Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos (42798 Views)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Olawaleyy036(m): 5:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Daniel Usman was shot & killed today at his polling unit in Ayangba, Kogi State while insisting he had a right to vote for any candidate of his choice & that he wasn't going to be compelled to vote for APC. He was only 19.

See Yemi Alade reaction below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/yemi-alade-react-to-killing-of-19-year.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Naija sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by hungryboy(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2019
He no go better for this Politicians and their supporters.
I always advice my friends not to take the trouble of going out to vote, cos the Politicians will always have their way whether you vote for them or not.
Nigeria is a criminal enterprise, that only works for the benefit of the criminals in power.

58 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by doyinbaby(f): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2019
The people who killed him have questions to answer before God

48 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Wizzyflexx: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2019
yawa 4 apc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Wizzyflexx: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2019
yawa 4 APC transfer to daura completed ijn

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by sunsewa16: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2019
May his blood be on buhari and that never do well kogi governor head, just like Lagos and Rivers will be on tinubu and Amaechi,demola opc was lucky to survive the mob action, trying to compel us to vote demonic party, slaves working for peanuts.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2019
If this is what happened psalm 35 will always follow his murderers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
It is so sad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Oklander: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
If this is what happened psalm 35 will always follow his murderers
If this isn't what happened, what would follow Yemi Alade? Coz I heard the guy was hit by a stray bullet!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by oyi1(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
embarassed
Your Death Will Not Be For Nothing Bro
We Will Make Your Wish Is Granted
RIP

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Yohh: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
This is very unfortunate but I believe there could be more to this story. Else, thousands who voted PDP should be lying dead by now..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Richdad50(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
[right][/right]
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by springtech(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
So so sad
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Nawa oooooo
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by larrymoore(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
So he uttered those statements before he was shot, wicked world

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Wizygreat12: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari why?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by alfredo4u(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Is a pity
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Korllami007: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari and his supporters will never no peace

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by dante0147: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Voting was rigged in my polling unite right in my front thugs brought people to come
Vote without pvc when people who their names where on the register came to vote they were surprised people had voted for them... apc cant come into power without rigging

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by frankputer: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
In my polling unit at Abuja Dawaki,APC 2 , PDP 162.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by paddyofboss(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Young chap with a bright future gone forever

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Fmt4: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
By God grace they will be shamed
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by tallerSSS: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
I believe President ATIKU ABUBAKAR will pay a visit to his family very soon. May his sole rest in Peace

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by AhlexOfficial(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
He looks way older than 19
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by herzernIsHere: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Bonapart(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Anyone who vote for APC has blood in his/her hands forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by asobo: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Something APC supporters fail to understand is that APC can't win a free and fare election. The hands of APC supporters is full with blood

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by mosegifted: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
I sweep for my country.. so now soldiers have to force one to vote against his will, really pitiable for democracy
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos by Sheriman(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Ikunle ooooo!!! And dia own pikin dey Obodo oyinbo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.