Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

No More Atikulated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Atikulated (1074 Views)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) / Facebook Bans ATIKULATED Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Atikulated by abdulmueezbanji(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Facebook, twitter, Instagram............
new words in town
ATIQUIET
ATIGENTILE
ATILOSE
ATIKONFUSSED
ATIMUTTED
ATISHOCK
ATIGENTED no more atikulated
Good evening to only progressive and fellow buharist most especially the patriotic igbo buharist who defer all odds and surrender their lives for a new nigeria
sai baba..... next level straight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Atikulated by Iwillbegreat: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
This one is just waking up from sleep

4 Likes

Re: No More Atikulated by AllenSpencer: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
abdulmueezbanji:
new words in town
ATIQUIET
ATIGENTILE
ATILOSE
ATIKONFUSSED
ATIMUTTED
ATISHOCK
Good evening to only progressive and fellow buharist most especially the patriotic igbo buharist who defer all odds and surrender their lives for a new nigeria

grin
Re: No More Atikulated by izombie(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin
spencer why you open teeth? You don tire to dey hype bubu? Good for you. Now help get nigeria working again with atiku obi.
Re: No More Atikulated by bedspread: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
abdulmueezbanji:
new words in town
ATIQUIET
ATIGENTILE
ATILOSE
ATIKONFUSSED
ATIMUTTED
ATISHOCK
[/s]DESTROYED

5 Likes

Re: No More Atikulated by AllenSpencer: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
izombie:
spencer why you open teeth? You don tire to dey hype bubu? Good for you. Now help get nigeria working again with atiku obi.

Atiku Obi

So you still have hope

Are you seeing those Northern votes filtering in

Have you heard about Ekiti

The truth remains that, Atiku is a light weight.

No power in the whole wide world can save him at this point

That guy is a disaster up North. Not even in Adamawa he has a reputation

1 Like

Re: No More Atikulated by Miscellaneous(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Atiku Obi

So you still have hope

Are you seeing those Northern votes filtering in

Have you heard about Ekiti

The truth remains that, Atiku is a light weight.

No power in the whole wide world can save him at this point

That guy is a disaster up North. Not even in Adamawa he has a reputation

If u are not from the north, u are simply shortchanging ur future. The north wants Buhari because of his juicy & lopsided appointments that Favours their "brothers". They don't want atiku dat isn't that nepotic . I'm not surprised buhari is winning the north. I just want atiku to share the votes there maybe up to 40%

2 Likes

Re: No More Atikulated by Heeyor(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
If this news of Saraki is real, I think I salute the kwarans for their decision but I doubt if the fight is real freedom fights or they are just changing their slaves master.
Re: No More Atikulated by collinsfhk(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
I pity Nigerian youth. They have sold their destiny ... footing for those enslaving them. Tell me this is an election... I have been shaking my head at the happenings across the nation in the name of election. I sympathize with the families of the innocent ones that lost their lives.

I am still looking forward to a country not this one

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Hostile Takeover Of Lagos Airport Looms / How Mbaise People Celebrate Imo State Election / Breaking News: CCB Offers Onnoghen Their Remaining 3 Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.