Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh (688 Views)

HMMMM This Is Very Aggressive, Watch This Deliverance And Healing Part 1 / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by danyexcel: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Saw a military woman wearing a hijab on her comoflage outfit and it got me wondering if our military have not been islamised. Its unfortunate that i wasn't opportuned to snap and upload her picx here.

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by Avast(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
danyexcel:
Saw a military woman wearing a hijab on her comoflage outfit and it got me wondering if our military have not been islamised. Its unfortunate that i wasn't opportuned to snap and upload her picx here.

You should have tried to take the shot of your life.

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by danyexcel: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Avast:

You should have tried to take the shot of your life.
Another terrorist spoted.

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by iamgenius(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
danyexcel:
And how does that affect her duty?

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by danyexcel: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
iamgenius:
And how does that affect her duty?

The problem is they always start the smallest thing that will brew great problem and they don't see it coming. Remember the hijab uniform for ilorin school sometimes back? That was how it all started
Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by Empiree: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
danyexcel:
So is it safe to say beret they wear is indication of christianization of Nigeria?. I didn't know quality of education in Nigeria has stooped so low. The way you think baffles me.

Here are Muslim women in US military. I guess they wanna islamise US, right?

Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by danyexcel: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Empiree:
So is it safe to say beret they wear is indication of christianization of Nigeria?. I didn't know quality of education in Nigeria has stopped so low. The way you think baffles me.

Indeed education STOPPED so low. I can see how educated you are. grin
Empiree:
So is it safe to say beret they wear is indication of christianization of Nigeria?. I didn't know quality of education in Nigeria has stopped so low. The way you think baffles me.

Indeed education STOPPED so low. I can see how educated you are. slowpoke
Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by Empiree: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
danyexcel:

Indeed education STOPPED so low. I can see how educated you are. grin

Indeed education STOPPED so low. I can see how educated you are. slowpoke
address subject matter and stop being silly over typo error. I use Android to type and post error texts unnoticed most of the time.

So now address the subject.
Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by danyexcel: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Empiree:
address subject matter and stop being silly over typo error. I use Android to type and post error texts unnoticed most of the time.

So now address the subject.

The whole scene shows how muslims tend to exhibit diviant attitudes and sametime hide under the canopy of their religion that encourages mischief.
Meanwhile is that our military dress code? What has beret gats to do with Christianity?
And finally do you remember muslim law students trying at a point to change the dress code of the profession? And finally the unilorin staff school case? What do you have to say. Its always the so called religion of peace trying to cause discord in any peaceful settings. Wake up and stop being moronic. Just an advice
Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by Empiree: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
danyexcel:

The whole scene shows how muslims tend to exhibit diviant attitudes and sametime hide under the canopy of their religion that encourages mischief.
Meanwhile is that our military dress code? What has beret gats to do with Christianity?
And finally do you remember muslim law students trying at a point to change the dress code of the profession? And finally the unilorin staff school case? What do you have to say. Its always the so called religion of peace trying to cause discord in any peaceful settings. Wake up and stop being moronic. Just an advice
Did military complain?. Has hijab affected their job?. when you get sense let us know.
Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by danyexcel: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Empiree:
Did military complain?. Has hijab affected their job?. when you get sense let us know.
you are not in my league. Certainly not your type deserves my attention
Re: Hmmmm Lets Beware Of Islam Ohhh by iamgenius(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2019
danyexcel:

The problem is they always start the smallest thing that will brew great problem and they don't see it coming. Remember the hijab uniform for ilorin school sometimes back? That was how it all started
Don't derail your own thread. what has the hijab got to do with what they promised to do during their service?

(1) (Reply)

A Literal Light Shone From Heaven In Kenya Last Sunday / Pastor Assembles Half-naked Women To Pray For Him. Watch Video / Why Many Languages? Qur'an Vs Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.