Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Can "Our" Conducts During This Election Signify Hope For A Better Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can "Our" Conducts During This Election Signify Hope For A Better Nation (259 Views)

You Deserve Better Nation – Tinubu Tells Nigerian Youths / Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation / Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can "Our" Conducts During This Election Signify Hope For A Better Nation by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2019
I had expected this election to be an improvement in all it's ramifications but I was greatly disappointed. "Most" participants in this election repeated what I feared... uncivilized,momentary madness,indirect support for what is wrong.
From Abia to Zamfara it was a battle on 'who would outrig each other between APC and PDP, with the smaller parties acting as willing tools of the mega parties.
Even in some places party agents agree between themselves to share the remaining unused ballot papers. And I make haste to ask, Must we continue to work our polity backward?
With all the education of our people we still act as if we are in a shithole.
I am so pained that 'we are retrogressing this fast'!
Shame to Us!

(1) (Reply)

Moghalu & Sowere Should Run 4 Governor?? / Nigeria Election / Buhari To Supporters: Don't Humiliate Opposition(Full Speech of His Winning )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.