the day. Black one is the night and the white one is the day. They circle around, coming one after another, to eat your time as they take you closer to death. The big black snake with a dark mouth is your grave. It's there, just waiting for you to fall into it. The honeycomb is this world and the sweet drops of honey are the luxuries of this world. We like to taste a little of the luxuries of this world and it's very sweet. Then we want to taste little more and then more. Meanwhile, we get lost into it and we forget about our time, we forget about our death and we forget about our grave."May God almighty wake us up from the sleep and save us before it's too late. Now you have two choices
1. Claim this by writing "Amen
2. Ignore if you never wanted to Wake up.
Gudmornin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
There was a very brilliant boy. He always scored 100% in Science. Got Selected for IIT Madras and scored excellent in IIT.

He went to the University of California for MBA. Got a high paying job in America and settled there.

Married a Beautiful Tamil Girl.
Bought a 5 bedroom big house and luxury cars. He had everything that makes him successful but a few years ago he committed suicide after shooting his wife and children.

So, WHAT WENT WRONG?

California Institute of Clinical Psychology Studied his case and found “what went wrong?”
The researcher met the boy’s friends and family and found that he lost his job due to America’s economic crisis and he has to sit without a job for a long time.

After even reducing his previous salary amount, he didn't get any job. Then his house installment broke and he and his family lost the home. They survived a few months with low money and then he and his wife together decided to commit suicide. He first shot his wife and children and then shot himself.

The case concluded that the man was:
Programmed for Successes but he was not trained for Handling Failures.

Now let us come to the actual question, What are the habits of highly successful people?

First of all, there are many people who will talk to you about success habits but today I am saying to you, even when you have achieved everything, that there is a chance to lose everything, nobody knows when the next economic crisis will hit the world. The best success habit according to me is:

Getting trained for handling failures.

I also request every parent, please not only program your child to be successful but teach them how to handle failures and also teach them proper lessons about life.

Learning high-level science and maths will help them to clear competitive exams but a knowledge about life will help them to face every problem.

Teach them about how money works instead of teaching them how to work for money.

Help them in finding their passion because these degrees will not help them in the next economic crisis and we don’t know when the next crisis will hit the world.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2019
An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water.

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.

'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.'

The old woman smiled, 'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'

'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.'

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.

Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path! I enjoyed this story I believe you'll do.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nelson Mandela, former South African president, wrote a personal awesome story:

After I became president, I asked one day
some members of my close protection to stroll with me in the city, have lunch at one of its restaurants. We sat in one of the downtown restaurants and all of us asked for some sort of food..._ After a while, the waiter brought us our requests, I noticed that there is someone sitting in front of my table waiting for food. I told then one of the soldiers: Go and ask that person to join us with his food and eat with us. The soldier went and asked the man so. The man brought up his food and sat by my side as I asked and began to eat. His hands were trembling constantly until everyone had finished their food and the man went.

The soldier said to me: the man was apparently quite sick. His hands trembled as he ate !!

"No, not at all," said Mandela. "This man was the guard of the prison where I was jailed. Often, after the torture I was subjected to, I used to scream and ask for a little water. The very same man used to come every time and urinate on my head instead"...;

so I found him scared, trembling, expecting me to reciprocate now, at least in the same way, either by torturing him or imprisoning him as I am now the President of the State of South Africa...

But this is not my character nor part of my ethics.

The mentality of retaliation destroys states while the mentality of tolerance builds Nations.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2019
The Nigerian Pastor won't talk about Usain Bolt or Serena Williams.
They won't talk about late Dora Akunyili or Tony Elumelu.
The Nigerian pastor wont talk about Steve Jobs or the young people in Silicon Valley reshaping our world.
They won't talk about young American scientists spending endless hours in search of a cure to a disease that's predominantly in the Tropical African region.
The Nigerian pastor won't talk about Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie or Ben Okri.

In every corner of the world, there exist young men and women who has defiled all odds and became successful through hardwork, creativity and dedication...
The Nigerian pastor wont talk about them......neither will he ask his members to emulate the spirit of these individuals.

He would rather talk about sister Agatha who got a job she WAS NOT THE MOST QUALIFIED because she prayed and fasted in line with their church program.
Or
Brother John who became a millionaire because he used all his salary as a seed in the church.
Or
Papa Miracle who he laid his hands on and 3 of his children got admission in the university
Or
Mama Esther paid her tithe and her business started growing everywhere across the nation......no business plan, just boom, everywhere.

This has led to a new breed of mentally lazy young people who now see God as a rewarder of mediocrity.

To the Nigeria Pastor,
the only way to prosper is by paying your tithe and sowing seeds in the church. So they will never talk about those who has through hardwork and dedication placed theirselves in the world map.

No......the Nigeria God only blesses the first 30 people that rush to the altar to drop 100,000 as seed.
The Nigeria God abhors hardwork and creative thinking, He only gives to those who sow seeds and offerings......and those who shout "i am a millionaire" every morning and do nothing the rest of the day.

Continue....
you want God to come down and help you use the talent He gave you and bless you because you are going to church to shout "Daddy I receive it"
You all jokers.
Can someone tell these jokers that irrespective of your creed, faith or religion, blessings and favours follows you once you start using your talent and become useful to your society.
God doesn't owe you N5
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Our journey began at Genesis through Exodus. On the way, we saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly "Samuel, Samuel". At a stage, the first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther... for the misfortune of Job, their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around.

Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem . More also, Habakkuk visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts with the Romans who were behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always at loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too, the Ephesians realizing that the Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write Hebrew. On hearing, James asked Peter to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Girl with 4 Boyfriends
She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies.She gave him nothing but the best. She also loved the 3rd boyfriend very much and was always showing him off to neighboring kingdoms. However, she feared that one day he would leave her for another. She also loved her 2nd boyfriend. He was her confidant and was always kind, considerate and patient with her. Whenever this girl faced a problem, she could confide in him, and he would help her get through the difficult times. The girl's 1st boyfriend was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions in maintaining her wealth and kingdom. However, she did not love the 1st boyfriend. Although he loved her deeply, she hardly took notice of him! One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thought of her luxurious life and wondered, "I now have four boyfriends with me, but when I die,I'll be all alone." Thus, she asked the 4th boyfriend, "I loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No way!", replied the 4th boyfriend, and he walked away without another word. His answer cut like a sharp knife right into her heart. The sad girl then asked the 3rd boyfriend, "I loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No!", replied the 3rd boyfriend. "Life is too good! When you die, I'm going to marry someone else!" Her heart sank and turned cold. She then asked the 2nd boyfriend, "I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?" "I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!", replied the 2nd boyfriend. "At the very most, I can only walk with you to your grave." His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning, and the girl was devastated. Then a voice called out: "I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go." The girl looked up, and there was her 1st boyfriend. He was very skinny as he suffered from malnutrition and neglect. Greatly grieved, the girl said, "I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!" In truth, you have 4 boyfriends in your lives: Your 4th boyfriend is your body. No matter how much time and effort you lavish in making it look good, it will leave you when you die. Your 3rd boyfriend is your possessions, status and wealth. When you die, it will all go to others. Your 2nd boyfriend is your family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for you, the furthest they can stay by you is up to the grave. And your 1st boyfriend is your Soul. Often neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and pleasures of the world. However, your Soul is the only thing that will follow you where ever you go. Cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now, for it is the only part of you that will follow you to the throne of God and continue with you throughout Eternity. And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
ME AND MY BOSS:

When i take long time to finish,I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time,He is Thorough

When i don,t do it
I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it,
He is Busy

When i do something without being told,
I am trying to be smart,
When my boss does the same,
He takes the initiative.

when i please my boss,
I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss,
He is cooperating,

When i make a mistake,
I am an idiot,
when my boss makes a mistake,
He,s Only Human,

When i am out of the office,
I am wondering around,
when my boss is out of the office,
He,s on Business

When i am on a day off Sick,
I am always Sick,
when my boss is a day off Sick
He must be very ill.

When i apply for leave,
I must be going for an interview
when my boss applies for leave,
it,s because he,s Overworked

when i do good,
my boss never remembers,
when i do wrong,
He never forgets.

Rule 1 the Boss is always right.
Rule 2 When the Boss is wrong refer to rule 1
Note :Don't complain about your Boss...just understand the rules
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE...
1. You work your entire life making money
just to get
a wife.

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears.

... 3. After buying a ring, you'll need a woman to
confirm whether you get married or not.

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a
success, and your wife takes the glory

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for housekeeping and you
get to eat only dinner

7. No matter the degree you've acquired in
education, you lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed

8. You work hard to make properties just to make a
will for your wife and children.

9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mother's day.....

After all these..... You still remain the "BEST" because without you there is nothing made that was made!

IT'S GREAT BEING A MAN ....Im proud to be a MAN!!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by iluvdonjazzy: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
na Buhari peeping fine pas.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips by moscobabs(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omar Muktar, the Lion of the Desert, the Libyan resistant hero who took on the Italian Army in the war to liberate his tiny country from colonial occupation.
With horses and chariots, Omar Muktar, for almost a decade, matched his men against a modern army in what was, for all practical purposes, a suicide mission. At the end, he was captured in battle which he led in a blaze of gunfire and blood. But he was defiant and unrepentant to the very end as he showed fidelity to his cause.
Knowing his worth and popularity among the Libyan people who believed in him, the Italians decided that it was better to do a deal with Omar Muktar than to execute him. They therefore offered him houses, cars and a life of luxury in retirement if ONLY he would renounce his struggle. He rejected their offer and was subsequently put on trial.
Not surprisingly, the Italian military tribunal convicted and sentenced him to death by execution. But in the hope that he would change his mind, on the eve of his execution, General Rodolfo Graziani, the Italian military leader in Libya, invited him for a talk where the offers were made again. Not surprisingly, he again rejected them. But as the Italian General made to take his leave, Omar Muktar said he had a request to make.
General Graziani was so excited. "Ask anything and I will grant you... just like this," snapping his fingers.
Smiling, Omar Muktar, the old war horse, said:
"Please do not tell the world that in the secrecy of this room, I begged for my life."
Apparently taken aback, General Graziani in an emotion laden voice, replied : "I won't do that. No, I won't do that to you... you are a man of God."
On the day Omar Muktar was executed, even some Italian Generals could not hold back their tears. They may not have liked Omar Muktar who fought them and killed many of their soldiers, they nonetheless had respect for him. Because he believed in the cause of his people for which he was prepared to lay his life.
(16th September, 1931.)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Withdraws Ekiti APC Reps-elect's Certificate Of Return / Shehu Sani To TY Danjuma: Let Nigeria Burn & Be Free Instead Of Hiding The Truth / Ogun State Vs Anambra State: Which Has The Richest Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.