Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State (7320 Views)

Gov Adeleke Thanks Osun People As INEC Declare All PDP Candidates Elected / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Abimaye: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
INEC on Sunday said Ekiti State had concluded collation of results of Saturday’s elections, declaring it as first in the country to do so.
INEC boss, Prof Mahmood Yakubu Chairman of the commission, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, announced this at a news conference at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, the National Collation Centre for the Presidential and National Assembly elections.
He said that the......

Details:http://mystreetgist.com/2019/02/24/inec-declares-winner-of-ekiti-state/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Franzinni: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
#BUHaRIG

Since I saw the nigga wearing APC cap I knew the dude was compromised...

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Blinkers: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
cool
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by uzohrome(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
If they rig then war might happen

1 Like

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by lukman885(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
uzohrome:
u n who?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
uzohrome:

The reason why they were desperate to remove the Chief Justice of Nigeria and plant their own puppet as Chief Justice in now evident.

They plan to massively rig the elections and then ask people to go to court where they know they will not find justice.

All i will say is that those who make peaceful change impossible only make a violent change inevitable. Let us just watch and see where this government takes Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Guestlander: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

The reason why they were desperate to remove the Chief Justice of Nigeria and plant their own puppet as Chief Justice in now evident.

They plan to massively rig the elections and then ask people to go to court where they know they will not find justice.

All i will say is that those who make peaceful change impossible only make a violent change inevitable. Let us just watch and see where this government takes Nigeria.

Atiku is going to lose, and there's nothing you are going to do about it.
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Realist2: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
If Buhari is not stopped, he will destroy all institutions and all good legacy left in Nigeria.
How do you conduct this sham and charage and call it elections?
It has never been this worst

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Mankosi: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Franzinni:
#BUHaRIG

Since I saw the nigga wearing APC cap I knew the dude was compromised...

really? U saw him wearing Apc cap?
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by frankfrancis871: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
sad

Jubril must win this election, Nigerians are useless cowards so they can't do anything!

Drink my semen oh you foolish Nigerians and have wisdom
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by crispyJ: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Realist2:
If Buhari is not stopped, he will destroy all institutions and all good legacy left in Nigeria.
How do you conduct this sham and charage and call it elections?
It has never been this worst

Seriously ... The worst of it all is that he is very stubborn

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Franzinni: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mankosi:
really? U saw him wearing Apc cap?
is that a question? Or. You are testing your keyboard?
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by salam1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
uzohrome:
war? May it first consume u and ur family
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by uzohrome(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
salam1:
war? May it first consume u and ur family

I have seen you finished. Then pray for rigging and see what will come out of it. We don't pray for War but it will be unacceptable by Nigerians and the opposition party if actually APC rigged the election. So don't feel bad and try speak so that right thing will be followed and done. For my family been consumed just because I raised a point I said back to sender ....
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by Afamed: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
uzohrome:
You will resume your Biafra or death National Anthem by tomorrow morning when you see the official results. That's 100% sure
Re: INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State by salam1(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
uzohrome:

I have seen you finished. Then pray for rigging and see what will come out of it. We don't pray for War but it will be unacceptable by Nigerians and the opposition party if actually APC rigged the election. So don't feel bad and try speak so that right thing will be followed and done. For my family been consumed just because I raised a point I said back to sender ....
is thus the first time an election was rigged and nothing happened? Buhari will win no need for rigging. I still stand by my earlier statement, may that war u are craving for consume only you and your family.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi To FG: Allow Regional Security System To Function / 500million Mansion For Yusuf In Abuja How Did He Acquired It / NASS Leadership: Aspirants Not Consulted Before Zoning, Adamu Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.