Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode (66864 Views)

Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by wiseone28: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rosarie:
Honestly I have never been this tensed.really and truly want atiku but I am hearing APC is flogging and intimidating people.dont know which one to believe!
Drink some water and rest before we start writing

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by ozo13(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
Someone here who can link me up with a doctor friend or nephrologist?
wc state are u
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lucid1:

What's up with this?
That was in response to a quote that's been deleted. Sorry all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Rosarie(f): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
wiseone28:
Drink some water and rest before we start writing

RIP
God forbid! RIP TO UR U AND UR GENERATION.DEAD BRAIN
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by asiga(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Whenever this man predicts winning for any Presidential candidate, just know that person lost. If I lie, go and ask Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Nnamdi Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by chris51(f): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fani Kayode, you lie, just consoling yourself that Atiku will win. Too late, not looking good for PDP.

You are one of Atiku's headaches. Instead of concentrating on campaign and think of how to win, you and Reno were busy abusing Buhari.

Nobody has heard from Reno today.
Its real, ATIKUIET for him.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by chris51(f): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
chris51:
Fani Kayode, you lie, just consoling yourself that Atiku will win. Too late, not looking good for PDP.

You are one of Atiku's headaches. Instead of concentrating on campaign and think of how to win, you and Reno were busy abusing Buhari.

Nobody has heard from Reno today.
Its real, ATIKUIET for him.
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by dotcomnamename: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
asiga:
Whenever this man predicts winning for any Presidential candidate, just know that person lost. If I lie, go and ask Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Nnamdi Jonathan

grin
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Daboomb: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
MalcoImX:
Dude's on his old game again, the way he did in 2015.

What l liked most about FFK's statement is the use of the phrase CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC......
He left himself a lot of room to maneuver when Atiku finally suffers defeat , so he can claim he was high on weed when he made that ridiculous prediction. angry grin grin
Weyrey ni bobo yen. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by wiseone28: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rosarie:
God forbid!
It's an advice since ur heart is beating abnormal
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwatakwochaa:
In case he finds it difficult to pack and needs assistance am available.

Aisha should be tired now

Peperroni Ada George

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by BiafraIsFree: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Whoever ruling Nigeria in a name of Buhari, must be kick out or Nigerians should get ready to welcoming Fulani herds terrorist to their bath rooms.

Nigerians will bleed - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Guestlander: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
FFK was probably snorting all day.
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Psquare to the APC:

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by bluefilm: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
BREAKING

PDP Is leading here in FRANCE

FRANCE is too far.

PDP is leading here in CAMEROON.

Be rest assured.

Because...

Victory is assured.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by knightehis(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
This was how u deceived ur party supporters and some less informed Nigerians in 2015 when PDP was loosing and it was left with result of 3 states. U came out frm ur hotel room and held a press conference to fool ursef. Well Who believe u is doing so at his/her own health

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by MistaCode(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rosarie:
Honestly I have never been this tensed.really and truly want atiku but I am hearing APC is flogging and intimidating people.dont know which one to believe!
Better believe the flogging and intimidating part, I'm a living witness
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
Someone here who can link me up with a doctor friend or nephrologist?

What's your issue ?
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

What's your issue ?
u have a doctor friend?
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Rosarie(f): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
wiseone28:
It's an advice since ur heart is beating abnormal
your heart is beating abnormal not me.i hate senseless talks
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by izywzy: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rosarie:
Same here and i didn't even vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by joedave(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
When will you quit this gum. Won't you change tactics! You said same thing in 2015 for GEJ.
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Oricha79(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Slimbumzky:
At least he has admitted PMB has won in NW and NE
No more Tambuwal,Lamido and kwankwaso effect.By morrow,he will drop the NC from his list.And by monday,he will drop the SW.Tuesday morning,he will check into th hospital to check on his BP.

Time clears every delusion.

guy, you really crack me up

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
I can authoritatively confirmed that this egbon FFK don kolo since 1865 before then born him granpa. Person wet no win him polling unit, him self acclaimed winner as predicted and jokingly mocking his candidate lost his own polling unit. Honestly, den fon get this FFK. Ayele o ibosi ooooooooo.
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by olan4ward: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku is presently winning with a wide margin in CAMEROUN

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by 007lss: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
We know Atiku has won this election

APC miscreants can console themselves with fake results .
we are going to announce the fake new and you will accept it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Daboomb: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Akiara:
I will personally buy a BROOM and sweep out the Dullard. As things stand his exit from Aso Rock is Confirmed! grin grin

Ps: APC tinubu defenders come and insult FFK as usual...WE DON'T CARE!!! grin

I suspect you are the person Uche Second-dust was referring to. Emmn. . I am "cautiously optimistic" you are the one (FFK style) grin

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by YakubuA: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
OP Please look at the time his message was sent 1:33PM 23rd February 2019. Were the elections completed before 2PM?
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
u have a doctor friend?

Yes
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by enemyofprogress: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
bluefilm:

FRANCE is too far.

PDP is leading here in CAMEROON.

Be rest assured.

Because...

Victory is assured.
BREAKING NEWS:

Atiku Is Leading In Dubai And Republic of China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by Mbediogu(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
jchioma:
No amount of rigging will save Buhari this time.

Nigerians have decided to take their destinies in their hands.

Say bye bye to sai baba!

Congratulations to Atiku!

I love what voters did at Okota.
Re: Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode by tonee1: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Slimbumzky:
At least he has admitted PMB has won in NW and NE
No more Tambuwal,Lamido and kwankwaso effect.By morrow,he will drop the NC from his list.And by monday,he will drop the SW.Tuesday morning,he will check into th hospital to check on his BP.

Time clears every delusion.

Effect of rigging

N. B INEC FINAL RESULTS

TEDDER HALL UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN [Polling Unit 11] My polling unit...
_*TOTAL VOTES:*_
*PRESIDENT* APC: 74 *PDP: 97*
*SENATE* APC: 53 *PDP: 85* ADC: 72
*REPRESENTATIVE*
APC: 59 *PDP: 82* ADC: 24...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.