Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Activate Your Nigerian Upwork Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Activate Your Nigerian Upwork Account (770 Views)

Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) / How To Grow Your Nigerian Instagram Account With Autogrann.com / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Nigerian Upwork Account by Terib: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Safe to say, its no secret that the amount of traditional jobs available in the country is not enogh to cater for the millions of unemployed persons.

Even the employed barely earn enough as it is, and that's why many Nigerian youths are getting their side hustle on; be it writing, graphics design, web design, photography, even music composition and production.

If you're reading this post, you probably are familiar with upwork and don't want to , or are tired of running a shady account with a white man's display picture. You probably already know how difficult it can be to keep it up, especially when Upwork is cleaning up house.

Here's your golden chance to get your NIGERIAN UPWORK ACCOUNT for shikini money.

Reach out to me via telegram on 09056349447 and we'll get you your own UPWORK ACCOUNT in less than a week.

Don't dull!!!
Re: Activate Your Nigerian Upwork Account by Terib: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
I'll be real with you yeah, I know heavy earners on upwork (I'm not talking a few hundred dollars oh) whose accounts got blocked and Upwork requested for verification. One they could not provide because their account details were fake. As such they lost those accounts.

But the truth is these guys were actually good at their craft; whether it was writing, or graphics design, or web design.

The question is do you think you've got those exceptional skills to make it on UPWORK, or you know someone who does, why do you want to remain restricted to traditionally available jobs when you can make your services available on a world scale.

I can help you create and activate your own original, Nigerian account, one you'll be able to provide identification for if the need ever arose.

So what are you waiting for? Reach out to me sharpaly via telegram on 09056349447, and you'll get yours within the week. Do well to share with friends and family that may need this opportunity also.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Real Estate Classified Listing Site / Turn Your Gift Cards Into Cash! / N50K- N500K Loan Without Collateral & Guarantor In 24Hrs 4 Salary Earners In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.