Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) (1417 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2019
tsinzu:
Lol, so this was the plan by globemoney and his fake god Obiano to deliver Anambra to Buhari?
Obiano is just an idiot, he should have said all this nonsense before his elections in 2013 and we would have kicked his ass back to Aguleri. Stupid fool of a governor has cost all APGA candidates their seats in this election. They have lost woefully
i dey pity apga aspirants seriously

they fall for the personal vendetta of ibiano
it's even affecting apga imo state

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by adadike(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Ada my sweetheart
ibiano overestimated himself
he go vomit Buhari's money soon

see as dey disgrace a whole big man sitting down on the road like a common criminal

anambra no dey follow ibiano joke grin
lol at ibiano. We will give him the shock of his life by March 9 and the next gubernatorial election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Correct. Obiano is a drunken beast.
Obi is available to be your community vp grin nothing for him in Anambra. After the election he will go into political retirement
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
No need to respond to him. He was boasting here that Obi will be disgraced in Agulu few days back.
he even said that results will start flowing from SE from 7pm yesterday in favour of buhari grin

the guy is just doing his paid job i no blame am
he's in cifia pain already

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Who is Peter Obi? What influence does Obi have in Anambra, keep fooling yourself
At least he won Anambra state with very wide margin.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2019
lalasticlala oooooo
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by AnambraforPeter: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

PDP will not win any seat next week. Wanna bet?
[/s]I don't take bitter souls like you seriously. The other time you boasted that okwute ndiigbo will not win in agulu..

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
[s][/s]I don't take bitter souls like you seriously. The other time you boasted that okwute ndiigbo will not win in aguleri.
Your wailing never start.. wait until the results are announced. Anambra for peter ko
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
adadike:
lol at ibiano. We will give him the shock of his life by March 9 and the next gubernatorial election.
lol I doubted the state House sha but with the way people voted against apga hmmmm i rest my case oo

do you know what they're saying?
"apga fuckedd up"
some where laying curses on ibiano and his generations for going against his brother and someone that Brought him to limelight

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Your wailing never start.. wait until the results are announced. Anambra for peter ko
lol what happened to 7pm yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by AnambraforPeter: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol state House Is difficult but pdp may end up majority oo

ibiano overestimated himself
Anya ndi mmadu emepego. Obiano will cry on the 9th.

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
At least he won Anambra state with very wide margin.
Pdp has always won Anambra State presidential elections. All through peter Obis tenure he never delivered any NASS seat and even state assembly seat for APGA and yet his brainwashed boys wanted Obiano to do that grin grin
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by AnambraforPeter: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Correct. Obiano is a drunken beast.

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
Anya ndi mmadu emepego. Obiano will cry on the 9th.
We are used to Obi brainwashed boys noise. March now you will disappear grin grin
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=AnambraforPeter post=76063188][/quote]
Yes oh, we will drink to laugh at adaobi vp pipe dream grin grin grin
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by AnambraforPeter: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

We are used to Obi brainwashed boys noise. March now you will disappear grin grin
[/s]
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by Salvador1: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Pdp fake news. Continue D
go and prepare to deactivate your accounts
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
[s][/s]
ChinaforPeter grin grin grin
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Salvador1:
go and prepare to deactivate your accounts
Hahahaha... ok.. your word must be your bond
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2019
I hope the tears of these Obi clowns will not flood our beautiful River Nigeria today because a lot of crying will take place cheesy
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=AnambraforPeter post=76063188][/quote]I hate obiano with passion. Wonder why he thinks he can control Anambraian votes.
I pray Atiku wins. Obiano is a goner.All the roads in Onitsha were tarred by Peter Obi.I learnt he did same in other other areas of Anambra state. The only thing obiano has done is put one robot(traffic light) on Awka road. And he expects Onitsha people and Anambraians in general not to vote Obi? The alcohol enter him brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Pdp has always won Anambra State presidential elections. All through peter Obis tenure he never delivered any NASS seat and even state assembly seat for APGA and yet his brainwashed boys wanted Obiano to do that grin grin
The problem is that you kept running around saying Obi will be disgraced in Agulu and Anambra. How could you.?
Do you know the problems Obi caused for himself by making Obiano governor? Do you know the people he offended? I just keep quiet sometimes because he was told that he would regret picking obiano and it is happening.
Ne anya biko, you have to stop this. Life isn't all about politics. You cannot treat your own like this on social media .
Negodu buhari, ndi nke ya ne vote ya maka religion.
He has done nothing for them.
Obiano has no reason to behave the way he has towards Obi. God is the judge.
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
he even said that results will start flowing from SE from 7pm yesterday in favour of buhari grin

the guy is just doing his paid job i no blame am
he's in cifia pain already
We thank God for this elections, whichever way it goes, i just know that Obiano has shown himself as an evil man and God will be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

I told you Atikwu can never win. The traitor Obi can never win anything.. tongue
Where is the result?? Wait let inec announce results.
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by adadike(f): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol I doubted the state House sha but with the way people voted against apga hmmmm i rest my case oo

do you know what they're saying?
"apga fuckedd up"
some where laying curses on ibiano and his generations for going against his brother and someone that Brought him to limelight
I agree with u dear. I used to respect Obiano until he lost it. Never again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dennis Aghanya, Where Are The 55 Houses And The Billions? / Igbo World Congress Says Igbos Are Tired Of Unitary Govt Installed By Igboman / Northerners Carry Go In 2023 - SE And SS Will Vote Northerner With SE/SS VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.