Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State (1165 Views)

Ekiti: Kolawole, Oyebanji win Polling Units / Ondo Election: Akeredolu, Ajayi, Jegede Win Polling Units / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Efewestern: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2019
EVWRENI- LEADER of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Delta State, Olorogun O’Tega Emerhor and the Executive Director Project, EDP on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, Engr Sam Adjogbe, have won their polling units in Evwreni, Ughelli North Local government area, Delta State for President Mohammadu Buhari.

The election, which was peaceful in the area, witnessed large turnout of voters who conducted themselves in an orderly manner. While Olorogun O’Tega Emerhor voted at past 10am in his polling unit, Engr Sam Adjogbe cast his votes at about 10:45am.

Emerhor delivered 276 votes to President Mohammadu Buhari in his Evwreni ward 8 unit 5 to defeat the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who polled 13 votes.

Adjogbe in his Evwreni ward 8 unit 1, delivered 214 votes for President Mohammadu Buhari to defeat his closest rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored five votes.

Emerhor who spoke to newsmen earlier after casting his votes, said “Everybody is excited because we have the opportunity now, to elect the President and National Assembly members of our choice “Based on some logistics relating to transportation, they started late, but I think they will extend the time, so that everybody can vote, am also a bit concerned about the time allocated to each person to vote, I hope the machine will pick up so it would be faster.”

The EDP, NDDC, Engr. Samuel Adjogbe who also spoke to journalists earlier shortly, described the exercise peaceful and orderly, saying “everybody is calm and voting according to the requirements of INEC. “I expect Mr. President to win, this is just a re-confirmation we should do, so he should go back for another four years.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/polls-emerhor-adjogbe-win-polling-units-for-buhari/
Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Efe so you are now APC supporter because your tribe man is contesting for governorship?

This is the first time anioma is ruling and you think it's fair to still put your Own tribe first
Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Efewestern: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2019
As predicted earlier, APC will perform better in Ughelli, Ethiope East, Udu and some local governments in Warri. Votes will be divided in Uvwie and Sapele. Atiku will still Win Delta state, but with a very small margin.

Emerhor should be compensated, he has really tried for APC, he was the first to bring APC to SS, so unfortunate Ogboru took power from him, but I guess they will sort their issues after the elections.

So far so good, elections was peaceful in Warri, In Ethiope east, everywhere was calm.

PDP is likely to clear most LGAs in Delta north. Stay tune.

cc: mynd44, Laslaticlala, OAM4J

4 Likes

Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Nogodye(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
ATIKQUIET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by drtwist(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Baba was shock the way Ewu my village where supporting Buhari today, I can tell you I was the only few that voted Atiku yesterday. Our people are setimental because of Ogboru
Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by sammyj: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmm.interesting !!! Let's see how Atiku will win with this report coming out from the SS angry
Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2019
If Buhari is able to get above 40% in SS, nothing is stopping him.

No doubt, these results from SS is sweetening my Belle grin

3 Likes

Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Efewestern: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Edodefender:
Efe so you are now APC supporter because your tribe man is contesting for governorship?

This is the first time anioma is ruling and you think it's fair to still put your Own tribe first

While I can't denial the fact that I have a soft spot for Ogboru, I must correct the notion that I'm an APC supporter, I'm not sir! and I can never be.

Ogboru is also an Anioma son, his major stronghold in Delta state is Ethiope East, Ndokwa and Ukwani, his mom is from Ndokwa. it isn't a matter of tribe sir, you are not being fair here, when Ibori (An Urhobo son) was the governor, didn't Deltans vote massively for Ogboru?, it's a matter of someone being denied his mandate for too long.

Atiku is sure winning Delta state anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Efewestern: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2019
drtwist:
Baba was shock the way Ewu my village where supporting Buhari today, I can tell you I was the only few that voted Atiku yesterday. Our people are setimental because of Ogboru

Yes, we are humans and we are sentimental. People don't know how the masses love the man Ogboru. Atiku will still win Delta state though, all na initial gra gra.

1 Like

Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by dodoniyi: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2019
The EVIL PARTY (PDP) AND ITS SUPPORTERS MUST DIE THIS YEAR BY FORCE OR BY FIRE OR BY RIGGING
Re: Emerhor, Adjogbe Win Polling Units For Buhari In Ughelli, Delta State by Sanchez01: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:

[/s]
This isn't about where the governor is from. Okowa is a failure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The NJC Decision About The Suspended CJN? / Civilised "Almajiris" Queuing To Sell Their Votes In Abia. / Allocations Recieved By Gov. Yahaya Bello For 38 Months Of His Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.