Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State (26085 Views)

Live Results From Polling Units Across Lagos State / 2023 Election: Live Results... / Live Results : Osun Governorship Election 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by IAmSkinny: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2019
blazesam:
. So fake... Where do you think am from? Plain lie

blazesam:
. So fake... Where do you think am from? Plain lie
So plain. APC cannot even win like this in Kastina. I stopped reading when I saw the result of Ogbadibo. I am still waiting to see the rubbish he will post about the results of Okpokwu which is 101% PDP. Na there I go catch am final.
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by deadkamalu: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2019
IAmSkinny:

You are a bloody liar!
just keep your ears to the ground,buhari is still popular in benue

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Fake results
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by IAmSkinny: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
deadkamalu:
just keep your ears to the ground,buhari is still popular in benue
Is it my Benue state you are saying this rubbish about Buhari being popular? You are delusional.
It's a sin for an Idoma person to vote Buhari and you are here screaming.

2 Likes

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by danot1030: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
This only means herdsmen massacre in benue is false.
My apology to all peace loving herdsmen being falsely accused of killings in Benue and other middle belt states.

Worthless Lying Farmers! To even think my family is habouring like six of them that escaped the killings. Think it's time we bundle their arsses back to their killing field. Wavering confused idiotts

You are seriously in sifia pain

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:
My darling state served it hot to the Jihadist.

No one has ever lost Benue state and won the Presidency. Even dullardeen became President after winning Benue for the first time in 2015.

Now that AA has won Benue, INEC can as well declare him president.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN BENUE?!!! baliyubla is it a case of suffering and smiling or it's been media PROPAGANDA because what is my eyes seeing here.

Infact with the kind of news about herdsmen clash in Benue one will think that not a single vote will be allotted to APC.

BAFFELS ME. I THINK WE HAVE TO INVESTIGATE. MY MIND TELLS ME THAT IT WAS HERDSMEN THAT DID THE VOTING IN BENUE.

bastardmod have you seen the result claimed to be emanating from Benue? What do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Myde4naija(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
The Benue herdmen story is not reported with sincerity, those reporters are mainly ethnic and religious bigot that has use the opportunity to promote their ethnicity and religious bigotry.

I know people in Benue knows better than many outside Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by bastardmod: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
WORDWORLD:

WHAT IS GOING ON IN BENUE?!!! baliyubla is it a case of suffering and smiling or it's been media PROPAGANDA because what is my eyes seeing here.

Infact with the kind of news about herdsmen clash in Benue one will think that not a single vote will be allotted to APC.

BAFFELS ME. I THINK WE HAVE TO INVESTIGATE. MY MIND TELLS ME THAT IT WAS HERDSMEN THAT DID THE VOTING IN BENUE.

bastardmod have you seen the result claimed to be emanating from Benue? What do you have to say?

I hope it's not true , otherwise we may have to apologize to herdsmen over there, and congratulate them on their newest emirate

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Nitah1: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
My apology to all peace loving herdsmen being falsely accused of killings in Benue and other middle belt states.

Worthless Lying Farmers! To even think my family is habouring like six of them that escaped the killings. Think it's time we bundle their arsses back to their killing field. Wavering confused idiotts
You are a foool,you need to be ban.

About 76 persons were killed and buried in a day while the whole world watched, do you called that a lie?
Hold on.....in your miserable world you were thing we will reject PMB just because of the actions of the third force?

You must be joking......we know better.

Do not think we monopolized death here is for everyone and that include you.

Reserve your tears for the final result.
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Nitah1: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
lottomkyes200:
that will make it the last time I will hear someone say pray for peace in Benue and I say amen because this result shows us they have been lying to us against herdsmen killing. My apology to all herdsmen in benue.
But you also remember that the herdsmen killing all over the country is the achievements of PDP to us?
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
GUDBYE2APC:
fake results everywhere
nigerians and impatience

It's not fake... Buhari and Atiku are going close to 50/50 there.
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by OKorowanta: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Did you even thought about the rigging antics before you typed this?
Most times the electorate is helpless.
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Benue? Unbelievable! How people consciously demand or accept their own enslavement baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Henry22(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hahaha........ They always enjoy been raped and killed na, grin waiting 4 benue killings prt 2.... This time around even their governor will be raped in d annus. grin
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by alezzy13: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
IAmSkinny:

So plain. APC cannot even win like this in Kastina. I stopped reading when I saw the result of Ogbadibo. I am still waiting to see the rubbish he will post about the results of Okpokwu which is 101% PDP. Na there I go catch am final.

Guy leave am oo. While I cannot vouch the authenticity of OP figures I can tell you the actual may not be significantly different. APC seems to be sweeping away votes especially in tivland.

Just to be sure I called some friends in Gboko and was shocked to hear quite a number actually voted APC. When I enquired about the the destruction the herders had unleashed they were just dismissive claiming APC will still win so why 'waste thier votes'. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fake results pdp won in benue

Pdp won!!!!!!
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Aufbauh(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
I've gone through a lot of comments on this and discover that so of those making are outsiders and ignorant.

The result above is real and Benue votes will surprise many outsiders including Atiku. Buhari himself will be surprise because he may not expect such vote.

Every politics is local and that's what most people failed to understand. What you think is the problem of a locality might not be it, so you can't write their history for them or enforce ur conviction on them.

Besides, what's the difference between Atiku and Buhari as pertain to their origin? They are Fulanis and they all have cattle.

3 Likes

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by alezzy13: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
But looking at these figures again. . .so even in Otukpo township David Mark couldn't deliver for PDP??
Hmmm. E get as be ooo.

Well let's await confirmation

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by IAmSkinny: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
alezzy13:

Guy leave am oo. While I cannot vouch the authenticity of OP figures I can tell you the actual may not be significantly different. APC seems to be sweeping away votes especially in tivland.

Just to be sure I called some friends in Gboko and was shocked to hear quite a number actually voted APC. When I enquired about the the destruction the herders had unleashed they were just dismissive claiming APC will still win so why 'waste thier votes'. shocked

Hmmmmmmm. I knew from the onset that Tiv land go get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by scarybeeeee: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
drskyfly007:
my bro set up or no set up is not an excuse for such killings..

The primary responsibility of any Government is to protect lives and properties first..

May The diety you choose to worship bless and keep you.At last,someone with brain and using it.
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by Nitah1: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin we told you guys that Benue killings was masterminded by Atiku supporters.
They think we don't know here in Benue.
Third force was the force behind the herdsmen terrorists in Benue state and not buhari.

1 Like

Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Are you based in Benue?
Re: Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State by deadkamalu: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
IAmSkinny:

You are a bloody liar!
check the results and tell the world who the liar is right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.