Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The OPC, The Yorubas And The Ballot Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The OPC, The Yorubas And The Ballot Thief (307 Views)

Meet OPC The Terrorists In Yoruba Land A Thread / Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / At Last, The Notorious Wakili Has Been Caught By The OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The OPC, The Yorubas And The Ballot Thief by my2019mind: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
It would have been very shameful for the OPC and for the Yoruba race as a whole if the OPC had or had anticipated a reprisal attack for the sake of a ballot box snatcher. That would have been the most embarrassing thing. The man's actions alone at the moment should be enough embarrassment for the OPC who are supposed to be custodians of the Yoruba race. It paints the OPC as touts and miscreants. It begs the question of what the OPC really stand for and what their guiding principles really are. I would expect that by now the OPC should have realesed a press conference denouncing that man or at least denouncing his actions and letting the world know in clear terms that that man's actions do not represent what the OPC stand for. The OPC and the Yorubas should be more than this.

As for those claiming to be Omooluabis and yet encouraging a reprisal attack or at least hoping for one you should be ashamed of yourselves and that name Omooluabi should not be heard from your mouths because you do not worth it.

If the OPC or the Yoruba race should fight and defend anything, it should be for something noble and honorable and not be for a ballot box thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The OPC, The Yorubas And The Ballot Thief by tossie101(f): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Rubbish
Re: The OPC, The Yorubas And The Ballot Thief by Fatherofdragons: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2019
grin pic touts/miscreants

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Ondo State / Just In: Atiku Wins In Adamawa / If I Had Lost Free And Fair Election I Would Have Congratulates The Winner:atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.