Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State (1240 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing / Muhammad Bagudu Sadiq Slaughters Cows To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by Trueigbo: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is seriuosooooo. I saw cow at the polling unit in Jigawa.

Who accredited the cow and who will the cow vote for.

1 Like

Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by uzziwise: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol
Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by Trueigbo: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Picture....lalastic and mynd44

Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by Amarabae(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
How can cow vote,
Let's stop overdemonising the business of a tribe.
The cows were passing by at the polling unit cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by Trueigbo: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:
How can cow vote,
Let's stop overdemonising the business of a tribe.
The cows were passing by at the polling unit cool

The cow wasnt passingooo. It was tired to a tree there. Look at the first picture there was no official but the second picture has an official and the cow was still there

2 Likes

Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by Benlight: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
A very patriotic cow indeed. I am inpressed
Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by ojotu4real(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sense far from some pple...

2 Likes

Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by Ecstasy9(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Senseless post. Your brain should reasoning it that's not possible.
Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some people daftness no be here
Re: North using cows To Vote In Jigawa State by johnmba: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Op i no is a joke...

Very funny

(1) (Reply)

Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’ Marc / I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB / 'Burning Of PDP Woman Leader, Salome Abuh Was A Reprisal Attack' - Kogi Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.