Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers (846 Views)

Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) / Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by kilonbor: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Come and see votes being easily sold like pure water in my darling Ekiti on Saturday.

5k per vote. Unfortunately, some didnt get their money sha. Awon omo aye gbe body. Dem carry money jar... hahaha. lol

All hail APC! Una money no go finish o.

But wait! Did you say Buhari is not corrupt? But they offered to pay us to vote for him. So where did the money come from?

1 Like

Re: ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by oyebanji44: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Absolutely disillusioned fake news
Re: ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by Chepos1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Post d video here
Re: ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by Franzinni: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can we blame those who sold votes.... Shortsightedness is their problem

They chose 5k over control of their destiny....

Most of them nah illiterate both for education and politics.... 5k go for them for 4 years nah

#BUHaRIG
Re: ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by Startup00: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
BAba you no lie. At Ori apata opposite bovas here in ado. Naso then dey share 5000 naira. Infact they were even giving tally right in front of security agents. Fayose bleeped up though. He’s too greedy, I heard he did not distribute any money for PDP guys to share
Re: ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by Startup00: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chepos1:
Post d video here
lol he should post video where? Even me that I was at the polling unit seeing vote buying I couldn’t sum up the courage to video them at the corner they were exchanging tally for cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers by EyezofGod120: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
no b lie o,,ekiti too dey like money,I'm from ado ekiti ,ole ila street ,for my poling unit I don't expect thy PDP will have 77 votes there

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Raising A Dead Man To Life, Jesus Was A Learner(video) / Election Vs Literacy Level / BREAKING: Shot Oyo Reps Member, Temitope Sugar, Dies In UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.