Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates (1436 Views)

2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by Ciscogod(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
KINDLY SHARE THIS STORY
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has successfully delivered Epe Local Government to the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and the party’s candidates for the National Assembly.

In the final results collated and announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, on Sunday the APC polled 17,710 votes across the 19 wards in the local government, while the PDP got 13, 305 votes.

The breakdown shows that the APC showed its strength, winning in 17 of the 19 wards in Epe local government.

Ambode successful won his Polling Unit 033, Ogunmodede College in Ajaganabe Area, Ward A5, Epe, where APC polled 131 votes as against PDP who got 116 votes in the presidential election.

It was also victory songs for the APC in the Senate and House of Representatives elections, as the APC candidate for the House of Representatives, Hon Wale Raji will be returning to the Green Chambers, as he polled a total of 18,326 votes to beat the PDP candidate, Oye Ayantuga, who got a total of 13,250 votes.

The result also showed that the APC Senatorial candidate, Bayo Oshinowo scored 18,728 votes to defeat the PDP candidate, Abiodun Oyefusi who polled 13,134 votes.

https://punchng.com/ambode-delivers-epe-lg-to-buhari-apc-nass-candidates/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by Babzrockman: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
The way am expecting results ehn! Am sure Atiku and Buhari are not that anxious

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by uzziwise: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wednesday we will hear good news .Atiku all the way

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by NOC1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
He finally succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by yrex01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol. But what will happen to those children of hate that b masturbated on previous post now ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by sammyj: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thank God !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by dodoniyi: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wa sere

I can't imagine going back to the 16 years of evil administration of an evil party (PDP) and evil supporters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by rottennaija(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Babzrockman:
The way am expecting results ehn! Am sure Atiku and Buhari are not that anxious

My brother, not just you. I'm having special headache and headache too. And nairaland isn't nice at all with so many fake news and results

1 Like

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by Bizibi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
There is no landslide victory in this election.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by dodoniyi: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
There is no landslide victory in this election.

In 2015, there wasn't also a landslide victory for APC both in presidential and gubernatorial elections

1 Like

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by myettiallah: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
I tought some PDP hoodrats said dat Ambode lost his ward to Atiku?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by References: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
He lost his ward but won his PU and his LGA

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by Plus10(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
Ward is different from LG nah

1 Like

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by Tpave(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
I don't understand anymore
Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by APCsupporter: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Giwa LG, Kaduna
Apc: 45,574
pdp: 9,838

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Delivers Epe LG To Buhari, APC NASS Candidates by hisexcellency34: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Delivery or not, we will still impeach him

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Mko Abiola & Dele Giwa In Concord Press / Document Shows INEC Uploaded Voter Accreditation To Server - PREMIUM TIMES / Throwback:goodluck Last Words To Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.