Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! (6192 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by lawman88(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Up benue!!! I'm not able to screen shots now because many people are rejoicing here. The crowd is great

In another news
Abba Moro has won the zone C (Idomaland). Steve lawani of APC Loose!!!

Idoma alanywa wune-wune. O ge losi la nor dudu leyin lor ma!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by tuniski: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
lawman88:
Up benue!!! I'm not able to screen shots now because many people are rejoicing here. The crowd is great

In another news

It will be 3/3 for pdp in benue.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Jayson1: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
And NgeneUkwenu said APC has cleared 19 LGA.
Very funny zombie. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Jayson1: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by aguiyi2: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
A tsunami waiting to happen.PDPppppppp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by doctokwus: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jayson1:
And NgeneUkwenu said APC has cleared 19 LGA.

Very funny zombie. grin
Have you seen that drunkard of a lady since real results started coming in?
A so called enlightened,God fearing human being associating with a devilish party with a Muslim,extremist bigot as president.Shameful!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chai the end of the Dajoh Akume Dynasty..... Benue has now been freed from Judges Quarters, Gboko road...I need to visit Benue next week grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
am in benue akume lost gemade lost but suprisgnly buhari is winning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by SillyMods: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fake news Atikulooted brains
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by FarahAideed: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
God Punish George Akume

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by lawman88(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
SillyMods:
Fake news Atikulooted brains
grin

You are really a silly mod.

Have you see me posting on Nairaland like this before?

8 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Chai the end of the Dajoh Akume Dynasty..... Benue has now been from Judges Quarters, Gboko road...I need to visit Benue next week grin
Your head dey there my guy... cheesy cheesy
Orker Jev has pulled a big one.

4 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Marcelo290(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
This will be the best news I've heard today..I hope it's true

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Jayson1: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

Have you seen that drunkard of a lady since real results started coming in?
A so called enlightened,God fearing human being associating with a devilish party with a Muslim,extremist bigot as president.Shameful!
Lol, she's hiding. grin

3 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by mightyhazel: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Eeya. ..oshomole senate presidency promise gone like dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Mkmoney(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
aguiyi2:
A tsunami waiting to happen.PDPppppppp
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by JusticeSeeker: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fake news big time.
Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Kollyk11(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ray97:
am in benue akume lost gemade lost but suprisgnly buhari is winning.
pls i need to see the result.did suswam truly won.pls i cant wait to hear it

1 Like

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kollyk11:

Suswam had no opposition in Benue Zone

5 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kollyk11:
yea suswam won. Check benue news online or benue groups on facebook.

2 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by peterphd(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Suswam had no opposition in Benue Zone

Orubibi nko?
Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
peterphd:

Orubibi nko?

No weight from her side na

1 Like

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by scarybeeeee: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's about time,a new dawn it is.

1 Like

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Godjone(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
lawman88:

In another news

Oyine ojoje neh?
Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Godjone(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akume the arrogant senator. God has finally humbled him. He dines and wine with killers of his kinsmen in exchange for political relevance. Useless man

3 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by IAmSkinny: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Godjone:
Oyine ojoje neh?
Same question I wanted to ask him. E go make sense die if Abba Moro win which, I know he will. The liberation of the Idoma nation is close.

2 Likes

Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Godjone:
Akume the arrogant senator. God has finally humbled him. He dines and wine with killers of his kinsmen in exchange for political relevance. Useless man

Standing on people's graves to play politics.

May he forever drown in irrelevance.
Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nice
Re: George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! by InansBobo(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Akume godfatherism ended!
Benue is PDP; All three senatorial districts won by the PDP

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc / Ekiti To Establish State Wealth Fund / Festus Keyamo's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.