Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) (53163 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by oyebanji44: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
somez:
Please, can somebody help me slap this deluded fellow here? I broke my hands slapping alot of APC followers yesterday.

Atiku is winning!
my brother.the truth must be spoken..buhari is winning .. information will get to you soon ..let's wait and see
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Osyxcel(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
He's the coordinator of BCO, so what do you expect?
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Racoon(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
oyebanji44:
Buhari is a good man..people really love this man..integrity will speak for him..
[/s]
It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by SeniorZato(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
he was shot by herdsmen last week but still came to vote ...This one na confirmed Zombie Mugu
Where this goat come from
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by chrisdstar: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Do you want Apc to finish him off?
How can you be dining with/owing the devil and sleep with your eyes closed?
Apc already paid him,and he knows how "ruthless" the party and their thugs can be
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by ud4u: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians are blind, sai baba abi, na all of us go sufferam
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by idonhammer: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2019
XINOIX:
not anymore ,PDP ti take over. Just relax and watch.
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Joshmodest(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Did they specify he went to vote buhari
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by tomtos88(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Ode man... Hospital wey no hope say u go survive am, wen the person u voting will fly to London as usual to let u die

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Missy89(f): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2019
He is a very stupid individual. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are.

Spits

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by gcof(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians deserve atleast a peaceful election...fair election would be asking for too much
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Talknochip(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Wasted his time and the little energy or vitality he gained! Shocking news awaits the APC in many parts of Jos and the whole state.
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by lolybaby(f): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2019
THAT IS HOW PEOPLE COLLECT PDP MONEY IN KWARA STATE AND VOTE FOR APC WHO HAS NO MONEY TO SHARE.
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by AnanseK(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
somez:
Please, can somebody help me slap this deluded fellow here? I broke my hands slapping alot of APC followers yesterday.
Atiku is winning!

And who will mend your broken heart when you eventually wake up from your idle slumber.
For your info we are already at the next level

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2019
He Looks Like One Of The Victim Of Fulani Herdsmen
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by innocential3032(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
grin 5ft tall is not short, it’s space efficient.
Atiku did not expect Nigerians to vote a corrupt man like him.

All we had to do was deceive him on social media, Collect Some percentage of the money he stole from Nigeria and vote d right person in. ��� #BuhariIsWinning
my question now is this/ is BUHARI THE RIGHT PERSON?
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by martowskin1(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Serendip:
Atiku May definitely not be the preferred option but this current government led by Buhari is a very shameful government.
This election is ten steps backwards...when we thought we’ve recorded progress in 2015

This government is good at playing opposition, they were never ready for leadership

GEJ was doing better, all he needed was gradually create tool to fight corruption, which he was already doing by the BVN, TSA and all others...

Nigeria thought fighting corruption is going face to face with people who stole money, this was actually not possible...

Since this administration came in, not a single policy nor method has been implemented to fight corruption, but they keep deceiving the gullible ones with the corruption anthem.

GEJ was a blessing we never deserve, God gave Nigerians what they wanted and this is just only the beginning

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by ozo13(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Serendip:
Atiku May definitely not be the preferred option but this current government led by Buhari is a very shameful government.
This election is ten steps backwards...when we thought we’ve recorded progress in 2015
how sir.over in the the north here the process was so simple n violence free.ppl voted for their choices (atiku,buhari) all the killings were majorly in the southern states on top vp position
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by StupidInyamiri: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2019
innocential3032:
my question now is this/ is BUHARI THE RIGHT PERSON?
smiley no Atiku is the right person...... Mumu
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by wisdomkid: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol.. Funny country
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Okuda(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2019
oyebanji44:
Buhari is a good man..people really love this man..integrity will speak for him..

does integrity automatically fix the economy or put food on the tables of citizens? Does integrity increase GDP amd brimg about development? does integrity repair the roads and give us good water and electricity? does integrity stop herdsmen from killing and boko haram from bombing? does integrity stop hate speech and reduces tribalism and nepotism?

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Serendip: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Let me confirm quickly...d’you have or did you have heavy military presence there at the polling booths?
ozo13:
how sir.over in the the north here the process was so simple n violence free.ppl voted for their choices (atiku,buhari) all the killings were majorly in the southern states on top vp position
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2019
oyebanji44:
they don't know..

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by NigeriaDecides: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Omo, see underage voters... naija I hail thee oo
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by alexola20(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by maigemuu: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Since it has been reported that Atiku won Aso rock in landslide, I hereby move that he be declared president elect...
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Kokaine(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2019
oyebanji44:
atiku is leading sha. Not like I support him. I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
Did they specify he went to vote buhari

Did you expect they’d waste efforts to bring him there to vote Atiku??

They’d already know he came to vote for Buhari and to motivate others to come out and feBuharize.

If by any chance he voted Atiku and they caught him doing that, they’d strip him naked, collect their walking frame and leave him there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.