Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 (6260 Views)

❌❌sold❌❌✅✅✅completely Accident Free 2010 MB C300 4matic✅✅✅ / SOLD! Clean Title 2010 Lexus Rx 350 Foreign Used / Toks 010 Mercedes Benz E 350 Available For Sale 7.5m Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by weyreypey: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2019
calculusx:

It's the same Car with 2 different alloy wheels. One of the alloy is AMG with Winter tires while the other isn't. Pictures will be uploaded upon arrival
Mr calculusx is your client legal.wealth truly a male?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kingreign(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
People wey dey buy ES350 on hire purchase no suppose dey put mouth for E-Class thread.

Go disturb for all dem EoD and Camry Muscle thread. This is serious business, not your tuke-tuke 80k yahoo empire.

E be like you go get bad mouth for real life o shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by thebigkendo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Mr calculusx is your client legal.wealth truly a male?

grin grin grin I actually thought of this oh... I have never seen a male so petty like that guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
calculusx:
* 2010 Mercedes Benz E 350

* Alloy Wheels

* Anti-lock Brakes

* Audio Controls On Steering

* Wheel Auxiliary Input

* Backup Camera

* Bluetooth

* Brake Assist

* Child Safety Locks

* Driver vanity

* Dual Climate Control

* Dual front impact airbags

* Dual front side impact airbags

* Homelink Genuine wood console

* Genuine wood dashboard insert

* Genuine wood door panel insert

* Head restraints memoryHeated door mirrors

* HomeLink Illuminated entry

* Keyless Entry

* Knee airbag

* Leather Shift Knob

* Leather steering wheel

* Leather Steering Wheel

* Premium audio system:

* AM/FM/WB/In-Dash 6-Disc DVD/CD Chger

* Asking Price #7,500,000

* Contact Calculusx on IG: calculusxautos
* Tel: 0809-638-5068
* BB Pin D8725988

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

This dubious car dealer called calculusx has heard it from cosplay.

grin grin grin

Visit the thread here =》 https://www.nairaland.com/4483152/accident-free-2015-toyota-camry to read about how calculusx was busted or just see the screenshots below to view extremely few of the so-called gbege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by dannybrasky(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Available

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:
Chronic fools and hypocrites are better off ignored attimes sha . grin grin grin

Plus Google is always ever ready to answer your questions i.e you can always ask Google whatever you want answer to. grin grin grin
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

It is foolishness of the highest order for you to use the word "everybody". If only you could reason well, you will know that I'm not like other cowards that won't have the gut to talk or that some hypocrisy car dealers and deameanors like you talk down and into hiding when they start revealing or addressing what they ought to.

If you don't know, I'm a true native of Ondo from royal family of Adesida in Akure and cowardness don't run in our blood or veins; not bragging but telling you what you should and need to know.

Same foolishness and hypocrisy won't let you know since all these while that you have been contributing to the scenarios like a spoilt brat that I never requested for the RIMS let alone the foot mats that I left from day one.

Everyone should note that I'm not after this dubious dealer for what he did to me for I've let go long time ago but kicking against all wickedness in the auto market in Nigeria. Nigerians should be able to buy vehicles that are not problematic, not packaged lemon, not death traps etc with trust even without being ripped off their hard earned money.

#Peace
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
calculusx:

* Alloy Wheels

* Anti-lock Brakes

* Wheel Auxiliary Input

* Backup Camera

* Bluetooth

* Brake Assist

* Child Safety Locks

* Driver vanity

* Dual Climate Control

* Keyless Entry

* Knee airbag

* Leather Shift Knob

* Leather steering wheel

* Leather Steering Wheel

* Premium audio system:

* BB Pin D8725988

full payment only.

8 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by thebigkendo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

FULL PAYMENT ONLY.

