Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Atiku Speaks On Election Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Election Results (96006 Views)

'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2019
BETPAWA:
shocked

You waste a life and try to tell me
That you sorry after
Trying times and dark days
It's just becoming darker
It’s still the same sad story
Just another chapter

Falz2019.buhari army we were told killed that guy, are you in panic mode already? Don't worry, Atiku will bring his killer to justice

Paper.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2019
BETPAWA:
shocked

You waste a life and try to tell me
That you sorry after
Trying times and dark days
It's just becoming darker
It’s still the same sad story
Just another chapter

Falz2019.

Paper.
buhari army we were told killed that guy, are you in panic mode already? Don't worry, Atiku will bring his killer to justice
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by Alhamdu09(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Gabriel004:
And you couldn't deliver your poling unit.
. it's not important, a prophet is not respected in His hometown
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Gabriel004:
And you couldn't deliver your poling unit.
it doesn't really matter brother. Even our Lord Jesus was rejected in His own place.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by gaskiyamagana: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Passionate888:
Make buhari call atiku na, if the dullard no get airtime make him use *500# because I hear say na airtel the idiot dey use.
Sharap!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by latexxbro(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2019
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village
They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.
The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?
They said they don't have network in the village
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by veesion: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cammo:
Nigerians are really stupid especially the youths. Sowore is the best presidential candidate but they chose two retired old Fulani vampires instead.

Tueh!! angry
ѕтop вeιng a ĸιd нere
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
MizMyColi:
APC is silent, why?
Because they know that they are losing.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
MizMyColi:
APC is silent, why?
Because they know that they are losing.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by Lahmeda(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
princfred:
This is why an Atiku who enjoys relative goodwill from every section of the country and has no record of instigating any tribe against the other nor emiting nepotic tendencies should win. For such is the leader a country can rally on to develop.
My brother Atiku is a scam......... believe me
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by princfred(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lahmeda:
My brother Atiku is a scam......... believe me
He should have oppourtunity to show himself and Nigerians that and let Nigerians decide that.
Do you prefer the country go into massive chaos due Buhari's nepotic doings?
Who isnt Tinubu? Or Buhari?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by uyijiano4u(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
don't sweat it bro, just lets sit and watch, all this applaud for atiku or buhari will soon turn to had i know, do yu remember in 2015 when buhari was elected, this same sett(who are no apc or pdp party members or atiku or buhari family members)where celebrating that their messiah have come, but only few weeks aftr the swearing in the reverse was the case, i only weep for those who will suffer for nothing, and i bet yu bro before the end of this year,we wall will see the outcome....one love brother
Cammo:

I don't know what you mean by being dodged, bro. Before Sowore became SUG he had been participating actively in politics. He had been a human rights activist since he was a teen. In 1989, Sowore led a protest against one shady IMF loan for oil pipeline. In that protest, he lost 7 comrades in a police shootout. He was arrested, imprisoned and tortured. Where was your Donald Duke and Fashola then and what had they done in the interest of Nigeria?
Even after his release, he didn't give up on his human rights ambition. He still continued protesting and speaking out boldly against corruption. More to that, he's rich and owns one of the biggest TV networks in Africa, which means he's a hustler and not a political criminal like these old men you're supporting. He's the perfect model for modern Nigerian youths but it's a shame you don't acknowledge him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Election Results by uyijiano4u(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
ten reasons is even too much just ask him for 5 reasons, it is so so painful that majority of nigerians still follow the crowd rather than what is right
ritababe:

Why? Give me ten reasons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.