Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Phcn Strike, Who Do You Blame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phcn Strike, Who Do You Blame (557 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself / PHCN Strike: Is There Light In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Strike, Who Do You Blame by jayJR(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
A lot of us here are just so insensitive and unguided as to who to hold accountable for our conditions, First Ineed someone to give me a logical answer to the question ' why is the F.G.N Never willing to honour their agreements unless they re forced to via a strike action?'  same time last year it was A.S.U.U this time around its PHCN. We all rain abuses on nepa officials and in the end we forget they ought to be regulated not by me or u but by some corrupt leaders who are in coalition with them top PHCN officials, in the end the scape goats are the regular workers at phcn who are willing to do theri jobs but their hands are tied. If there is poor power generation or failed /fake power contracts who do you blame? common people what is the job function of a minister for power and steel?, Its a cool thing to get very angry when services of a country are down but lets try to I.D where to point accusing fingers, I do not know any body working in phcn but from my findings the real problem, is , from the very top of this administration!

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Atiku’s Campaign Headquarters / Five Months 2d Elections & We Still Don't Knw If D Electoral Act Will Be Amended / Nupe Congress Faults Atiku's Northern Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.