Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections (29763 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by damiloladuke: 4:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerian actress Georgina Onuoha has called out media giant CNN for not covering Nigerian elections, which held across the country yesterday.

The actress accused the American Media outfit of being biased as they obviously covered the recent elections held in America's Venezuela, while they ignored that of Nigeria, an African country, which obviously was marred by violent in some regions.

She wrote:

CNN why are you guys not covering the elections in Nigeria where innocent citizens trying to exercise their civic rights are be gunned down?

Nigeria �� is the biggest democracy in Africa with almost 200 million people, yet you guys have no decorum and are only interested in Valenzuela. It’s a shame. Is it because we are Africans? Or you have selected democracies you cover? This is morally wrong.

https://lailasnews.com/georgina-onuoha-cnn-nigerian-elections/

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by MaiGemu: 4:44am On Feb 24, 2019
embarassed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Who is Jorginho sorry Georgina Onuoha??

Modified: Pls. Geography students remind me, in which continent can I find Valenzuela? I only know Venezuelagrin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Built2last: 4:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Simple. They don't care. Go homophobic. You will get their attention.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Na to cover our shame

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by mezarddinny: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2019
cnn has no responsibility whatsoever to always cover elections, venezuela is closer to them than nigeria sef and venezuela is experiencing crisis while nigeria is peaceful, if you want, you can start your own tv station.

all these stupid slay queens, insulting cnn because they didn't come her, mumu

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Nathaniel79(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2019
mezarddinny:
cnn has no responsibility whatsoever to always cover elections, venezuela is closer to them than nigeria sef and venezuela is experiencing crisis while nigeria is peaceful, if you want, you can start your own tv station.

Exactly. CNN has no obligation to do that..no thanks to the "bodybags" matter as well, lol. But seriously, for me, what our local stations like Channels TV, etc are doing, is a good thing. Focus and build capacity from the inside and you'll receive worldwide attention and respect naturally. You never try tidy your house ..you dey call foreigners to come take selfie for inside..

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by MJBOLT: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2019
this woman still dae?i have not seen her in any movie in a long time
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by daddytime(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2019
She should have picked up the tab and have them stream the elections live 24/7..nonsense.

Una no dey get BBC for yankee? Na those ones get better connection with us...

Oversabi

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2019
mezarddinny:

Lmao, but once it has to do with being homophobic, it becomes their responsibility cheesy

Ever since Trump won, I've never taken CNN serious again.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Nathaniel79:

Exactly. CNN has no obligation to do that..no thanks to the "bodybags" matter as well, lol. But seriously, for me, what our local stations like Channels TV, etc are doing, is a good thing. Focus and build capacity from the inside and you'll receive worldwide attention and respect naturally. You never try tidy your house ..you dey call foreigners to come take selfie for inside..

Looks like bias is what helps a News Station survive, as seen from both CNN and Channels TV. It's a pity that the major channels relied on for transparent broadcast and news update have decided to be heavily biased.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by tstx(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
It is obvious Yahoo boys have used her brain cells to further their 'career'
I hate what i don't like.

See my signature
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by emmabest2000(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Utu ocha
Why u didn’t came down and vote

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
The actress accused the American Media outfit of being biased as they obviously covered the recent elections held in America's Venezuela, while they ignored that of Nigeria

Lol cheesy.
Orisisrisi something.
You applied there and dem no give you job or what EXACTLY be ur wahala Geroginah?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Abjay97(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Watching CNN nowadays is bad as it only focuses on how to discredit the TRUMP Administration.. According to Trump "CNN IS FAKE NEWS"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Lordofthewest(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Exactly...silly gay media.
Built2last:
Simple. They don't care. Go homophobic. You will get their attention.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by MisterGrace: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
They just didn't want to go back in body bags.

8 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by NuclearReactor: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
sad
Why would they cover it when after sending their reporters for Feb 16 your Inec postponed it a by a week, do u know how much that cost them
Was it no a day t the election that the reporter was at the front of that useless APC giant broom saying something that went viral...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by themosthigh: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
What is cnns business with the quarrels of dumasses in a refuse dump far away?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by fatymore(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
OK...let's say they were biased but come to think of it,

this isnt election now, I think they assumed it is not a standard way of conducting election that's why they are unbothered... this election is all shades of mediocrity...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by AntiWailer: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
WHat is our useless local TV doing ?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Latidoh1: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol. You want make dem show rape for CNN?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by obaival(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
I know they cadn't tongue
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by jayson87: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2019
This one should come back home and vote not ranting at CNN

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by dust144(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2019
CNN no worry we go cover our shame
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by mrZENographer: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2019
CNN the biased news Network

For real, if you listen to CNN to get facts, you've been swindled all these years. It's a very biased news media/push-propaganda.

Beforeitsnews.com

9 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by kareemkamil(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2019
What is this one saying....................
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by Starboytwo(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Who them be.... We don't need them for whatever
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections by helinues: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Is she a footballer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Carrying Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Angela Okorie Rocks Blue Hair [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.