Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (88785 Views)

Nigerian Discharged Army Officer Exposes The Evil Plan Of The Nigerian Army. / INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by bettercreature(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
Una weldone, me no vote so I just dey watch
Ah! We are going to deport you back to united state.You are not a good Nigerian
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Franzinni: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
BUHaRIG
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by MrFly(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

No matter what rigging yo do BUHARI you just have to go and cry your self a river, we don't want you again

sorrow not again
hunger not again
poverty not again
illiteracy not again.........
justin timberlake
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
I knew it !!!

And unfortunately for APC Kano is where they got their highest margins from

It is over buhari should just step down and accept defeat

If the south west voted massively for PDP that's is all you need to see

3 Likes

Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by duruZed(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
The whole Southern Nigeria including the much criticized Southwest have shown great support for Atiku to show that Southern Nigerians are enlightened and not blinded by tribalism or religious fanatism, so if Northern Nigeria out of their religious fanatism belief that Muhammadu Buhari is a born again Muslim fighting for Islam and decides to vote Buhari in for a second term, then I have no pity for them henceforth when hunger, poverty, Boko Haram and reformed Boko Haram operating in Northwest as Armed Bandits takes over their land and destroy the little desert they call home angry

Of the truth, northern Nigeria is the problem holding Nigeria down since 1960, if only Southern Nigeria can unite and ask for secession to form united Regions of Southern Nigeria, believe me, it will become the next global economy center, but can Yorubas and Igbos let go of their useless pride and agree for once That I doubt undecided
JUST FOR SAYING THIS I HAVE FORGIVING THE YORUBAS
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
[b][/b]
bedspread:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL!

This is A Beautiful Day and We will Rejoice and Be Glad in IT..

Happy Sunday umu CHINEKE!!
[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by ABHAKS: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Is this what you called drama, it is normal for mistakes and tabulation error.
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by duruZed(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
AND I PRAY THEY FORGIVE US TOO
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Oyindidi(f): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
bettercreature:
Ah! We are going to deport you back to united state.You are not a good Nigerian
I'll be leaving for US very soon. I'm tired of this country grin I was not given my PVC
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by AllenSpencer: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Music from the North

https://twitter.com/i/status/1099640582941671425

Atiku should buy recharge card and congratulate Buhari
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by michoim(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP losing they will fake story;but where they are winning they won't see any irregularities
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by AllenSpencer: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'll be leaving for US very soon. I'm tired of this country grin I was not given my PVC

Please go quickly

You are inconveniencing lots
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by bettercreature(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
I trust wike he wont allow Inec to give you.He must have noticed the love you have for Buhari grin grin grin grin
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by princfred(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
They are rigging Kano, Katsina and Kaduna massively.
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by 4ckTOTO: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Like for Buhari share for buhari
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by agabonus: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
any party that successfully rigged in kano may have the day
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by elnoor: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
The whole Southern Nigeria including the much criticized Southwest have shown great support for Atiku to show that Southern Nigerians are enlightened and not blinded by tribalism or religious fanatism, so if Northern Nigeria out of their religious fanatism belief that Muhammadu Buhari is a born again Muslim fighting for Islam and decides to vote Buhari in for a second term, then I have no pity for them henceforth when hunger, poverty, Boko Haram and reformed Boko Haram operating in Northwest as Armed Bandits takes over their land and destroy the little desert they call home angry

Of the truth, northern Nigeria is the problem holding Nigeria down since 1960, if only Southern Nigeria can unite and ask for secession to form united Regions of Southern Nigeria, believe me, it will become the next global economy center, but can Yorubas and Igbos let go of their useless pride and agree for once That I doubt undecided
Oga we Northern people we are nt bothered about ur criticized on our Religion, Values etc. But you better know that even if u will vomit blood because U hate us you have nothing to do. we are going to rule you 4ever. we know ourselves whatever happened in ur region is hard 2hear criticizing from northern people. Elections held yesterday how many states 4rm north killed their brothers or kidnapped or sent their slaves to destroy a polling unit HABA!!! Continue cast ur vote in a Nairaland always, while BABA BUHARI Is winning at ur polling unit. I greet you the developers, kidnappers, Ritualist, Drugs dealers. BABA BUHARI All the way!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by nograv: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:

Thank you bros..

I have said the same thing in a number of posts..

I am half Yoruba and half Igbo. I know our two peoples can get along..
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by onadana: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
somito121:
This is the worst election so far as Nigeria is concerned. Massive electoral malpractice in almost all parts of Nigeria.

From the two front parties, because they see election as do or die and to settle scores.They don't have our interest at heart.
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Cyoung4real(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
visijo:
Error message everytime, what is wrong?

It's election period, too much traffic on the site.
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
The current falsification of results taking place as a result of the delay by INEC to quickly collate and publish the authentic results will be unacceptable.

Let INEC publish the authentic results as quickly as possible to forestall the penchant of Nigerians to change figures and give themselves "landslide" victory.
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by holuphisayor(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Useless country.
presiding officer will count votes in less than 5hrs. It will take INEC three days to figure out who won and who lost. Mtcheew

I wonder how this country will move forward if simple things like these are complicated
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Oyindidi(f): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Please go quickly

You are inconveniencing lots
Hater grin
bettercreature:
I trust wike he wont allow Inec to give you.He must have noticed the love you have for Buhari grin grin grin grin
Me love Buhari? shocked NiNi, you just want feel happy say I love Buharigrin

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Lordbellish: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
somalianprince:
Buhari is going straight to Daura

says who, u think he is Jonathan that was drinking with power and they beat him....

get ready for another 4 years of Buhari
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Burger01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

No matter what rigging yo do BUHARI you just have to go and cry your self a river, we don't want you again

sorrow not again
hunger not again
poverty not again
illiteracy not again.........
It's just too much. Buhari has been a big disappointment! sad
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by bettercreature(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
Hater grin
Me love Buhari? shocked NiNi, you just want feel happy say I love Buharigrin
Dont break my heart in public grin grin grin grin
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile neat uk used white Apple IPhone 6 64gb is available for just 57k. (Available in Lagos only). Dm tel:0811 083 4598 WhatsApp or phone
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by agabonus: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
every tribe in Nigeria has good and bad people
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by jumobi1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Anyways we can at least put an end to this imaginary integrity Buhari has. He intentionally surrounded himself with corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
somito121:
This is the worst election so far as Nigeria is concerned. Massive electoral malpractice in almost all parts of Nigeria.
Gbenuee soun Mr Ajala traveler who has travelled the length and breath of this country to confirm there were electoral malpractices in almost all parts of Nigeria
Re: Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud by Labets: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
See prove of our latest winning below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.