Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Young Man Killed By Stray Bullet While Trying To Vote In Kogi State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Man Killed By Stray Bullet While Trying To Vote In Kogi State (296 Views)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Killed By Stray Bullet While Trying To Vote In Kogi State by dorisnelson: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2019
A young man from kogi state identified as Daniel usman has been killed while he was trying to cast his vote at the ajetachi anyigba polling unit. Daniel before his death was a student of kogi state university studying physics. Who would have thought that the young man will fall victim mere hours after advicing his friends to stay out of trouble..in one of his post he wrote....
"Saturday is https://www.dorisnelsblog.com/2019/02/young-man-killed-by-stray-bullet-while.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Pouvoir 2 2nd Hand / I Will Like To Be A Lawyer And A Pastor - Little Success [watch Video]* W / How Can An Escrow Service Help Your Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.