Fixed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by diportivo: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kingreign(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
calculusx:

* Alloy Wheels

* Anti-lock Brakes

* Wheel Auxiliary Input

* Backup Camera

* Bluetooth

* Brake Assist

* Child Safety Locks

* Driver vanity

* Dual Climate Control

* Keyless Entry

* Knee airbag

* Leather Shift Knob

* Leather steering wheel

* Leather Steering Wheel

* Premium audio system:

* BB Pin D8725988

NO LOW BALLING HERE
!
BEWARE OF 419 ILLEGAL WEALTH AND THE ILLEGAL KATI KATI ADPOTED SON OF SOME RANDOM OBA!
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by emeshot: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingreign:

NO LOW BALLING HERE
!
BEWARE OF 419 ILLEGAL WEALTH AND THE ILLEGAL KATI KATI ADPOTED SON OF SOME RANDOM OBA!
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by weyreypey: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=emeshot post=76739363][/quote]
I am disappointed in your seeming endorsement of that reckless statement. Assuming legalwealth has messed up... Agreed. That doesn't make the father even if a gateman a so called "random person". I often disagree extremely with gazzuzz, Diportivo but I respect them even in disagreement... No irresponsible references to people's parents.... Emeshot kindly deal with the offender not mock the father.....who has neither offended you nor committed any crime as a traditional ruler. Our upbringing reflects even in our anonymous conversations.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

full payment only.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingreign:

NO LOW BALLING HERE
!

Typing in capital letter depicts you are shouting all round displaying your foolishness and how you lack home training or you were given from home but refused to put it to use just like others that have been seen here. It shall be permanent in your life and I believe that others would learn how to tame their tongues and their mouth being run here and there while they are hiding their faces and contacts which depicts alot.

Let me tell you something, by the power invested on kings to say things and for them to come to pass, you in particular along with others that agreed and quoted your post of shame will all become 419, will all be involving in illegal things and all turn to "random someone" no matter what you have all achieved or what you thought you have all achieved.

Mark today's date and note that I only used what you professed and confessed against you. Amen! !!

Only quote this post if you will love to receive double portion of all what have been declared up there. I sure know that same foolishness noticed and pronounced on them would still make some chronic hypocrites to quote this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
weyreypey:

I am disappointed in your seeming endorsement of that reckless statement. Assuming legalwealth has messed up... Agreed. That doesn't make the father even if a gateman a so called "random person". I often disagree extremely with gazzuzz, Diportivo but I respect them even in disagreement... No irresponsible references to people's parents.... Emeshot kindly deal with the offender not mock the father.....who has neither offended you nor committed any crime as a traditional ruler. Our upbringing reflects even in our anonymous conversations.

In as much very few are taken as my "friends" on this forum when it comes to my fight against all wickedness and atrocities performed by car dealers and the likes, I give kudos to you on this. I'm impressed for it shows and depicts alot about you; keep it up.

May all you do or say without sentiment continue to impress people and take you places. Amen! !!

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kingreign(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

Typing in capital letter depicts you are shouting all round displaying your foolishness and how you lack home training or you were given from home but refused to put it to use just like others that have been seen here. It shall be permanent in your life and I believe that others would learn how to tame their tongues and their mouth being run here and there while they are hiding their faces and contacts which depicts alot.

Let me tell you something, by the power invested on kings to say things and for them to come to pass, you in particular along with others that agreed and quoted your post of shame will all become 419, will all be involving in illegal things and all turn to "random someone" no matter what you have all achieved or what you thought you have all achieved.

Mark today's date and note that I only used what you professed and confessed against you. Amen! !!

Only quote this post if you will love to receive double portion of all what have been declared up there. I sure know that same foolishness noticed and pronounced on them would still make some chronic hypocrites to quote this.

So you see now how it feels to be hurt?
You've been observed to be a person to lays curses at random. albeit a cursed person is what you are.
All noise no substance. Your pronouncements upon my life are dead and rendered ineffective. I also revert same prayer and curses back on you 1000 times.

Cursed crying baby.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by dannybrasky(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Curse fired!! I repeat association of Bloody car dealers curse fired!

Abort mission!!
Code red!!
Abort mission!!

Take cover!!

I repeat Take cover!! grin grin grin

legalwealth:

4 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingreign:

So you see now how it feels to be hurt?
You've been observed to be a person to lays curses at random. albeit a cursed person is what you are.
All noise no substance. Your pronouncements upon my life are dead and rendered ineffective. I also revert same prayer and curses back on you 1000 times.

Cursed crying baby.

