Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP (13087 Views)

Tinubu Should Not Accept Invitation Of People Who Clearly Rigged Election / 25% In FCT - A Simple Explanation On Why APC And INEC Have Erred (my Opinion) / How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Okay they throw out a few high-profile results that go against PDP to give the impression early on of fairness.
E.g. Atiku loses his State to Buhari, Saraki loses his seat in the Senate.

But the way the election results a trickling in and high level of votes Atiku is getting in entire North where Buhari shoul be getting about 70% of the votes is seeming to confirm my suspicions that elections would be rigged for PDP by INEC and their cooked results would be supported and legitimised by corrupt European, Western and African international observers.
The have gotten Buhari to sign peace accords pledging to accept the winner of the elections.
I do not see Buhari accept rigged results.
Well, let's just sit and watch and see events unfold.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wailer

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Wizklynd23(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP & Rigging are 5&6

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by izombie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is contesting against a northerner like himself. A fulani too. Why do you zombies think the north wouldn't prefer atiku to buhari? There is no way buhari can win this election if he doesn't rig.
Una brains don dey reset.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by socialmediaman: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Wizygreat12: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
angry grin grin angry Una Never see any thing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Why would anyone want Buhari to continue being President after such an abysmal 4 years. Are you guys really humans ? Other countries are developing techies and going to space and you mor0ns want to stay on Earth and live as animals.

If Atiku does not win this election, then I pity you all.

I am not biased, but why let illiterate govern you in 21st century. A man who is not even ready to improve his brain capacity.

You all should pray Atiku wins.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Iwillbegreat: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin wailer

3 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Godjone(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Op las las you go dey alright e remain small

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by habymi: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
My Name is Rashidah

u can call me ATIKULATED SHEEDAH

Congratulations in advance Daddy ATIKU

thunder pls help me fire any Next level of poverty

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Chubhie: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
If Atiku-Obi is not declared elected, I would leave this country.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by nameo: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bros, it is not INEC. It is the pattern of voting.

See below:

Buhari has not won or even projected to win a single state he was not expected to win except perhaps Adamawa (and that one was always a 50:50 tin). He has also not won any state he didn't win in 2015 and will NOT win any such state.

On the other hand, Atiku is in play or even winning those states he was not expected to win e.g Ondo and Oyo. And will SURELY win more states than PDP won in 2015( e.g Benue, Plateau, Kogi) as well as reducing the margin in all the states Buhari won i
2015 except perhaps Katsina, Yobe and Borno.

Read and digest it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by NaMe4: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hahahahahahahhaha

But the way the election results a trickling in and high level of votes Atiku is getting in entire North where Buhari shoul be getting about 70% of the votes is seeming to confirm my ...

SMH

1 Like

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Cletus77(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Wailer
Follow back
Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Derring: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
GenBuhari:
Okay they throw out a few high-profile results that go against PDP to give the impression early on of fairness.

But the way the election results a trickling in and high level of votes Atiku is getting in entire North where Buhari shoul be getting about 70% of the votes is seeming to confirm my suspicions that elections would be rigged for PDP by INEC and their cooked results would be supported and legitimised by corrupt European, Western and African international observers.

Well, let's just seat and watch and see events unfold.

Afonja, cry me a lagoon!
Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by AfonjaBoston: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
GenBuhari fake okoro

2 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Episteme2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
GenBuhari:

Hahahahahahaha
Good to see you in this mood.

15 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by my2019mind: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is the kind of story you will prepare on ground to tell those illiterate almajiris that would cause them to start killing people if Buhari looses. Na una way.

10 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
If you understand that Western world powers use elections to practice regime change. So they either allow you to win or rig you out.
When they did the same to Yah Yah Jammeh of the Gambia, Buhari did not defend Jammeh ,
When the illegally removed Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Buhari failed to stand up to condemn it.

Now that the western powers have decided that replace Buhari after serving his purpose, there are no African leaders bold enough to stand up and condemn the illegal regime change that they West plan to carry out in Nigeria.

The rigging was probably perfected after INEC disallowed Rivers APC to participate and then cancelling elections after sensitive elections material s have been delivered, and giving one week delay to perfect any rigging plan they may have deviced.
Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Rilwayne001: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
GenBuhari:
If you understand that Western world powers use elections to practice regime change. So they either allow you to win or rig you out.
When they did the same to Yah Yah Jammeh of the Gambia, Buhari did not defend Jammeh ,
When the illegally removed Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Buhari failed to stand up to condemn it.

Now that the western powers have decided that replace Buhari after serving his purpose, there are no African leaders bold enough to stand up and condemn the illegal regime change that they West plan to carry out in Nigeria.

The rigging was probably perfected after INEC disallowed Rivers APC to participate and then

Guy, you're delusional. Just shut up already and let them finish them announce the result first.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by johnkey: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Only goats in human skin will still be praising buhari after the outcome of yesterday's election violence.

Las Las we go japa for una.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by AllenSpencer: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who is this wailer

Buhari is definitely winning

Stop encouraging your hopes.

The North Western alliance coming to play. Atiku has no hope in the entire North. Not even in Adamawa.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by bastardmod: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hahahahahahaha grin grin Las Las you will be alright grin
President atiku is a goaalllll!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by NothingDoMe: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
GenBuhari:

Let's be objective. Why would the north vote for 4 years as against 8years?

You guys actually think they are dumb.

Tinubu showed his hand too early and the north did the calculations.

It's really simple.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by akoaki(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chubhie:
If Atiku-Obi is not declared elected, I would leave this country.
You can go to Somalia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by NothingDoMe: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Also there's true hunger in the land. People are not happy with Buhari. Even the north

1 Like

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:
Why would anyone want Buhari to continue being President after such an abysmal 4 years. Are you guys really humans ? Other countries are developing techies and going to space and you mor0ns want to stay on Earth and live as animals.

If Atiku does not win this election, then I pity you all.

I am not biased, but why let illiterate govern you in 21st century. A man who is not even ready to improve his brain capacity.

You all should pray Atiku wins.

Yorubas want him to continue

1 Like

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Chubhie: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
akoaki:

You can go to Somalia.
You could be right tho. They've got very beautiful women.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by akoaki(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:
Bros, it is not INEC. It is the pattern of voting.

See below:

Buhari has not won or even projected to win a single state he was not expected to win except perhaps Adamawa (and that one was always a 50:50 tin). He has also not won any state he didn't win in 2015 and will NOT win any such state.

On the other hand, Atiku is in play or even winning those states he was not expected to win e.g Ondo and Oyo. And will SURELY win more states than PDP won in 2015( e.g Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa) as well as reducing the margin in all the states Buhari won i
2015 except perhaps Katsina, Yobe and Borno.

Read and suggest it

Self deceit is a fraud . Efcc should invite any person deceiving himself on election results.

1 Like

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Olu20090:

Yorubas want him to continue

Hey, I do not like tribalists. We all share one common Great great great great great great grand grandgrandgrandgrandgrand Great Great Grand Mother. It is actually true from DNA research, so we are all related and actually we are from one single womb.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP by czarina(f): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shebi op, if you start this your mumu wailing and they start fighting in the North, hope you go use plane come fly everybody comot here?

Better keep quiet and wait for the results. Don't incite violence here because so far, the North has been peaceful. No start wetin you no go fit end o. Just jejely stay in that your Lagos and keep quiet, biko.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Poly Takes Off May — Amosun / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday / Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.