Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

France Visa Application Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Visa Application Appointment (443 Views)

I Got A France Visa From Nigeria And Want To Travel From Togo. / Securing France Visa / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

France Visa Application Appointment by kizzo4u: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Please it is urgent because I will be going to vfs to submit my France visa application next week .

After filling the form. The site directed me to book appointment.

Please house how do you book appointment or I should just carry my documents and go to vfs to submit them
Re: France Visa Application Appointment by suremanpatriot: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Well, make sure you have arranged all required documents ,passport and travel insurance as well as the fee.

Then go with them to vfs lekki for the processing. There they will screen you(ask you questions regarding trip reason) and scrutinlize ya documents,if everything is ok they will give you visa amount to pay.

Once you pay ,your documents will be received and receipt given to go yo nex cubicle for pix capture ,finger prints and signature. Then wait for 14wkg days for visa,if you succeed.
I have Schegen Visa and have traveled to France and Neds,beautiful countries.
Most vital dress corporate,put up your best behavior,pray and relax. Whn you get ya visa,you can update me to assist you on how to use the metro system and french culture.
Bon voyage!,peace out! grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can Having A Canadian Study Permit I Didn’t Use Stop Me From Getting UK Visa / All Paramedics Practicing Abroad - Experiences Thread / Driver Of Toyota Camry Dribbles A Police Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.