I'm here to let you know that your revertion is not effective for you have even taken double portion for you are quilty of being among those foolishly and hypocritically throwing insults at kings. grin grin grin

I didn't actually cursed but used what were seen said against those concerned of which your quick to response shows that you are one of them. You are the cursed person that will keep crying for the rest of your life! !!
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
On a final note while I step out from this thread and ignore/reject whatever henceforth the hypocrites have to say because I know who I am in Christ, see my earlier response to someone in here quoted below;

legalwealth:

It is foolishness of the highest order for you to use the word "everybody". If only you could reason well, you will know that I'm not like other cowards that won't have the gut to talk or that some hypocrisy car dealers and deameanors like you talk down and into hiding when they start revealing or addressing what they ought to.

If you don't know, I'm a true native of Ondo from royal family of Adesida in Akure and cowardness don't run in our blood or veins; not bragging but telling you what you should and need to know.

Same foolishness and hypocrisy won't let you know since all these while that you have been contributing to the scenarios like a spoilt brat that I never requested for the RIMS let alone the foot mats that I left from day one.

Everyone should note that I'm not after this dubious dealer for what he did to me for I've let go long time ago but kicking against all wickedness in the auto market in Nigeria. Nigerians should be able to buy vehicles that are not problematic, not packaged lemon, not death traps etc with trust even without being ripped off their hard earned money.

#Peace
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by dannybrasky(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
COWARD!!! grin grin grin grin

U ain't going no where! Party has just begun.

Power given to kings my foot! A king who can't foresee his own future. grin

U should have used the same power to become as successful as bill gates! Or better still get a Bentley or rolls Royce! U are plain stupid.

If this party has SWITCHED into CURSE MODE!! Boy oh boy,it's gonna be a cloudy war! If u came here with a tea cup of curse,I got a fully loaded 33,000 litres of curse waiting for u!

I will start off loading them and dishing them out in geepee tanks soon! grin

Bring it on boy. grin

BRB grin

legalwealth:
On a final note while I step out from this thread and ignore whatever henceforth the hypocrites have to say, see
my quoted update below;

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by thebigkendo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:
On a final note while I step out from this thread and ignore/reject whatever henceforth the hypocrites have to say because I know who I am in Christ, see my earlier response to someone in here quoted below;

Only one bitter hypocrite here.. But his brain can't process it grin grin grin

legalwealth:

My brain only decodes positivities and fowl plays.

If you can't say your point plainly, then I say bye to you as well.

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by dannybrasky(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Still available grin
No HIRE-PURCHASE
legalwealth:

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kingreign(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

I'm here to let you know that your revertion is not effective for you have even taken double portion for you are quilty of being among those foolishly and hypocritically throwing insults at kings. grin grin grin

I didn't actually cursed but used what were seen said against those concerned of which your quick to response shows that you are one of them. You are the cursed person that will keep crying for the rest of your life! !!

Back to sender a 1000 times.

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kingreign(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

Hypocrite.
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by sauceEEP(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just see as God dey take fight pesin battle for am, the enemy must gather but if the gathering is not of the Lord he must surely scatter...

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kernniejay(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
valarinz:

Bro, I think you missed the genesis of this issue

Be rest assured, it's not anything to do with this Benz here or anything to do with the differing rims either.

It's just about one fellow bring vindictive and thinking he can spoil a niggas means livelihood and others who have volunteered to keep donating sense to him until he finally receives it

That is like adding fuel to the ravaging fire bros. Let's see eachother as brothers, we do not need to attack one another over another person's business. One Love.

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kernniejay(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

God bless you abundantly! !!

But knowing that they are lying plus attributes of pride and hypocrisy won't let them say the truth or come out plain.
It is well. Let's just speak with love to one another. We are all brothers. One Love.
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by diportivo: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
legalwealth:

he say power invested grin grin

investment koor

dividends ni

na stock market

idiocy at its peak grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sold Low Mileage (52,309miles) Toks Accord 2009 EXL ₦2,700,000 sold / SOLD! SOLD! Tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord 4 Cylinder,Fabric @ 1.5m Net!!!! / 2002 Mercedes Benz C240 4matic.....**luxury Sedan**: N1.750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.