Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) (37018 Views)

Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by damiloladuke: 5:09am On Feb 24, 2019
A woman is currently wallowing in pains after being butchered by unknown persons in Abuja yesterday, while her 9-month-old baby was kidnapped.

The incident reportedly happened in the Kuje area in Abuja. A good Samaritan spotted her at the point where she was left for dead and rushed her to the Kuje Hospital.

According to LIB, one of the persons present at the hospital :reported the incident:

''This woman was found Butchered along Kuje Road this morning.

She was brought into Kuje General hospital by a good Samaritan who saw her by Kuje Junction.

The woman had a 9 months baby that was taken from her by the hoodlums who use matchet on her.

The hospital recommended she was transferred to University of Abuja Teaching Hospital Gwagwalada because she was having fractures and some of her fingers were cut off. She also had a deep lacerations on her neck all this required services that Kuje Hospital cannot handle.

She was later admitted in Kuje General Hospital and damage control was done then she was referred to National Hospital Abuja on getting there, National said that they don't have space she was then taken to Asokoro District Hospital they rejected her due to lack of space

She was brought to Maitama District Hospital thy also did not have space. The ambulance took her to Jabi medical center she was also rejected because of space.

Gwagwalada also didn't have bed space.

They had to bring her back to Kuje General Hospital. Where she was given blood and further treatment was carried out.

She is still in Kuje General Hospital pending referral.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-butchered-unknown-persons-in-abuja/

1 Like

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by KingSatan: 5:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Humans!
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by falcon01: 5:39am On Feb 24, 2019
KingSatan:
Humans!
should be wiped out

18 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by momodub: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Na wah
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Only an ANIMAL could have done this shocked shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
falcon01:
should be wiped out
With Buhari being first

15 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
This is wickedness.
Wishing her speedy recovery and may her child be found hale and hearty.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by dataking: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
No space in 4 public hospitals in the National Capital.
I hope I don’t regret staying back in this country. I love this country too much and that is why I never relocated.
Even the useless hospital that later accepted her rejected her at first.

Yet, Yusuf could get the best doctors and was even flown to Germany.

Very useless leaders. From Atiku to Buhari. All useless.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by itiswellandwell: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
No where is safe in the country. Wish her quick recovery.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by ACHILLES45: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
apc and bloodshed

3 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by Chekwube1989(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Wickedness
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by Depot(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Chai APC
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by 9japrof(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2019
sad

This lady must really be a strong woman to have been ferried all these hospitals that rejected and still be breathing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by Boyooosa(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm tired of typing Jere...
Wetin I wan type again?
Is it to wish her quick recovery even when they have taken her joy?
Am I supposed to start reigning curse on evil doers when I know that they have been already cursed by an higher divine authority?
And I don't wish to be blaming the useless hospitals rejecting somebody of somebody upandan when I knew that our heartless so called leaders mismanaged the facilities.
Best, I just take a stroll to the next topic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by koolgee(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2019
This is terrible.

God help protect the 9months baby

Wishing her quick recovery

May the perpetrators of this evil be paid in their own coin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by dapillar: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Sub humans at it again. It shall not be well with them bazstards.What an evil world.
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by adeayo1603: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
A lot of animals in human form reside in dis so called country.what the hell....haaa

3 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by emmadejust(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Wetin dey happen for Nigeria capital hospital..

No space in all the said hospital, does this mean all the people in abuja are in hospital sick bed ? embarassed embarassed

God please save the soul of our nation Nigeria..

Make Nigeria work again

5 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by MSRA(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Jungle out here...What a country! I pray for this poor woman that she heals as much as she can and gets reunited with her baby, which I fear is a bit too much to hope for. She probably sustained those injuries for refusing to hand over her child quietly... to'oto

3 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by APCpackandgo: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
What a wicked world.
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by sniperbubble(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
bastards every where
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by SamOyovwi: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Wicked life
Why not kidnap only the child and leave the poor woman alone without harm
I seriously pity her
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by frubben(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2019
just blow the trumpet. no need spreading the gospel again.

blow the trumpet ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by lielbree: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Where is the innocent baby Have they killed him cry
Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by wethebest(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
No bed space in abuja hospitals? Jeez. This country is really a zoo ruled by animals that called themselves humans.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) by coolzeal(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
I don't think many people can survive the pains she encountered. Honestly, human has gone rogue.. The reason I left Earth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo / Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody / How Drug Traffickers Packaged Hard Drugs Inside Ceramic Plates (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.