Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers (54849 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Voters Flee As Thugs Disrupt Election In Benue, Destroyed Ballot Box (photos) / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Kingsmeal: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
See the shocking moment Demola one of the OPC leaders and his boys stormed Okota and destroyed Ballot papers right In front of Police Officers, (Watch Closely Demola is the Person The Police Man was Holding At the Beginning Of The Video).

He was later caught by the angry mob, thoroughly beaten and stoned, he is currently at the Intensive care unit at the hospital battling for his life.

Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Kingsmeal: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by uckyboy: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Sad
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by magoo10(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2019
The criminal apc thug should be arrested on his sick bed and taken straight to prison where he will continue treatment.

I hope hypocrite buhari can now see that most of the ballot box snatchers are his boys.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Themefication: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
I see

i have over 3000 wordpress theme and plugin, get each for just 700 naira, save your money. Whatsapp 08124935654
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Sammy25n(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lord just give us ATIKU pls

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by profchidi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Na wa ooh
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by zeromeridian: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Demola thank Igbos for saving your life. The president gave orders to kill people like you, but the Igbos you love to hate saved your life and took you to the hospital.

You guys keep shouting war, you see how your brothers abandoned you to your fate and left you to die in your pool of blood. Not even a single soul of your Yoruba brothers came to save you.

Kudos to my Igbo brothers for saving a life. We refused to carry out Buhari's instructions.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
They should have PARBOILED him.
Thought the MILITARY was given orders to shoot at sight....??
They should trail him to the HOSPITAL and execute the President’s orders.

Nonsense

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by LordCenturion(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Paid terrorists by Bode George and jimi agbaje....

PDP and jimi agbaje want to reaps from where they didn't sow,this is why Tinubu should forever thanks to fashola for making him a relevant politician in lagos and Nigeria at large,fashola really did a great job when he comes in after Tinubu.. Although,Funsho Williams of PDP nearly takes over lagos after Tinubu but his mystery sudden death stop it.... So, fashola should also thank Tinubu for given him a chance.. The great job that fashola did in lagos is the reason why APC still stay on ground,....o PDP should just STFu of lagos for now

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Teewhy2: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
People don't learn the people that will pay them to instigate trouble will be in the homes and might have even relocated their families but you will be claiming street, see where street land am now.
Davido who has been a influencer for one of the parties is not even in the country to vote but doing his business in another country but will be telling people we no go gree if results no favour his candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by AgricStore: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Demola Okota

New surname grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Compliant(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
BUHARI SAID ON LIVE TELEVISION THAT BALLOT BOX SNATCHERS SHOULD BE KILLED

WHAT IS THE ARMY WAITING FOR?

A DIRECT ORDER FROM THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF MUST BE FOLLOWED OR IS IT BECAUSE NA APC MEMBER?

9 Likes

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by meezynetwork(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good. He is very lucky
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by naijaguy123456(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
The ibos are lucky he didn't die.
I thought I will get new generator, plasma TV and electronics yesterday from the Ibo shops around okota if that boy died, they are lucky he didn't die.
[img]https://i./i4.gif[/img]

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Baroba(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
They were too lenient on the thug, he should have been slaughtered..Animal..

4 Likes

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by ebuka10box(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Demola the MUGU

1 Like

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari gave the order that ballot box snatchers should be dealt with. I expect that those who condemned Buhari for making such statement should make this Guy their hero. But here they are being incomprensive about the whole drama
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Abayhormy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC prevented a free and fair elections. ..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by WIZGUY69(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by MrRichmond: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
A typical tinubu thug!

Spits*

When will my people be free from this culture of thuggery and agebroism

7 Likes

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Serves him right

3 Likes

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by helinues: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
He should have died.

Lucky him

New meme loading

Stanley: If you talk to me anyhow I will slap you.

Me: I hope you don't want to receive Demola Okota treatments... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by kingharzy: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
undecided
If he recovers he'll never forget Okota.

1 Like

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by whytediamond(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
J
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atikamdown
Atiquiet
Atiwaorite
Atigentle

If you know you know.

Fatymore and ajepako how market? tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by AllenSpencer: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Election has been cancelled at that polling unit

INEC has stated that it will be re-run
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by chrisxxx(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
This guy can never come back to real life. He is gone.

1 Like

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by AllenSpencer: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Atikamdown
Atiquiet
Atiwaorite
Atigentle

If you know you know.

grin grin grin

Listen to this hit Atiku is finished

https://twitter.com/i/status/1099377183133519875
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by visijo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Only one police man trying to pacify the situation, where are the military men!! sad shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / Leaked Audio: It Is Time To Declare Peter Obi A Terrorist - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.