Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi (1256 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by seevibes12: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rapper Falz ‘The bahd Guy’ has just shared result of the election at his polling unit in Ikoy and according to him, PDP won…

Gist From=> https://www.doronaij.com.ng/2019/02/falz-shares-results-from-his-polling.html?m=1

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Omololu001: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmm... APC will win the overall presidential election in Lagos
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by UD101(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Weldone Falz, true son of ur father
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by id911(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
Hmm... APC will win the overall presidential election in Lagos

I know you're banking on the falsification of Lagos results by the Bourdilion Lord but you guys will fail woefully. Almost everywhere in Lagos here is Atikulating

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Omololu001: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

grin
shey I lie ni grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by id911(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
shey I lie ni grin

Yes na
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Beremx(f): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lagos is Atikulated!!! cheesy
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Omololu001: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

Yes na
by this time tomorrow we go know who dey lie between you and i grin
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Omololu001: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

I know you're banking on the falsification of Lagos results by the Bourdilion Lord but you guys will fail woefully. Almost everywhere in Lagos here is Atikulating
which almost everywhere are you talking about? I was in ikorodu during the election, PMB won majority of the PU, am presently in ikosi-ketu now, majority of them voted for PMB.

So guy which "almost everywhere in Lagos" are you talking about? Have you even seen results from ikorodu, kosofe and Ikeja? Hope you know the APC won in epe?

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by id911(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
which almost everywhere are you talking about? I was in ikorodu during the election, PMB won majority of the PU, am presently in ikosi-ketu now, majority of them voted for PMB.

So guy which "almost everywhere in Lagos" are you talking about? Have you even seen results from ikorodu, kosofe and Ikeja? Hope you know the APC won in epe?

I understand results are being upturned at the Collation Centres in favor of APC in Lagos. This is quite different from what it gotten at each PU. The will of the people will definitely prevail at the end
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Omololu001: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

I understand results are being upturned at the Collation Centres in favor of APC in Lagos. This is quite different from what it gotten at each PU. The will of the people will definitely prevail at the end
I hope is not true, where did you get the information from? Are there no PDP party agents there?
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by id911(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
I hope is not true, where did you get the information from? Are there no PDP party agents there?

I don't just talk. I left a particular Collation Centre here around midnight yesterday. It was on my own volition. There's a limit to what I can do in my personal capacity

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Omololu001: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

I don't just talk. I left a particular Collation Centre here around midnight yesterday. It was on my own volition. There's a limit to what I can do in my personal capacity
nah wah o, this election is a joke

When are we going to get things right in this country

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Used Atiku's One Billion For Governorship Election / Rocha's Okorocha Is Set To Go To Jail / Lai Mohammed, Oba Abu, Gbemi Saraki, Others Jostle For Kwara Ministerial Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.