Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Don’t Owe Anyone Explanation Over Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe –jigan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Owe Anyone Explanation Over Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe –jigan (475 Views)

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan / Princecyril5 Photographer Calls Out CeeC Over Photo Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Owe Anyone Explanation Over Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe –jigan by joshuisiukwu: 4:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Jigan who reacted to the backlash he faced last week, has stated that he doesn't owe anyone any explanation over photo of cash donation to Baba Suwe. 

The actor who disclosed this in an interview with Sunday Beats, disclosed that the money donated to Baba Suwe was contributed by members of the public and he wanted to be transparent with it. Jigan who further disclosed that he wasn’t surprised when people attacked him online, added that he doesn't owe anyone any explanation over photo of cash donation to Baba Suwe. 

“When you are running a foundation, you must be as transparent as possible since it is not your money. I run the Jigan Baba Oja Foundation. I am only contributing my time and what I am doing is from my heart.

“People will always talk about you, whether you do good or bad. But inside me, I know I am sincere and clean. The most important thing is for Baba Suwe to get help; I don’t owe anyone any explanation. There was no way we could have ignored him when we heard about his ordeal because he has contributed hugely to the movie industry.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/24/i-dont-owe-anyone-any-explanation-over-photo-of-cash-donation-to-baba-suwe-jigan/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Don’t Owe Anyone Explanation Over Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe –jigan by Samson8080: 4:35am On Feb 24, 2019
color=#770077][/color]see below
Re: I Don’t Owe Anyone Explanation Over Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe –jigan by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Feb 24, 2019
No worry jare

(1) (Reply)

See How These Workers Celebrated International Women’s Day In Grand Style / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sultry Maternity Photos Amid Marriage Crash / There's Nothing Wrong With Worldly Music Getting Played In Churches - Stonebwoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.