Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,733 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael (18953 Views)

Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / 10 Most Curvy Ghanaian Celebrities / Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by joshuisiukwu: 5:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Ola Michael, a Ghanaian movie producer in a rejoinder to move by Snapchat user, Fatp*sy who has been revealing the prostitution most Ghanaian celebrities are into, has disclosed most radio presenters are Pimps for Ghanaian celebrities. 

Ola Michael who also revealed the person behind the Snapchat account dropping the exposés is a man, not a woman he wants, disclosed that most revered Ghanaian radio presenters are Pimps selling these celebrities to rich men for money.

Read Ola Michael’s full exposé below
TIME TO LET OUT THE CAT!
TRUTH OR DARE?

I met this girl at zylofon fm for the first time. I watched her speak for hours and I could tell something wasn’t right about her. I don’t remember exactly what I told her but one thing I remember saying to her was this things she was saying and doing are not new and I know how it would end. She talks more than she listens.

Ladies and gentlemen I have been following the supposed expose from a faceless but real Snapchat guy bi. He uses female names for his ID. He’s releasing a whole lot of stuff about these so called SLAY QUEENS.If you have not been in the business before, you wouldn’t understand what’s is going on. But unfortunately for me, I understand. When a love-vendor get f***ked in the ass, he burns everyone. It’s the nuisance of the trade.

We have consistently promoted some lazy, empty headed girls on social media and mainstream media, all in the name of showbiz. Yes, it is showbiz!They use these platforms provided them to expand their digital whoredom marketing. The more we write about them, talk about them, or even insult them, the more clients they get both from within and without.

Let be frank and tell the truth to Ghanaians and the observers around the globe. These ladies are professional prostitutes, right from some supposed A-List actors to wanna be actors, Rosemond brown kinda Models, and struggling to find place actors like Efia ?d?! They are selling their bodies for money. Most of the guys you revere on radio and TV are pimps of these ladies. I’m sorry to be blunt!

Their clientele is so widespread; from Ghanaian game boys to politicians , both corrupt and semi corrupt, businessmen- both genuine and non genuine, drug dealers, conmen et Al. The recent booming and high paying clients are in Dubai. The Dubai spenders prefer to have anal sex. They don’t do the natural sex! They want it from the back.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/24/most-radio-presenters-are-pimps-for-ghanaian-celebrities-ola-michael/

4 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Hidentity(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
This news is of no utilitarian value to us in Nigeria at the moment

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Memphitz537(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
This is so true.....I even bleeped one Ghanaian actress last Friday sef.

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Peejayx01(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Ghanaian celebrities and funny news are inseparable
Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Perfectionist11: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
This happens everywhere. So many Instagram models, upcoming actresses e.t.c do this. Not implying that its quite the same, but do you think Rihanna would be dating Hassan jameel if he ain't the heir to a trillion dollars fortune? What possible connection do you think exists between the two? I wonder why African men are always aggrieved about this, and the funny thing is, it is always those that cannot afford these girls that attack them continuously.

They own their body, let them do whatever they wish with it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by valdetino(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Is like one slay Queen dumped him.

3 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Muscomide: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Hidentity:
This news is of no utilitarian value to us in Nigeria at the moment

As in ehnnn........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by tribalistseun: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Fwinning2:
See prove bellow...
scammer
Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by idonhammer: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by jordyspices: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Of course we know even there nigeria partners are not left out

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by frbona: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Fwinning2:
See prove bellow...
stop this nonsense
Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by bibiking7(m): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2019

No wonder. Guess that's why one of our aspirants rumoured to like anal sex took his meetings to Dubai. Business and pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by haryothosyn93(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Who's winning in your side?

Click Like for the APC

Share for the PDP

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by seunfly: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by frbona: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2019
haryothosyn93:

Click Like for the APC

Share for the PDP
what difference will this make

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by lastempero: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2019
We have serious issue at hand biko angry
Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Franzinni: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2019
haryothosyn93:

Click Like for the APC

Share for the PDP

I clicked report instead haha

3 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by chemgee: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2019
U get sense so? abeg come back Wednesday with these post. this is not the time to get us distracted biko!
Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by ifyalways(f): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2019
We don't care now .

Mission back to Daura or Dubai ongoing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by pedrilo: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Pipo like Daniella Okeke, Ini Edo, Tonto Dike, Caroline Danjuma,

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2019
how is it Nigerian business? stupid news .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding / Actress Halima Abubakar Looks Radiant In New Photos / Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.