Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) (52329 Views)

PDP’s Makinde Wins 17 LGs, Awaits Result From 1 Council / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Daphresh: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Such an handsome young determined mind... Come back in 2023 then we'll see how mature you young chaps have grown. We're ATIKULATING NIGERIA FOR THE NEXT LEVEL. HATERS CAN GO AND PAI
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Orpe7(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
This man is a JOKE!
Thinks election is comedy abi
Should have just stepped aside for sowore
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by samsam2019: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2019
This guy no get sense
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by okoroemeka(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
3Dee:
Religion and Ethnicity.. Our problems in Africa
exactly ,how did he believe that God will change the no of votes in a polling unit is beyond my comprehension,the man has already failed as a leader when he resorts to prayers to solve practical problems,God supports the army with the bigger guns and battalions.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by nemynely(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
I admire his guts and self belief, but he is light years away from reality. I would liken his situation to zeal without knowledge. I may not be in the best position to ascertain if God told him anything or not. What I am a bit surer of is he may not have been patient enough to find out the strategy. I make bold to say that the deliverance of Nigeria is not likely to come from ONE MAN but from an amalgamation of like minded persons. I would have expected a secret coalition between such progressives as sowore, ezekwesili, durotoye, etc. A coalition that will galvanize a lot more like minded people to definitive action. Now is not the time to aim at the presidency. Secure councilorship, LGA chairmanship, state House of assembly and some national house of assembly positions in the first phase. Then let these representatives shine as a light this nation has never seen, both by conduct and achievement. This will make transition to second phase easier as aim will be taken at gubernatorial positions and more state and national house of assembly posts. This second phase could last as much as 12 years but with painstaking effort, it is achievable. Only after both phases have been executed and reinforced can aim be taken at the presidency. Summary is Nigeria is more likely to be redeemed by a bottom-to-top algorithm rather than vice versa. My submission.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by bigtt76(f): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Another candidate I don't understand is Pastor Chris Okotie.... Even his church members that run into thousands don't vote for him cheesy Good thing shaaa, he's never placed a curse on them like others are wont to do. Does he even have a branch of his church outside Lagos? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2019
3Dee:
Religion and Ethnicity.. Our problems in Africa

Add Tribalism too
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Godskidk(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2019
haywire07:
If Buhari loses, I will deactivate my account

If this one like, make he call Pope to pray for am, e no go win one ward
Wonderful!!!
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by stanliwise(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
someone even have time to pray..... With the huqe Lost of lives yesterday..... Nobody should tell me to Cast my Vote in Niqeria qain. Total Rubbish. Whoever wishes to win should win.
The people who destroyed the electoral process did so in other for voters to make the kind of response you just did... I hope you know?
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by tonididdy(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Unfortunately he can never win because or his party... If he can switch to APC or PDP the chances will be higher.

If he is praying for the election results to favor him then I really don't know what God has promised him but naija election nor concern God, God has forsaken our elections otherwise we should have being lucky many years ago
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Ugoww01(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Don't underestimate the power of GOD
realmindz:
We all know prayer is useless, no matter how hard he prays, it won't change anything.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Boss13: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is the ridiculousness that I don’t like. He was not so active in his campaign. He was repeatedly told to form a coalition or step down for someone more serious. Now he turns to prayers - for what?
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by babytoun: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Question : why is prayer no longer effective

Answer : Because it has moved from the closet to social media
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
bigtt76:
Another candidate I don't understand is Pastor Chris Okotie.... Even his church members that run into thousands don't vote for him cheesy Good thing shaaa, he's never placed a curse on them like others are wont to do. Does he even have a branch of his church outside Lagos? undecided

No mind am... Na clown.. Na every four four years God dey speak to am say na hin go be president... cheesy

Chronic scammer! cheesy
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Martinez39(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin

Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by 3Dee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ezechinwa:

Add Tribalism too

Exactly! Until we stop attaching importance to these "things" we will keep wallowing at a spot
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by 3Dee(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
babytoun:
Question : why is prayer no longer effective

Answer : Because it has moved from the closet to social media

Verily verily I say unto you, Not flesh nor blood revealed this secret to you!
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Martinez39(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
alujonjonkijon:
god does miracle and there is no but GOD ASKING HIM TO RUN DOESNT MEAN HE MUST WIN i hope he himself understand that.
What! How can a normal human being think so poorly?

Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile neat uk used white Apple IPhone 6 64gb is available for just 57k. (Available in Lagos only). Dm tel:0811 083 4598 WhatsApp or phone
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Grande007: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
All these social media politicians.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
uncle fela and the likes are just distractions to reduce the number of votes Atiku would have gotten.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
He should stop fasting and praying o.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
I don't understand this dude was he told or saw it a dream he will be Nigeria president by 2019 or what?

Mr man in what is on ground right now miracle can't do anything just accept your fate and move on.

Try it again some other time.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
I op he didn't borrow much, his creditors will be all over his asz very soon lolz
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by porthouse7(f): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ay04z:
chat me up. i will chop ur money. 08134866398 grin
i dnt need ur digits...we are here watching
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Annie26: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mannylex:
Joker. grin

I think he is praying for Atiku to win.

Hey
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by Mannylex(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Annie26:

Hey

Hello Annie,

I messaged you.
Re: Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics) by realmindz: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Ugoww01:
Don't underestimate the power of GOD

Has the prayer made him the winner of the election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.