Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? (1098 Views)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) / Uzodinma Denies Rejecting Edo Election Results, Not Heading To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by mek2002(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
I expected that by now, the APC agents would have flooded the social media with their results, the way they did in 2015. I remember that the first result that came out last year was the result of the Aso Rock Villa, 'Buhari defeated Jonathan in Aso Rock.' This was followed by many results from Lagos and other States.

Today, it's a different game. I am not seeing results flying for APC the way I expected. What could be the cause?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by Yankee101: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
mek2002:
I expected that by now, the APC agents would have flooded the social media with their results, the way they did in 2015. I remember that the first result that came out last year was the result of the Aso Rock Villa, 'Buhari defeated Jonathan in Aso Rock.' This was followed by many results from Lagos and other States.

Today, it's a different game. I am not seeing results flying for APC the way I expected. What could be the cause?

Story don change

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by hardywaltz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
This INEC seems to be organized.
But soon u Atikulooters will understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by Franzinni: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
#BUHaRIG

Is the reason
Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by Chubhie: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
They're cooking the result sheets. The foot soldiers would soon be flying out from the kitchen. Let's all be vigilant on what's going on in Kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by nameo: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
mek2002:

Buhari has no path to winning anymore, with what is happening in SW, NC and even parts of the upper North.

They have the results and know that

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by rusher14: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
What would you say about Delta, Ebonyi, even cross river that are acting as if elections never took place there?
Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by rusher14: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Buhari has no path to winning anymore, with what is happening in SW, NC and even parts of the upper North.

They have the results and know that

Stop deceiving yourself.

I've been through Sahara Reporters and premium times tweets of results and clearly, Buhari has taken an unassailable lead.
Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by nameo: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
rusher14:

Stop deceiving yourself.

I've been through Sahara Reporters and premium times tweets of results and clearly, Buhari has taken an unassailable lead.

Lolz....... no worry. You go dey arite las las

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Results Not Flying For APC? by Numlock: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yesterday they where everywhere on nairaland disturbing us, I wonder what's happening now.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Under Fire For Calling For Sudanese Treatment For Nigeria. / Dino Melaye Revels How Much Gov Yahaya Bello Has / Checkout This Trending Photo That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.